Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update😳Loved it a lottt❤️For Ruhi Ishu decided to get married to Raman👍🏼She told him too of her decision😊Can't wait for the next part now
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear 

Ishu is ready to marry him 

Both are ready to marry for Ruhi 

Oh god they are just enemies doesn't felt like that she unable to see him in so much of pain and he is himself when he is with Ishu more open up to her also 

Loved their togetherness 

Eagerly waiting to know about both the parents reactions for that 

Update soon dear please
taahir004 thumbnail
An Amazing Part 

It was so sad when Raman explains why he drinks alcohol 
the pain he holds its just so deep 
Ishita and Raman dislike each other , they both want to marry so Raman wins 
custody over Ruhi fair enough
but the problem is this little girl will also be in a home with Raman and Ishita fighting all
the time disagreeing with each other what will Ruhi learn from them 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HIHi friends back with new update .

Part 8

I-then let's go and inform everybody.

R- humm but I m afraid ,if they agree .

I- even I m too but may be they will agree for ruhi .

R- my parents will agree for ruhi but yours .

I- I will convince them .

R- do you think, you can convince your mother when she hates my family way too much.

I- it will be difficult , but I know ultimately she will agree as she is good at heart and don't want anyone to suffer unnecessarily. 

R- let's hope ,fingers crossed .chalo .

Saying so Raman walked for two steps then turned only to notice ishita lost somewhere .

R- hey ,what happened?

I- I think we should talk to our parents alone .

R- why ?

I- as we know our mothers don't have a nice relationship and they had motor mouth too , what if they speak something hurtful.  I mean I m ok listening to curse and mocks ,as people never left any chance to mortify me ,after theh hot to know about my disability but you being Raavan kumar may not be able to take .

R- wait a minute ,what did you just called me .

I- did you listened ,nahi suna na ,much nahi I just called to Raman bha...,Raman ji.

R- I had already listened , I m not that .don't you dare call me that again .

I- always ready to roar aur main inko sweet Kumar kahoon .

R- don't call me that either . My parents had given a nice name to me ,you can call me by that only .

I- not needed ,mujhe aapka naam lena hi nahi hai ,you just go and inform your parents ,till then I will talk to mine.

R- ok .

Saying so Raman went out of her house without even looking at Amma while she looked at him making a confused face ,the moment he went out of the main door ,amma made her way to ishita's room while she was already gone to take bath . Amma asked from outside " ishu what's going on ".

I- amma I m coming then I will tell you everything .

A- come soon .

I- you go I m coming .

After about 20 minutes ,ishita came out and announced about her and Raman's marraige making her parents shocked . 

A- had you gone crazy ,are you listening to yourself ,tum us sharabi punjabi se shaadi karna chahti ho .

Alla- yeah ishu , till few days back you had a big fight because of this and today you are willing to marry him .

I- I totally agree to you appa ,but situation has changed , now things had changed .

Amma- kya badla hai ,kya badla ,kahin tum dono..

I- shut up amma ..

Amma- how are you talking to me..

I- sorry amma ,I m just helping him to get ruhi's custody .

Appa- ruhi's custody?

Amma- custody ke liye shaadi ? Tum pagal ho gayi ho ,you are sacrificing your life for someones daughter. 

I- yeah actually. Amma appa we all know ,this all blunder is done by me or say they are suffering somuch because of me . There is no other way we are getting ruhi's custody so we had take decided to get married ,may be not Mr bhalla but as ruhi is choosing ke over her parents ,I can get her custody . 

Amma- viswa samjhaao ise ,tumhari beti pagal ho gayi hai .

I- no amma I had decided this after much thinking . Many problems will be solved by this ,ruhi can get back to her family, bhalkas will get their princess .

Amma- and you .

I- I will get tag of married woman ,will get ruhi as my daughter, non will ever snatch ruhi from me and most importantly  your worry of getting me married will end .

She completed herself with moist eyes while amma went near ishita and spoke holding her face lovingly " ishu I wanted you to get married to have a happy life not like this . "

I- amma I m more than happy ,you know na I m already over with this marraige thing and wanted to adopt a baby but they denied as I m unmarried but now ,even if we decide to apart ,he can atleast help me in adopting a child. 

Amma- viswa are you listening to her ,dekho kaisi baatein kar rahi hai ,viswa I never wanted a life like this for her .

Appa- ishu kanna ?

I- appa please , murugan has already written sorrow in my life ,then it don't make any difference if I m doing experiment with my life .

Appa - had you talked to Raman .

I- yeah ,we just talked and decided. 

Appa - his family ?

I- he has gone to talk to them .

Amma(angrily )- viswa what you are doing ,you should make her understand instead you are ...

Appa- madhu they are grown up adults , they must had decided this after thinking much .

Though appa and ishita tried to make amma understand, but she was not ready yet  on the other hand Raman went and informed his family about the marraige.  Toshiji atfirst started shouting but later understood when Mr bhalla and Raman explained her. She was easy but amma was still unhappy.  Ishra after having the talk with their parents went to their respective work places while bhalla's started preparing for the marraige.  They went ,bought gifts ,cloths and ring for ishita ,and her parents .

It was evening ,ishita has just returned from her clinic and had went to change while amma was preparing coffee, still shouting on her to change her decision ,that's when the door bell rang . Appa opened the door and welcomed bhalla's, senior bhalla's and Raman . Amma asked from the kitchen itself, " kaun hak viswa ".

Before appa can answer, bhalla reaches the hall and amma saw them ,she made a dirty face while Appa told them to settle on couch . Mr bhalla informed about ishra decision and the purpose of their visit . Appa nodded and said that " yeah ishu told us ".

Mr bhalla - what you people had decided .

Amma- we are not ready .

Amma spoke before appa ,placing the coffee on the table when ishita entered the room and said " amma what are saying ".

Amma- yahi ki I m not ready .

I- amma we already had a talk over it .

Amma - then what should I do ,we hadn't brought you from roadside ,i have given birth to you ,how can l let you enter in this marraige, when I know that there is no future of this .

I- Amma stop .

Amma- why would I. 

I- because marrying Mr bhalla is my decision and I actually want to do .

Amma- ishu ...

I- amma please ... 

Amma made a dirty face and got silent while ishita turned to bhallas and spoke " uncle aunty sorry ,I had talked but seems I had to convince amma somemore ."

Mr bhalla - you need not to say sorry as it's so sudden even toshiji was surprised ,but later she understood that you are helping us .

Appa and Mr bhalla and toshiji were talking, amma was in kitchen making something for bhalla and ishita was trying to convince her mother while Ramans eyes were on them. He was noticing how ishita was convincing her amma while she was again and again denying, worry for her daughter's future was quite evident on her face . He got up and walked to kitchen , he wanted to listen their conversation as ishita is the only way ,he can get his daughter back and her amma was not understanding. He wanted to get ruhi back but don't wanted to create any differences between ishita and her amma . He reached till the door of the kitchen and listened amma " ishu I m your mother and worried for you . Kanna there was a chance that you can live a normal life if you would had married anyone else ."

I- why don't you understand amma ,its pefect as I m getting ruhi .

A- and husband's love and respect?

I- that was never in my destiny .

She spoke straight and turned to go out but bumped with Raman ,he held her before she could lost her balance ,she too held his shoulder to support and looked at him ,he was already looking at her ,both shared a brief eye lock which ishita broke and asked " Mr bhalla aap?"

R- actually I wanted to know why your mother is so upset. 

I- amma is ok ,I will convince her .

R- no actually she is right ,I was so lost in my selfishness that I forget that your daughter is actually sacrificing her life for me . I m so sorry aunty , you are right at your place . (Looking to ishita ) Dr ishita your mother is right, we are not going to marry ,rather we should think another way .

Saying so he went to his parents and said " ma papa chaliye, ye shaadi nahi ho rahi ".

Mr bhalla - What happened puttar ?

R- aap log chalo ,I will tell you.

Senior bhalla too got up and went while appa saw ishita with questioning eyes , she made a helpless look and saw amma who was still trying to register the happenings . In bhalla house Raman told everything to his parents and promised that he will figure something out to bring ruhi back .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment .

marita_ardelia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
they are convincing their parents to accept ishra marriage 
but still amma not ready for it 
update soon 
and happy new year 🥳
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Both were convincing their parents 
Bhallas are ready bt amma wasnt
Raman hear ishita and amma conversation and felt amma is right at her place 
He denied for marriage and told that they will figure out some other way to get ruhi back
Waiting for next part eagerly 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di