must watch episode !!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
finally something worth a watch 
best episode of this week ...

this week was bit boring for me but this was best episode so far ...

watch it for akshan dance..

zero song was well placed "jab tak"i think song suited them more than the movie(i didn't watch the movie yet)

lets start ---

rawat calls guddan ...

he says i didn't send u there to enjoy festivity😆👏(same feeling jindal family ya festival bandaar)

he reminds her u need to find proofs of anthara murder and put aj in jail...

she gets annoyed and said i repeat it he didn't kill because he loves his wife immensely ...

she cuts the phone rawat thinks he will take charge to put aj behind the bars ...(pure hindi he spoke even guddan said talk normal hindi which i understand😆)

perv wondering were this guddan gone she comes with siddi and he is forced to say those words from the chits..

this chutki is useless i tell u she is hurt with this...

perv does pakoda and serves all and taunts sarru make me permanent maid😆
passing game goes to sarru and chits says paper dance of the couples..

note---durga says no as aj says no too ..
durga is like lady aj i tell u fishy sometimes ...
kishore is such a nice man who insists her to  dance 

lakshmi is excited like a kid ..

aj saddu as always but dadi forces him ...

guddan was more matured today the reason i liked the episode was her maturity ...

she  made us  happy and emotional at the same time ...

akshan starts the dance and guddan says i know ur not comfortable with me neither am i but see dadi she is happy so lets do this ...

note---she even says i have never won any competition in my life so pls help me to win so that i experience the fun of winning (kaushalya has always put her confidence down i suppose😡)

when guddan was saying so i felt emotional such a cute guddan yet ppl treat her as shit 😡

she continues to say now ur there with me i want to win and enjoy the victory 😭

aj agrees to do so as a humanity baba..

now they fold the paper durga slips,  lakshmi falls ,kaushalya falls and sarru pillow is snatched by dadi ...

guddan is embarrassed and says i know ur not interested but see dadi happiness i have never come close to men so i too not comfortable trust me lets win this pls..

he lifts her up and holds on rose petals pouring on them by...dadi 
durga fuming acting like souten😡
aj is avoiding eye locks but when he lifts her  he was dazzled with her beauty ,happiness and innocence ...

dadi is dancing and aj says see my mom is acting like a kid ...guddan says i know we need to keep her happy...
pillow again with sarru tries to open ...

rawat is determined to put aj behind bars and he is ready to come upfront now ...

precap-guddan exit drama ...

p.s---through out the episode durga was eyeing aj and guddan nazar lag gayi..

she is obsessed with aj i think 
kishore ko tho gaass bi nahi dalthi ...

well amazing episode finally these celebrations and festivity is ruining the flow of the script 

watch it
Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summerlight thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree it's a must watch episode and thank you for the wu😊
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
I too loved Guddan And Akshat dancing today 😳
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summerlight

I agree it's a must watch episode and thank you for the wu😊

🤗
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

I too loved Guddan And Akshat dancing today 😳

such a cute couple dance
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mind-blowing, Superbbb ... Fantastic episode!!⭐️ 😛

Laxmi n vardaan is the only sane n happy couple in this jindal family😆

durga- now i doubt she loves her hubby or nt? 😲 bcoz uska totally attention Aj par hi hota hai When Aj carried Guddu up in d last round, the way she was staring at them...clear Jealousy.

After chatting betn Guddu n Rawat, 1 thing is sure She will surely keep some kinds of distance from Aj...bcoz She believes Aj still loves his wife antara immensely. 

Guddu is so so so mature.⭐️😛

She knows Aj is very uncomfortable.. 1st she tried to convince him though she herself was uncomfortable😆
& Aj too, jo bhi ho he can never say no to Guddu☺️

Guddu is so innocent man.☺️...she naively said that she felt something weird bcoz she was never closed to this much with any man before 😳.. u can see Aj"s changed expression..☺️  😆 though to make it normal, he taunted her!!

At d last when revti said hubby will hv to carry his wife...Aj was reacting like he has never carried Guddu..😲 😆 couldnt stop myself from rolling.. 😆 akele mein mauka nahi chhodta n sabke saamne bolta hai What..wah😆

My most fav scene..last the way Aj 1st pulled Guddu near him n then carried her up + the way he was looking + bg "meri aankhe..."   Amazing!! ❤️ 

Rawat is coming...yasss...
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dattu21

Mind-blowing, Superbbb ... Fantastic episode!!⭐️😛

Laxmi n vardaan is the only sane n happy couple in this jindal family😆

durga- now i doubt she loves her hubby or nt?😲bcoz uska totally attention Aj par hi hota haiWhen Aj carried Guddu up in d last round, the way she was staring at them...clear Jealousy.

After chatting betn Guddu n Rawat, 1 thing is sure She will surely keep some kinds of distance from Aj...bcoz She believes Aj still loves his wife antara immensely.

Guddu is so so so mature.⭐️😛

She knows Aj is very uncomfortable.. 1st she tried to convince him though she herself was uncomfortable😆
& Aj too, jo bhi ho he can never say no to Guddu☺️

Guddu is so innocent man.☺️...she naively said that she felt something weird bcoz she was never closed to this much with any man before😳.. u can see Aj"s changed expression..☺️😆though to make it normal, he taunted her!!

At d last when revti said hubby will hv to carry his wife...Aj was reacting like he has never carried Guddu..😲😆couldnt stop myself from rolling..😆akele mein mauka nahi chhodta n sabke saamne bolta hai What..wah😆

My most fav scene..last the way Aj 1st pulled Guddu near him n then carried her up + the way he was looking + bg "meri aankhe..." Amazing!!❤️

Rawat is coming...yasss...

Wahi tho
Aj likes private sections with guddan
Alone with guddan he gets touchy and always loved to carry her like a baby
Guddan looks so cute in his hefty arms .

Romance karega to bhi private mai
Remote area table for 2 candles around I suppose
Guddan likes ppl around I suppose 😆

But today she handled aj with maturity
I was shocked he listened to her like a obedient hubby

Lift was cute he didn't close his eyes as she said he couldn't take his eyes of her she looked so happy ,beautiful and innocent
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

true
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the update😛
Guddan is Khullam Khulla PYAR karenga hum Dono kissi se Na dare he hum Dono
AJ is the reserve type Chori Chori Chupke Chupke 😳
They are going to have tom n Jerry on  regarding how to express their love too
The ending was so magical the way he was lifting her n she was happy n rose petals were thrown on them  now here Guddan Akshat Jindal is the Queen for her husband n she feels like one 😳 no money or expensive gift was needed 😳
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Thank you for the update😛

Guddan is Khullam Khulla PYAR karenga hum Dono kissi se Na dare he hum Dono
AJ is the reserve type Chori Chori Chupke Chupke😳
They are going to have tom n Jerry on regarding how to express their love too
The ending was so magical the way he was lifting her n she was happy n rose petals were thrown on themnow here Guddan Akshat Jindal is the Queen for her husband n she feels like one😳no money or expensive gift was needed😳

So true Tom jerry fight will be there while expressing love
I doubt guddan won't even express it because she feels he loves antara and will not come near but he won't spare her even he will make her confess
Beautiful dance indeed when he lifted her it was magic
He didn't blink because of her beautiful face happy and innocence