Changing relationship dynamics

Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Todays episode was really really good. ⭐️ The scenes between akshat and guddan apart from being sweet were very meaningful. I noticed a slight shift in their relationship dynamic today. Akshat's acceptance of the fact that guddan needs him will be a bond holding them together untill they realise their love for one another. He has also become the go to person for guddan; she sees him as someone she can trust and depend on.❤️ I think the seperation track will be helpful in making both of them explore their feelings. Do share your views :)

Ps: I loved the flute bgm when akshat makes guddan wear the bangles. It was better than the songs so subtle 😊
Edited by Audrey.h. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait to watch the episode!!⭐️
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Today's Akshan scenes were beautiful ⭐️⭐️⭐️
AJ can never see Guddu in trouble or struggling with anything 😳
& for Guddu, the 1st name that comes in her head while struggling is that of AJ. While she doesn't mind asking for his help or taking his help but gets bothered by his uncle-like lectures. 😆
Same goes for AJ, he only gets annoyed when Guddu after taking his suggestions, implies to him that she could do it on her own 😆
This says, he even has a childish side to him which only Guddu can brings out. 😛 

AJ has subconsciously accepted Guddu as something of his own & can't bear to see a scratch on her weather it is trace of ointment on her hair or Gum & a strand of "dari" on her face. 

He takes it upon himself to clean any trace on her 
Loved the way he distracted her with talks ❤️
He has now learned the ways to get through her & handle her 😳

& last scene, i just loved the expression on his face when she says "thank you". It said so many things at once, he was content & amused seeing her smile, irritated that he had to make it wear her in front of so many people & at last concerned at the fate of the bangles 😆
I feel saru will end up stealing those...
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
equations were so good between them ..

hope it grows stronger day by day 
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Can't wait to watch 😳