22nd December numerical analysis & some exceptional moments

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Numerical Analysis :-

Irritating scenes :-

Durga & Saru's dialogue bazi  in the hall (i am ignoring laxmi's dialogue as for some reason i didn't find her tone irritating) :- 1 min 23 sec

Shot of bahu's happy faces when Guddu is leaving with Ishq nahi aasaan playing in bg :- 3 sec

Durga & Bahus trying to instigate Dadi :-  1 min 48 sec 

That makes a total of 2 min 14 sec of irritation out of 20 min 30 sec episode 10.9 % irritation 

Result :  10.9 % irritation &  89.1 % good

Comment : today's episode was a very good & portrayed emotional conflicts of Akshan beautifully.

Some exceptional moments {I am excluding Akshan ones or else it would be too many & Piku describes them the best 😳}  :- 

-----> Pervy's tension as if his butt caught fire when Durga & Saru suggested, Guddu leaves. Then when Guddu jerked off Kaushalya's hands, he was smiling & the relief on his face just like any positive character was a treat to watch.

If anyone watching the show 1st time today & without dialogues, with above expressions pervy is bound to be misunderstood as a complete positive character.

-----> AJ trying to shunt Durga when, she told Guddu to say that she trusts her sasural if she intends to stay.

-----> Bhushan's strong stand for his daughter's vichar 

-----> bg score after Guddu leaves kaushalya's hand & during Akshan's eyelock

-----> Then this,

-----> Revti's trust on her Jiju

-----> Guddu thinking about AJ's dil along with dadi's 

My Ashirvaad to Pervy for his next plan in flopping Durga & Bahus :-  Vijayi Bhava !!!

My Shraap to Durga :- 

aaj tune jo paap karm kiye hai uske phal swaroop, ek din tere pawon talhe dharti khud rehne se nakaare gi... jis ahankaar seh bani parvat ki chattaan pe aaj tu khari hai, kal wohi parvat tujhe apni niche dabochega... jis din tera paap ka ghara bhare ga, aakash bhi tujhe apni sharan dene se dhikaarega !
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I didn't expect the epi to be good..
Couldn't watch the entire epi but some parts..I loved akshan scenes..their eyes spoke it all..no verbal conversation but very fulfilling