Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
So raman is proved innocent finally... But he is injured now...
Just hope he is fine...

Nice update...
Continue Soon...
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice update Di...
IshRa reached the court...
But judge requested them to get them treated first...
But Raman insisted to start the proceedings...
The case was started...
Ishita somehow trapped the lady and made her spill the beans...
Finally Raman was proved innocent...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raman is critical condition.
Then also ishra told judge start proceedings  
I hope will be safe and fine. 
Awesome update. 
Nice 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
glad that Raman is proved innocent...
just hope he is not in any kind of danger and he gets well soon

update soon pls
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Last part

Ishita looked happily towards Rsmsn but got shocked noticing him unconscious, she ran to him and tried to wake him but ye didn't responded ,she immediately cried for help and Raman was rushed to hospital . Ishita instructed her junior to collect the copy of Raman's release order and went with him to hospital . They reached the hospital and his treatment started . The doctor atfirst denied to treat Raman saying he was shot and they can only treat after FIR is filed.  But soon they started the treatment ,when ishita introduced herself and Raman. Doctor checked him and find his wound was turning blue due to infection, he was taken immediately to operation theater to took out the bullet .

Ishita sat outside the operation theater and waited for his operation to be successful.  She then heard a lady crying for something while a man was consoling her that God will take care of everything. Listening to this ishita too went to the ganapati idol in the temple and prayed for Raman wellbeing. She always behave strong in every situation but today she was crying for Raman. This was first time she was crying after her father's death . She folded her hand in front of ganapati idol and spoke " hey buagwaan ji please mere Raman ko theek kar dijiye , after appa ,I had never demanded anything from you . Aap please unhe theek kar dijiye ,he is a good man who fights for justice . He was hurt when he was saving those girls and ladies, how can you punish someone for doing such good job . If something will happen to him then non will help anyone in future . Please bhawaan ji Raman ko kuch mat hone dijiye ,I love him somuch ,agar unhe kuch ho gaya to shaayad main bhi na jee paaun. ".

Saying so she prayed for long ,after that she again went and sat in front of operation theater . She was again and again looking towards the blub and was waiting for the red light which will indicate that the operation was done . She waited for long ,still praying to almighty about his wellness,.After much time the operation ended and the doctor came out ,ishita ran to him to know about Raman . He informed that he had operated Raman but as the bullet was in his body for long , his much body got infected , so he can't say anything now . They had kept Raman in observation and will tell anything only after he gains conscious.  Informing so the doctor left while ishita broke into tears listening to this . She wanted to he strong but the doctors words were too horrifying . After much time Ramanwas shifted to ICU while ishita walked behind the strature till ICU . They put Raman in ICU bed and was attracting different cords to his body ehikd ishita was witnessing everything from the round glass on ICU door .

It was night,ishita has not had anything till morning and was still sitting like a rock on the bench . Raman's subordinate ,who was working for him saw this and told ishita to had something but she denied saying she still not have anything till Raman gain conscious.  He requested a lot but ishita didn't budge ,finally he brought some water and coffee for her ,though she was denying this also but finally had it . Ishita didn't moved from there ,thought his department people told her to go and rest while they are here to take care of Raman ,but ishita stayed in hospital itself and sat for long then slept on the bench only when she got tired.  Next morning also she was waiting for him to get his conscious but that day too was a vacant day ,medicines and injections were going in his body but he sas not waking making ishita more worried .

She asked permission and went to meet him , she slept beside him and spoke holding his hand " Raman what is this , dekha aapki zidd ke kaaran aisa hua, if you would had listened to us and came for treatment before, this wouldn't had happened . You know how much I love you then why are you doing this to me , I had completed my promise ,I had freed you from all the accusations now it's your turn to fulfill your promise . You now wake up soon and confess your love, you know na how much I m craving to listen those words from your mouth . Maine apna Vaada poora kiya and ab aapki baari ."

Saying so she kissed the back of his palm while tears were rolling from her eyes , when the nurse said that her time is over and she should go from there . Ishita nodded and went out with moist eyes. Finally on third day Raman opened his eyes and first thing he asked was ishita . She was called ,ishita got too happy seeing him up ,she smiled fully and walked to him when he asked " ishita my case ".

Ishita held his hand and spoke " as I said ,we won ,you are free man now again SP Raman Bhalla ".

Raman too smiled fully listening to her and asked for the order copy ,she knew that he will surely ask for it ,so was carrying it in her purse only ,she showed it to him ,he went through it and spoke happily " ishita I m innocent, you proved me right ,I dong have words to thank you ".

The doctor stopped ishra to talk much in ICU room ,he told that once he will be shifted to ward they can talk as much as they want . Ishita nodded and went out ,soon he was shifted to Room . He settled in the bed with the help of ward boy and ishita. The ward boy adjusted him nicely and went , ishita sat beside Raman ,both saw eachother and looked thoroughly for long time ,their eyes were teary but they were still looking into others eyes as if beholding their images. Finally Ranan cupped ishitas face and spoke kissing her temple " you are my strength ishita ,tum nabi hoti to main kab ka toot gaya hota . Thankyou somuch for trusyknh me and being with me . ".

I- arent you forgetting something.

R- bolne to de ,atfirst let me see you thoroughly ,te kya haal bana rakha hai ,why are you looking so weak . You promised me that if something happens to me then also you will fight for justice ,aise ladogi .

I- no I cannot ,now I don't have habit to live without you ,so if you want me to be there ,then you also have to be ok .

Raman again cupped her face and spoke making her look at him " I so love you ishita and can't imagine a life without you . You are my strength and motivation too,be with me always ."

I- you too want to live with me haina .

Raman nodded .

I- then we have to marry for that na .

R- humm ,kar lenge ,after I get discharge from here .

I- no I can't wait till that time as duty never waits ,what if you will go for some operation after your recovery .

R- wo to hai ,but aise on hospital bed we can't marry na .

I- we can marry .

R- what ,have you lost it ,I hadn't recovered yet .

I- yeah but you can put mangalsutra and varmala with your hands, so it's done we are marrying today only .

R- aise kaise ,I m not allowed to get down from bed .

I- koi nahi we will do court marraige .

R- tu pagal hai kya ,just now k told k m not allowed to get down from bed ,then how I m suppose to go to court .

I- buddha that means you don't know ishita iyer ,she can do any thing. I mean to say everything is ready ,I had talked to marraige registrar ,he will come on my one call aur sindoor aur manual sutra to aap pahna hi sakte ho.haina .

R- don't you think its bit early.

I- no Raman l don't want to wait anymore so that you will think twice before putting your life in danger ,main kitna darr gayi thi.

She spoke looking at him while their eyes turned watery, finally Raman got ready . Ishita called the registrar while her junior and Raman's subordinate arranged rest of thing and within few hours ishra got married in hospital itself. 

Aaj sehraao mein, ishq ke gaaon mein
Aaj sehraao mein, ishq ke gaaon mein
Baarishein ghir ke aayin mazaa aa gaya
Mere rashke qamar.
Mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
Jab nazar se milaai maza aa gaya
Ranjha ho gaye, hum Fana ho gaye
Aise tu muskuraai mazaa aa gaya
Mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
Barq si gir gayi kaam hi kar gayi
Barq si gir gayi kaam hi kar gayi
Aag aisi lagaai mazaa aa gaya.

The end

That's all for this story ,hope you liked
the journey .

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part ,enjoy reading 
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super awesome update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome story
loved their journey from fighting alone for justice to fighting for justice together being each others strength
ishu prayed for raman finally after 3 days he got conciouss
they got married in hospital only
epilouge please
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous ending di
Ishita was so worried for raman
Thank god her prayers got answered 
Finally they are together 
Loved their journey 
Ty 4 d pm too di