My prediction for future story

Posted: 5 years ago
CGM will get to know about pathetic condition of his mother and chanakaya persuades him to be his student. He denies but later accepts. He also takes his gang in tutelage and train subhda to be a vishkanya.
He takes training in Greek army of seleucus and he makes a pact with dhana and promises to marry Helen when she gets older to dhana.
Later he defeats both of them and becomes king.

If this comes true then only one word,...

CRAZY🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

CGM will get to know about pathetic condition of his mother and chanakaya persuades him to be his student. He denies but later accepts. He also takes his gang in tutelage and train subhda to be a vishkanya.

He takes training in Greek army of seleucus and he makes a pact with dhana and promises to marry Helen when she gets older to dhana.
Later he defeats both of them and becomes king.

If this comes true then only one word,...

CRAZY 🤪

One thing I have learned that never predict when producer director and writer is Tewari...so best of luck because Tewari gonna throw too many cliffhangers😆...
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: luckySnow

One thing I have learned that never predict when producer director and writer is Tewari...so best of luck because Tewari gonna throw too many cliffhangers😆...

Yeah and also he shows only those character who are played by those who butters him the most so aka we are gonna see a lot and a lot of crappy dhanananda. I like saurabh but sorry to say we have seen a lot better dhanananda in ndtv CGM.
luckySnow thumbnail

Yeah and also he shows only those character who are played by those who butters him the most so aka we are gonna see a lot and a lot of crappy dhanananda. I like saurabh but sorry to say we have seen a lot better dhanananda in ndtv CGM.

Not just better , best, iconic..

Not just better , best, iconic..

Indeed
luckySnow thumbnail

Aur woh  Seleucus bhi Acha tha...

Aur woh  Seleucus bhi Acha tha...

He was the best. He looked like he could be a good father to Antiochus and Helen. This one looks like scar from lion king.
luckySnow thumbnail

He was the best. He looked like he could be a good father to Antiochus and Helen. This one looks like scar from lion king.

😆 
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆 CLIFFHANGERS