Happy Diwali + Congo RooShika Marriage

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
 correct  marriage is a very pure relationship. meant to last forever

what can i say i am so happy seeing OUR RooShika marriage it was one of the best moments  for me in this show. 

few scene which i liked is when ishu said roop wanted to marry her roop said YES i did but never like this but DESTINY when evils is roaming around you then god has its own plan and the plan was this bring RooShika together😳

they were meant to be always has been. all this wedding rituals was done by RooShika only no one else then SAAT PHERE is has to be them only. 

my heart just went to RooShika today when ishu was the first one to give her hand to roop today they she was asking roop to accept her. 

it was really dramatic scene i always felt their marriage won't be fairy tale one it never can be. their tashan their cuteness their nok jhok is what makes it so special. must admit the SAAT PHERE was different in hospital in front of doctors and there is many witness no one can deny their marriage. 

FINALLY MISS Ishika Rupesh Patel has officially become MRS. Ishika Rupender Vagehla👏⭐️❤️🥳

first of all roop got his LOVE 👏
second of all good won over evil⭐️

best part is we RooShika fans have gotten our JODI🥳 i was waiting for so long to call them hubby wife now i can say it with PRIDE!

now i am so excited to see the new journey of Mr. & Mrs. RooShika Vagehla bring it on cvs⭐️

they will be in same room, under same roof uff so excting😉 ShaNal is rocking as RooShika and i am looking forward to more drama and love.

GROUP HUG for RooShika fans our jodi has sailed😎🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post! 
I loved the way how you described the scene of ishika extending her hand towards roop for him to accept her. And roop didn't hold her hand on his own, he looked for kanchan's consent too. That's what makes him special..
Their nok-jhoks and tashnbaazi continues as soon as they got married...
And Congo to all rooshikans for their positivity and belief on the duo! Finally the countdown ends! It's officially RooShika!!!!

tithi2 thumbnail
I'm so happy cz finally RooShika marriage happened. We are waiting for a long time .Finally our Jodi RooShika  officially Huby wife. So thanks to all RooShika fans who doing hard work from the beginning. Finally our wait is over.Shashank Vyas and Donal Bisht sharing amazing onscreen chemistry. Bcz of them RooShika possible. I am glad I am Roop show viwer. One thing I can say our jodi best none can beat them 😛. Very nice post.Miss Nakchadi and Ghurelaal will stay in a same Room and we will see their sweet nok jhok.I am waiting. 😳
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks like it's time for me to quit the show forever Roop married to devil Ishika🤢.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Diwali. 

Lovely thoughts.

All pre rituals were done by Roop and Ishika, and even the pheras so the last phera had to complete... but i love that in the end it had to be Ishika's choice, and she made it and extended her hand.

Roop always wanted to marry her but never in a forceful way but he had to to save her life, and now it has been her choice to complete it. 

As you said destiny has played it part from the start... it was always meant to be. 

Like Diwali, i hope their life is filled with light and joy. Sure darkness is here, but always have light coming through. 
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
AS ALWAYS amazing post👏

good job B your analysis is good as the episode😳 RooShika is rocking⭐️
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This week's episodes have been good. New journey has started... new relationship, new labels and new place.