Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I like Srishty and would be happy, if Romil spared her and torture Megha for ice bucket, gobar , etc..

But with respect to content and game.
Srishty was perfect choice instead of Megha.
I am not sure why Salman is so supportive of Srishty.
Salman supports Srishty same way he showed it towards tanishaa in season 7.
Srishty is surely got some connection.

To me Srishty is doing nothing in the show. A little spark of fight with Jasleen, yesterday with Shree and little support to KV. Rest is overreacting about Rohit and her relationship, dance and makeup. A good gesture sacrifice for Romil for his kid.

It was funny to see Srishty's reaction as if she was really important after Salman supported her and a big smile after callers statement to Rohit - You are visible because of Srishty.Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not liking Somi's behavior lately.
Her loser attitude after nomination.
Troubling Shiv non-stop, Shiv looked really cool dealing with Somi's tantrums.
Throwing water kept for captaincy task.
Yesterday at ice bucket, gober act, she was giving evil laugh when Jasleen was tortured.
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Romil has given chance to meet his wife and kid how biased it is and definitely he would have been informed before about it that is the reason he gave his chance to somi. I am not against him but what was the necessity to show him mahaan 
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First off Salman looks so good finally.
W*F is this thook thing man jad came up with xD. Ew gross.
And look who has a problem with thook ,the one with who's bread n butter is thook 😆 

Shrishti kya overacting karti hai for that gobar barf wala task.
Shiv ka chandan sa badan lulz.

Huh why question deepak n Surbhi about jas being dumped? Jo hai so hai. That was what was being told n dey used it for the game. Compassionate hona I agree, par jab khud jas koi farak nahin padha even her instant reaction was nil. 
Assuming here jas is not a good actress 😆 quite clear lota ka ye pre-planned hai in dono ka. Else no way she wouldn't be bothered. 
That being said why was Salman so arrogant with bechara deepak? Also Surbhi. Jab sree se baat kar raja ho toh bhai saab hansi khushi se taunt n sarcastically bolke nikal jaate ho. But commoners ke dant na hai! Surbhi ko aka hai nahin hai sorry bolne baith gayi. 

KV should give up his captaincy 🤣 It's embarrassing tbh. Jab bowl hi nahi raha ta kaisa captain .I still don't get thefact how can a bowl upside down have any drops of water forget a spoon full of water. 
Khair good bowel was corrected to bowl n am guessing Surbhi still couldn't get the pronunciation n said katoori 🤣 

Lmao COW ne rohit ki leli, he has a point tho. 
Bechara rohit shrishti thinks to high n mighty of herself, itna high hoti toh show pe na hoti , utar jaiyo unknown celeb 😆

Huh zinta n salman on aatein jaate is love. Such nostalgia. 

Pakau episode overall. 
VintageWine thumbnail
Jas looked so cheap man, her makeup her clothes are just so s**tish. 
Apart from her deepika n Surbhi looked bad in their respective outfits. What were they even wearing.!.!
VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

They follow whatever Salman says. If Salman is saying it then it has to be right...however Dipika and KV should have stood their ground just like Neha did, But then again we saw what happened to Neha  🤔

Tbh neha dint contribute to the show. Us se pole dance tak dhang se karna nahi aa raha ta. 
VintageWine thumbnail
Romil meeting his wife n kid is so unfair. What about the rest?  At least let the rest who dint get to watch videos view it ?
Shrishti pits rohit down always but ends up dancing withhim 

lulz W*F were sree n romil doing ?

^ today'ssneakpeak s
peeyara thumbnail
Romil meeting wifey n Kid...its gud
But what about others? I guess only Srishty,Shiv and Dipika are left who neither got the msg or a visit from family and these 2 are here since beginning...UNFAIR
Edited by peeyara - 5 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Tbh neha dint contribute to the show. Us se pole dance tak dhang se karna nahi aa raha ta. 

Seriously even without contributing she ended up creating so much of buzz, that many so-called contributing to the show haeve failed to do so, then credit to her.

More than anything, BB frankly didn't know what to do with a HM like Neha, who aced tasks, was active in the house, was friendly with almost all, had some issues with ppl, but preferred not to fight over them, but sort it out calmly and so BB unfairly evicted her. 

IMO if she would have still been in d house, she would have been the strongest contestant, which again wasn't part of BB script.