Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aica

malhar a big no big no 
please 
if they are showing love intreast atleast get someone of her age 
not a person of bauji pleaseπŸ˜†

Malhar is only 7-8 year older then Kalyani that isn't a big age gap. It's a perfectly normal age gap to become an happy couple.
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
5-10 years age difference is maybe not so much but i do think that it does matter what the ages and experiences are. Between 18 and 25 or 28 there can be a big difference in maturity, life experiences, life phases. It's no drama, it's no problem but it's not always ideal too.
But yes it's possible. Malhar is handsome so why not? But it would not be my first choice. 

I just think Kalyani has been through a lot, let her enjoy school youth and all more.. 

But... Script seems to promise something else... Curiously waiting for some maha episodes.. Half an hour is sometimes so less... 
Aslesha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

5-10 years age difference is maybe not so much but i do think that it does matter what the ages and experiences are. Between 18 and 25 or 28 there can be a big difference in maturity, life experiences, life phases. It's no drama, it's no problem but it's not always ideal too.

But yes it's possible. Malhar is handsome so why not? But it would not be my first choice. 

I just think Kalyani has been through a lot, let her enjoy school youth and all more.. 

But... Script seems to promise something else... Curiously waiting for some maha episodes.. Half an hour is sometimes so less... 

Firstly, I never said they should get Malhar and Kalyani married instantly. She is only too young only 18 let her complete her education first and enjoy school youth before marriage. In the meantime she can get to know and understand Malhar but only get married to him when she has completed her education and is older in a few years time. By the time she is ready for marriage in a few years time she will have more maturity, life experiences and life phrases.

I agree Malhar is more mature been through more life experiences and phrases. Malhar being the more mature one can be a great guide for Kalyani in order to show her the right direction in life and help her develop as an individual. Who said two mature or two immature people always make a great couple? Kalyani can learn a lot from Malhar's life experiences and phrases which will also help her to develop as an individual.
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree.. Kalyani can learn a lot from Malhar  And vice versa. But does learning from another has to be in romantic relationships atmosphere. I understand your point. I agree to that. It is just an open thought on what I see what is shown in daily series quite often. Of course  maybe the writers are fooling us. Maybe this whole thing turns out to be a nightmare. And we go back to the moment of truth where kalyani finds out Anupriya truth.. But I doubt it. I just would have liked it more to see Anupriya and Kalyani in main focus. In some time let her have the best wedding and marriage indeed. 
I hope I have not offended or made anyone upset by stating my opinion  Not my intention. I just want to point out that whatever I write on forum is just my thoughts and ideas  And not so much to mention that only my point of view is right or to convince another.. That's what I like to read and share different views.

In the end, we have no say in it.. No matter who ends up with whom at what phase or age. I am just waiting to see new creativity.
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Malhar is only 7-8 year older then Kalyani that isn't a big age gap. It's a perfectly normal age gap to become an happy couple.

dear aslesha malhar should not be the hero as it is very wrong to potray a sister's husband as yours
sampada was clearly in love with malhar when she got married 
so it is unfair with that charecter to die or loose her husband 
if fmalhar hero of kalyani very wrong message
and age doesn't matter but relations matter for sure
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The deshmukh family are all messed up in the first place.
Aica thumbnail
πŸ˜†
madam he was doing dmg at age 27 where our reem was just 9😲
hope you understand the age differenceπŸ₯±
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
just because you like the charecter you cannot force a minor to act as adult
please dear malhar fan & co
let kalyani anupriya live thier own life
without depending on men
a woman can do anything in any field when they have good intentions
is what they should conclude & you should understand
& what is this atharv & malhar nonsense i dont get itπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
that will be the piece of  message
i hope you understand the facts 
if not 
you are a blindfolded  πŸ˜• open your eyes πŸ˜›
Edited by Aica - 5 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
without depending on men
if not 

nope that time he was 23 not 27
N as I asked earlier why r u mixing reel n real life...first of all no one want marriage at this stage second here we r talking about Malhar n kalyani not Reem n Sehban...Mslhar n kalyani's age difference is 7 to 8 yes so ashlesha99 was right but u r again n again mentioning reem n sehban's age difference
N most importantly Reem sighned this show after knowing the story...m sure she always knew that her co star is Sehban not shagun coz its only been 50 episodes abhi pairing toh switch nhi hui hogi so it's pre planned
So m sure Reem is ok with it
Aslesha99 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
without depending on men
if not 

First of all I am also against marriage at this stage as well it's too early and Kalyani is too young to get married or become a stepmother. I like Kalyani-Malhar but want love and understanding before marriage which should be a few years later when Kalyani has finished her education and more matured. I wasn't speaking about Reem and Sehban's age difference which I know is 16 years or about them in real life so stop mixing reel and real. I was referring to the characters of Kalyani and Malhar in the show and their age difference is 7-8 years which isn't too much to become a happy couple.

As @SONAL30 said Reem probably knew she is being opposite Sehban not Shagun. It's been about 50 episodes and Reem would have been aware she is being paired opposite Sehban because they suddenly wouldn't have changed the pairing it's pre planned and Reem is probably ok with it.