Atharva has KISSED Kalyani!

piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I know she dint make a big deal about it...but isn't it a big deal in Hindi serials? Once the kiss is shown the couples are already final.. ๐Ÿ˜† isn't it? Moreover, Atharva still can't lie to Maai and all. . IDK what is happening . Atharva is not grey, he's just confusung AF!
Even though I hate it that they are butchering atharva's character completely, Kalyani did have a soft spot for him.๐Ÿ˜•
I don't know, but I don't feel like good about Kalyani Malahr romance,if they are planning that in future. Because Sehban is actually too old to Reem, and honestly they look more like father daughter to me . He always wants good for her ,which is really nice of him, but him romancing Kalyani is not what I feel makers will show. 

PS: it's my opinion. U can pen down URS too without being disrespectful. 
Edited by piyali99 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
According to initial articles sehban is the one who is playing lead n honestly i never liked atharv...previously toh i found him really immature n annoying but now m finding him completely negative
N physical violence is a criminal offence...kalyani is underage n the way he is behaving with kalyani is intolerable...i want him behind the bars along with sampada
Yesterday when malhar held sampada's hand she behaved so weirdly n yeah she was a little uncomfortable that means she is the girl
N regarding age difference...well that's not a major issue coz that's the reality of their characters...according to their characterisation malhar is elder to kalyani...i think they do have a 7-8 years age difference so they will look good but that's my opinion urs can be different๐Ÿ˜ƒ
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Atharva kissing Kalyani was seriously creepy. The girl's a minor for God's sake. I don't know what the makers are planning but I really don't support any love angle or baby angle right now. Kalyani is still a kid and let her be. They should really focus on Anupriya and Kalyani's relationship instead of these love angles. I was shocked seeing Kalyani having a soft spot for Atharva. I mean WTH!! That guy manhandled her more than once and still she wants to give him a chance. I think the makers themselves are confused about what they want to show. Initially they showed Aao Saab and Atharva as positive characters who always supported Anupriya but both of them took a complete u-turn all of a sudden for no reason whatsoever. They even showed some cute scenes between Atharva and Kalyani and now suddenly he is harassing her like a maniac. God knows where they are going with this.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Atharva dint kiss Kalyani. As in the Episode kalyani clearly told everyone that Atharva made it look like that but they dint kiss.
Now coming to pairs.. i had no probs with both atharva and malhar. but after watching how they butchered Atharvas character.. he's a completely negative psycho. So Malhar and kalyani is good as Malhar is always shown as virtuous typical main lead character. And if they are ending Sampada-Malhar couple then it's sure that it's Kalyani-Malhar only.

But most importantly i'm much more interested in seeing how Kalyani-Anu become maa-beti .
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Atharva kissing Kalyani was seriously creepy. The girl's a minor for God's sake. I don't know what the makers are planning but I really don't support any love angle or baby angle right now. Kalyani is still a kid and let her be. They should really focus on Anupriya and Kalyani's relationship instead of these love angles. I was shocked seeing Kalyani having a soft spot for Atharva. I mean WTH!! That guy manhandled her more than once and still she wants to give him a chance. I think the makers themselves are confused about what they want to show. Initially they showed Aao Saab and Atharva as positive characters who always supported Anupriya but both of them took a complete u-turn all of a sudden for no reason whatsoever. They even showed some cute scenes between Atharva and Kalyani and now suddenly he is harassing her like a maniac. God knows where they are going with this.

you must be joking he is 16 to 17 years old man๐Ÿ˜•
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

I guess Atharva dint kiss Kalyani. As in the Episode kalyani clearly told everyone that Atharva made it look like that but they dint kiss.

Now coming to pairs.. i had no probs with both atharva and malhar. but after watching how they butchered Atharvas character.. he's a completely negative psycho. So Malhar and kalyani is good as Malhar is always shown as virtuous typical main lead character. And if they are ending Sampada-Malhar couple then it's sure that it's Kalyani-Malhar only.

But most importantly i'm much more interested in seeing how Kalyani-Anu become maa-beti .

lets just watch show guys kya hoga dekha jayega 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aica

you must be joking he is 16 to 17 years old man ๐Ÿ˜•

What??? 
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Aica
Atharva is over 18 in the show and Shagun Pandey in real life is 21
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali99

I know she dint make a big deal about it...but isn't it a big deal in Hindi serials? Once the kiss is shown the couples are already final.. ๐Ÿ˜† isn't it? Moreover, Atharva still can't lie to Maai and all. . IDK what is happening . Atharva is not grey, he's just confusung AF!

Even though I hate it that they are butchering atharva's character completely, Kalyani did have a soft spot for him.๐Ÿ˜•
I don't know, but I don't feel like good about Kalyani Malahr romance,if they are planning that in future. Because Sehban is actually too old to Reem, and honestly they look more like father daughter to me . He always wants good for her ,which is really nice of him, but him romancing Kalyani is not what I feel makers will show. 

PS: it's my opinion. U can pen down URS too without being disrespectful. 

malhar do look like a father of kalyani
if they are couple then the show sucks for sure
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aica

malhar do look like a father of kalyani
if they are couple then the show sucks for sure

malhar a big no big no 
please 
if they are showing love intreast atleast get someone of her age 
not a person of bauji please๐Ÿ˜†