Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why do I feel S2 is only going to be next year maybe in Jan don't think they are going to do S2 any soon..no news as well coming up...
The audience might just lose the excitement...if it's late it has to be interesting to grip the audience again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah, they should do it soon whilst it is still warm and hot. 
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Still jan isn't that long. But I wish they come back by mid December. But there is not update on actors shooting for it so doesn't look like it.

I am alos not sure if it's websiteis, they will release all episodes at once or air one episode every day.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
But still that long will kill the hype that people are excited about. Soon it will be forgotten and people move on.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They might be looking for a tight screenplay
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am getting doubt that they me cancel everything if they can't put actors writers together. And if they delay then actors will move on. So at this point I just want season 2 even if it's in jan or late
Emerald_18 thumbnail
But they did confirm S2 so hopefully we should be getting it only when is the question...hope not too late...1 week without DHTH episodes feel like ðŸ˜­..I feel im missing out on seeing what happened to Palak after that last call..have I missed an episode..?  they always kept the audience on the grip..
nids1642 thumbnail
Now they have to do season two right? They cannot leave an unfinished story. Or can they?