Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Kanchan better, man or woman up and tell her daughter the truth. Hiding the truth is never a good thing!!! This needs to be cleared up ASAP!! 

yes this is making ishu think roop is wrong also. enough with all this lies. the montage says something else so i do want kanchan or rupesh to tell the truth no more lies. i am tired of MU
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Kanchan has had the opportunity to tell Ishika yet.  So many traumatic events have happened in such a short space of time. Her husband is seriously ill and she too must be in shock after everything so for now I am gonna let her off...t will be different if she keeps shtum for longer than necessary though.
.Shiva. thumbnail
i really hope rupesh gets well soon. everyone is going though alot
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bea1

I don't think Kanchan has had the opportunity to tell Ishika yet.  So many traumatic events have happened in such a short space of time. Her husband is seriously ill and she too must be in shock after everything so for now I am gonna let her off...t will be different if she keeps shtum for longer than necessary though.

Oh, most definitely!! Let's hope she doesn't keep quiet longer then necessary!! 
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
No doubt those other Patel's are gonna lay all the blame of Purvi's broken marriage at Ishika's feet. They will conveniently forget they are the ones who brought Ranveer's proposal...moreso if  Ranveer does become their jamai as per spoiler. I somehow don't see Purvi and Ranveer staying at the Singh Waghela's so yeah... there is a possibility Ranveer will become a ghar jamai too. Edited by Bea1 - 5 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
If Ranveer does become a ghar jamai, it's called Karma for the older Patels!!! 😆
Serves them right. 
Namita-M thumbnail
Yay!! AT complete!! Moving to the new one!! 
.Shiva. thumbnail
all the blame will be on ishu they will bad mouth her but they won't say anything to ranveer or that guy. even after this i feel ranveer eyes will be on ishu still he is so nasty that he won't let RI be in peace. 

if he can kidnap a girl in front of everyone then he can do anything🤢
Namita-M thumbnail
Definitely!! Ranveer is the epitome of evil!! There is no question about i. 
.Shiva. thumbnail
congo everyone this AT is over👏 well done everyone. lets move to next AT with positive attitude and love for RI