Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

I did not like the homophobic comments that were made today but the hypocrisy in the forum esp the DDT thread. Where was this outrage when last year , homophobic comments were passed and also last winner ousted a foreign national lady based on her being a foreigner. 

Last year, the homophobic incident was called funny and done in a fun way. 

Not only that, making faces when a family member of her rival arrived , again many called it funny but the same find it wrong this season coz it hapoens to be the one they "dislike"

Unbelievable.

We call on the contestants for siding a fellow contestant even when they in our eyes are playing wrong but we ourselves support a contestant even when they are in the wrong defending them calling it "funny"

Yup Exactly!
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Main toh iski fan hogayi yaar! You have fans who will defend favourites for anything under the sun, and here's a wife not shying away from calling out her husband for bad behavior. Well done TJ!

har family wale defend hi karate hai no one speak but she did super ub well done respectπŸ‘

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Haha!! I remember I made this for him back then asking him to support Shuklaji i.e. Ravi Kishen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You made this? πŸ˜†
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just completed the episode -
- Except Romil and Deepak everyone had curiosity and had either commented or part of new wild card Rohit's sexuality topic. πŸ˜”
- Deepika put across good points questioning Shree near gym. Shree was upset with her about the torture room spray and voting Jasleen for torture. Shree had no answers, when Deepika confronted him about him talking about her to all housemates after coming back from secret room.
- Karanveer ko bhi ghussa atta hai.
- Rohit was lost once Somi, Saba and Surbh started the nominations affect drama. πŸ˜†
- Urvashi got saved. πŸ€”
- Looks like except Anoopji, all other three nominated contestants Surbhi, Saba and Srishty are going to make lots of noise this week. πŸ˜‰
- I am clueless about how Megha the new wild card is going to be on the show.   πŸ˜•
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So for what is this khaas room? (hope I heard it right).. the room in which nominations happened this time.. It's the same room in which Sree's wife and kids video and KV's one were played naa...   for what is this room meant for?   khaas means?
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow massive respect to KV's wife.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Teejay hats off glad she called them out even if it includes KVB. Primary offender is Sree however whose great wife hasn't given any statement yet😲
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

So for what is this khaas room? (hope I heard it right).. the room in which nominations happened this time.. It's the same room in which Sree's wife and kin theyds video and KV's one were played naa...   for what is this room meant for?   khaas means?

Khaas is special room. I guess this season they have done away with confession room and have khaas room.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I think they've been asked not to say it. Otherwise do you think a loudmouth like Surbhi would refrain from it? The closest she came to it today was when she told Sree...AAP KALANKIT INSAAN HAIN!!πŸ˜†

Last season when Shilpa was talking about Vikas Gupta's bahar ki harkatein, she was asked by BB and Salman not to mention outside/real life stuff. So I think that's it. They've been forbidden to.

just want to know if this match fixing case on him has been proven or not.. I don't have any idea on this but could see that's been mentioned in many places..    if so, why is he so cool without any guilt or fear that anybody could bring it up any day?

I do go by how is he inside the house but want to know as I could see this match fixing thing popping up in every discussion