Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandycaneMissy thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Its not about being ideal , Ishika is the worst human being  A disgrace . She is the kind of person no human being should be  . She is that shameless person who calls her life savior characterless and that he is not worthy of anyone's love 😡. Ranveer can not be blamed for her dirty negative mentality She is totally at fault herself ðŸ¤¢She is a cruel heartless person. She is beyond redemption Will she blacken her own face and tell everyone how she falsely blamed and abused innocent Roop who never did anything wrong with her but actually have always been good and kind to her in fact saved her life Will she tell everyone this black face is actually her real face? Will she slap herself in front of others and confess her misdeeds Will she say for herself in front of  others she is a characterless girl who does not deserve anyone's love ?Creatives cannot wash her sins really with a sorry . I hope they are not planning Roo Shika marriage . Edited by CandycaneMissy - 5 years ago
Sunflower83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi all. I am new to this forum. I watch this show regularly .The show is good and deserves good viewership . But the only bad thing about this show is Ishika. How can a person like Roop love her?? What exactly does he see in her?? Sometimes her cruel  behaviour towards Roop puts me off. It's better CVS tone down her cruelty or get Roop paired with palak. Let ishika be paired with poor Ranveer. ðŸ˜Šbechara he is bringing his bad luck