SS Love at First Sight

MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

love at first sight

We were loved at our first sights.when we were signing our marriage, i looked at him,just a glance that changed my life.he smiled in a trustworthy gesture,i felt to confine myself in this moment my whole life.our wedding ended,we were very exhausted.
It was my first night,i was very nervous,could hear my fast heart beat.he came,saw me in ghungat,removed it and looked on me like his treasure, responsibility.I like ur smile,he said.i smiled very nervously, tiredly,he said to change our dresses and to be comfortable.i went to washroom,untangled myself with heavy dresses.after many time,he finally asked-do u need any help? I was sitting on the edge of bathtub,with my messy everything.i said yaah..very much.he knocked on the door and entered.he tried out for removing everything without hurting me.he then started undressing me,i was very shy,but i couldnt do it alone,it was too heavy.when he saw my inners,he gave the rest upon me.he left the washroom,slightly opening the door. As i could need help.i dressed myself with night dress,came out.he was cleaning our bed,where there was roses and all decorations. He set some candles with fragnance,off the light.his this efforts made me loving him more and i was excited.he made me sat on the bed with my eyes closed.i opened and found a heart shaped chocolate box with a ring box. I was very happy,he was romantic.he sat on his knees,and said-will u love me with ur whole heart? I hugged him tightly and said-i will love u as much as i love myself.he kissed me on my cheeks,wore me the ring.i took a chocolate,told him to bite,he took a bite and made me have it from his mouth.he was yummy as like the chocolate itself.we slept eachother hugging like bears.at morning,he woke up early,made some tea for me.he couldnt cook,i knew that.i was struggling with deep sleep,as it was new place for me. Lazily i opened my eyes, found him glaring me like an angel.i smiled,took the cup of tea,took a sip,saw my new room.he was very nit and clean person,almost everything was in its position.i changed my dress in the room,didnt care if he saw me or not.then went to kitchen,made some soup,sausage and egg omelet.he was very happy, he got some real food,ate them pleasurely .then he talked to me some serious discussions,giving me whole responsibility of the home.i was scared if i would do some mistakes.then he said-my parents died when i was just 10years old.can u feel how much i burdened myself? Tears dropped from my eyes,i hugged him and said-i will take it.if u r angry,shout on me,if i do any mistakes,make me guilty.lets love ourselves more and behave like immatures.he kissed me on my forehead,i loved that more than anything.

We went for groceries,he was very excited to have my cooking.i was too.he accompanied me in the kitchen,he was tall 6 ft, i was only 5-7.he brought me everything from upper case.his presence was stimulating my cooking time,thanks god it came out delicious.he told me that he would take some for tiffin.i said i would make some in the morning.
He has his younger brother,who is same age of me.he is also a doctor,practicing surgeon.he was too adorable,quite naughty n free with me.i woke early in the morning by my alarm,got freshed and went to kitchen.i made some dumpings, soup and egg for breakfast.made 3 tiffins,went to wake rohan,his bro and my hubby.i pulled rohans hair and he was like im getting up,vabi.mujhe choro..bro ko bulao..i went to our room, found him getting ready.i changed my dress,rohan came for his pocket money,he asked to take from me.i gave him a credit card and some cashes as well.he shouted -vabi,u r best.his bro was like-why pampering him? I was like he deserved it.they struggled much more alone than i imagined.i wanted to make their lives good at least.they were glad to see their tiffins.

After some days,i got viral fever.it got serious due to infection.rohan used to do all things including cooking,taking care of me etc.rahul,my hubby was very busy in work.he came and fed me dinner.he used to leave early so couldnt see Rohan usually.after 2days,Rohan called him and asked how was me.he got shocked and said why? U are not in the home.he said yaah.i told vabi to tell u,i had some urgent work so i left home.he hanged the phone,ran out to home.he found her unconscious in the floor of bathroom.he took her,removed her wet dress and wore her dry dress.then he went to pharmacy, bought some intravenous fluid and antibiotics.made her intravenous support.he was continuously with her for few days leaving sick application in the job place.the infection got her neurological hamper,she couldnt know him when she was awoke.she took Rohans name as her lil brother.he knew about this consequences. He just said-im ur pathetic hubby,for my ignorance u had to go This further.she couldnt get his point.but her movements showed great uncomfortable toward him.later at night,he slept on the sofa,gave her space.at midnight, she took his name, she saw some nightmares.she could remember him now.he was happy and came and lied beside her.she cuddled him tightly,he removed her sweats,made her have water.she slept like pleasurely.

(Please do like and comment here.

After a long time,writing here.hope u will love it and overlook my mistakes.

Thanks a lot)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear, thank you for posting in this slowly dying forum. Have not read yet but I will as soon as I can.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 A lovely story thank you for sharing this
I enjoyed reading it
Please do share more of your stories with us
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very sweet and romantic story 😊
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail