Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just look at this! Barsine's expressions after marriage!! ðŸ¤£

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Love hate relationship ... 

ye love-hate nahin hate-hate hai! Alexander isn't going to love her ever.. he is too much obsessed with Roxanne! Roxanne Alexander ko waise bhi Barsine ke aas paas bhi nahin phatakne degi! ðŸ˜†

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kahin aaj hi na maar de Barsine ko...Roxane is too obsessed😲
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Just look at this! Barsine's expressions after marriage!!  🤣

Nahin pehle ke Hain...she was down and out after marriage...maybe Alexander will give her new dress
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For you, my dear boy, the world begins and ends with Barsine's (lack of) new clothes!😆

It hardly matters even if she gets a royal purple outfit. She will look just as depressed, and depressing.

Shyamala Aunty

QUOTE=luckySnow]

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Just look at this! Barsine's expressions after marriage!!  🤣

Nahin pehle ke Hain...she was down and out after marriage...maybe Alexander will give her new dress
[/QUOTE]
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

For you, my dear boy, the world begins and ends with Barsine's (lack of) new clothes! 😆

It hardly matters even if she gets a royal purple outfit. She will look just as depressed, and depressing.

Shyamala Aunty

QUOTE=luckySnow]

Whole world is waiting to see if she will get any new deess😆 or Tiwari gives new dresses only to his fav olly
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
On some level, I would just say her life is sad. She could have done so much more.
I agree that had a tougher woman been in Stateira's position she would not have cared about her own life and would have encouraged her daughter to continue leading the Farsi army. Well if she had been tough in the first place, I suppose she would have raised her daughter to be that way too and Barsine would have been a different person who had her own mind.

And if the "leader" shows a lack of leadership then the Farsi generals can't do much on their own. Alexander knows this very well and he used his understanding of her psychology to great effect. 

I don't know if she will have her "moment of glory" on this show. She's just used as a catalyst, but she has been hurt by the three main men in her life directly or indirectly (as per the show). 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago