EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser 
Thanks for the pm 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
curious to know Raman's reaction to the proposal..
continue soon
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Loved it
Romi and Miku are couple.
Iyer mus romi and ishu
Ishu clears and state that she wants to marry Raman
Update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
      Hi friends back with new update .

Part 16

Ishita was talking to ruhi and making her understand to be a good girl and don't bother her father and dadu much as she will be not around and to their surprise ruhi was listening to her keenly as if understanding ishita's every word, making everybody amazed .Appa saw this and spoke " it's amazing ishu , how keenly ruhi is listening to you ".

I- appa she not only listen to me but understand my talks too . She gets happy seeing me and also gets angry on me .

Appa- is it so .

I- yes appa , she just can't speak but understand everything .

Appa- I m afraid , how she is going to live without you .

Before ishita could say anything Raman said " I think this time we will manage as she knows us too aur waise bhi she has go get habituated without ishita as she is getting married in few days then where rooh is going to find ishita .

Amma looked at ishita listening to Raman while she got upset , she handed ruhi to Amma and went inside without looking back at him or ruhi . Raman got to know that she is mad at him but thought to leave her like this only , that will be better for both of them . Thinking so he completed his coffee , took ruhi in his arms and left the house, taking senior iyers blessings. Tg
Though he was not feeling good in leaving ishita like this but thought otherwise and went . After he left appa told Amma " ruhi is so attached to ishu , I m wondering if she would be able to live without ishita of not .madhu we are not hurrying in doing ishu's marraige .".

Amma- actually I wanted to talk to you about this only .

Appa- what ?

Amma- ishu don't want to marry karthik .

Appa- why ?.

Amma - because she don't like him and...

She was yet to complete her sentence when appa said ", koi nahi, if she don't like karthik we will not force her rather we will choose another boy for her ."

Amma- let me complete viswa, she don't want to marry karthik but she wants to marry Raman .

Appa(surprised)- Raman ?

Amma- yeah , she is telling that ruhi is too small and Raman is too alone and as being sister of saumya she can take good care of them than any other girl . I even asked her that if they have any relationship, she denied but kept her point of marrying Raman .

Appa- actually it's not that bad idea .

Amma - what are you saying viswa, Raman is a widower and out ishu is unmarried .

Appa- but that doesn't change his qualities na.

Amma- what you want to say ?

Appa- I just wanna say that we very well know the good qualities of Raman which hadn't change yet . So why not ?

Amma- but our ishu is fresh, she can get a nice  fresh boy .

Appa- you are right but if ishu wants to marry Raman then what the problem , ruhi will get ishu as mother , Raman will get a life partner and our ishu will also be happy . Aur Kya chahiye hamein, I agree Raman is widower but he is a nice boy and also not much more elder than ishu . So what's the big deal , you call ishu I will talk to her .

Amma nodded and called ishita, appa asked ishita about Raman , She told same thing to appa too which she told Amma   He agreed instantly but his concern was Raman but ishita assured that she will convince him . Mr iyer agreed and told Amma to talk to Toshiji,She nodded and went to call toshiji while ishita thanked her appa for understanding her plea . Appa side hugged ishita and told that why she is thanking him as her happiness is his priority .

On the other hand Amma called toshiji and informed about ishita's wish to marry Raman. Toshiji at first was surprised but then agreed happily and said "ye to badi changi gal kari ishita puttar ne (that's so nice idea from ishita)why didn't we thought it earlier.I know madhu you must be thinking that it's obvious that I should be happy as I m Raman's mother .It's true madhu, I m too happy as my son will get one more chance in his life to live , either he was living a lost life. But I want to tell you that we too love ishita a lot as a member of this house . What should I tell about ishita , I myself was not willing to let her go but has to as we were not having any right on her .But now as she herself intiated this , I fully agree with her . She is the one for us , not only for Ruhi and Raman but for us too .

M- Raman will agree for it ?

T- had you talked to him about this .?

M- no , I was unsure so thought to talk in ourself first .

T- sahi kiya , you know it's not easy to make him understand but I will make him agree . Aisa kartein hain we will come tomorrow evening there only se will talk , ishita bhi hogi, they too should talk about this .

M- humm that will be good .

Saying so she hung the call and went to inform Me iyer that she has talked to Toshiji.  She informed them and asked " ishu kanna you still have time ,think once more about it ."

I- Amma I told you na , Maine bahut soch samajhkar ye faisla liya hai .

Amma- but kanna Raman ,if he didn't agree ?

I- I know he will not agree rather will get angry, he will shout on me and everybody for thinking this but I will make him understand , ye to aaplog bhi jaante hain that he never denys me .

Appa- we know that but this time you are not demanding any dress or chocolate, rather you are asking to marry him .

I- I know appa , but I will make him understand .

They talked some more and now both her parents got satisfied for ishra marraige . Then ishita went to her room , to say she was so happy the sadness and suffocation which she was feeling from last few days was gone but at the same time she was scared of Raman reaction too . Next day passed in jiffy , toshiji informed everybody that they have to go to iyers . Mr bhalla knew the reason but Raman was yet to know . Finally the time arrived , ishita was too excited , she got ready in mehroon kanjiwaram saree with green and golden border . She did lil makeup and put dark kohl in her eyes , she checked herself fully and started waiting for Bhallas . After sometimes bhallas arrived , ishita got happy as well as nervous . Amma and appa welcomed bhallas , all settled and started talking while Raman was looking for ishita , he was thinking what's going on . Finally he asked " Amma appa is there any thing important for which you had informed us ".

Appa- yeah , kanna ...

He has just started when ishita showed up with tray of coffee , she reached to them, had just kept the tray and ruhi started squealing happily , jumping towards ishita.  Ishita too got happy seeing her and opened her arms for little rooh , she almost jumped on her arms . Ishita hugged her tight and went inside taking ruhi leaving her parents to talk about the marraige thing .

Appa told about their marraige making Raman shocked as well as mad . He got up instantly and spoke " what you all are talking , how can k marry ishita".

T- kyun Kya Kami hai usme .

R- Kami usme nahi mujhme hai ma .you are my mother of course you will be happy but you should think about her also na. She is just a kid like ruhi for me .

T- nothimg like that , she is not a kid , if not woth you she will get married to anyone else , got that .by the way she was the one who had suggested us about this marraige .

R- I knew it , dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai uska, it's no point talking to you , I will talk to her only .

Saying so Raman walked to ishita's room where she was teaching ruhi to call her " mumma."

That's all for now , hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update di
Appa agreed for ishra marriage
Toshiji also didn't have any problem
Raman as thought by Ishita didn't agree for the same
Ishita thinks she can convince raman