Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Please dear write a bit bigger I can't see well.
The twist was expected BUT THE WAY IT WAS SHOWN WAS NEVER EXPECTED.
Creatives/writers big error showing Mohana plotting in front of Devi maa and she being God don't react.
Yes today also Gurumaa just fired them with her dialogues then this Avinash looks fishy to me...As if he gonna changed into negative after.
I also don't agree that Ansh keeps on insulting Pia and the the excuse is he's under spell ...
CV?S BIG ERROR MOHANA CAN DO ANYTHING SHE CHALLENGED DEVI MAA TODAY.
Hope they rectify it after.

Had to make it bigger so I could read it!! 
Oh!! Sorry will take care next time ðŸ˜³
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 4me2

Namita I also felt Avinash can turn evil later. I just hope that does not happen ever. We dont need another villain 

Daayan k spell se its possible otherwise i dont think so he can turn neg. He was concerned abt his family . He insulted Gurumaa that was too much other than that i feel he is a good man  Edited by Fearless_Lover - 5 years ago
Ismustranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show is unpredictable I mean mohana has more power than god .a Dayan challenges god and dayan wins how can this be possible when everyone was there .looks like everyone was sleeping for 5 minutes.the most important thing in rathod family especially avinash wanted to throw piya and ruby.more than ruby and mohana avinash wanted ansh to marry ruby??? Why. Finally at the end of the episode cv's was showing blood relations matter most than rakshakawanach
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Daayan k spell se its possible otherwise i dont think so he can turn neg. He was concerned abt his family . He insulted Gurumaa that was too much other than that i feel he is a good man 

Hmm may be you are right. Hope he realizes his mistake later 
4me2 thumbnail
Mohona should not have been able to even swap the lamps. That truly was a blunder there 
4me2 thumbnail
I just don't want Ansh to be at risk. PiAn can marry and then she can train too