PS. Acche Bhai rocks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Same here. I did not watch the show until I came across kahani ab tak this past weekend.
And man did I love it. It is so funny to watch these kids in action. Beautiful show. Full of child innocence and mischief. Absolutely right dose of entertainment. Love it to the core. 👏
Ashiprat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all child actors are doing good job
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree all the kids are doing a fantastic job.
bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me 5 please!

I just love love love this show!
It makes me laugh, in a very special sort of a way. They have tackled the serious things in life, from the lens of little girl so well. I love Mariam's self talks... and Lallu, Acche and the adorable fat little girl who banter alongside Mariam ... ufff, bahut zyaada mazaa aata hai. 

This reminds me of a book I used to love reading in my childhood. Na. Dho. Tamhankar's Chingi. ❤️
There is enough drama, to suffice a saas-bahu loving serial viewer, but there is also innocence, playfulness and an amazing straight to the heart script. Whoever it is who has had the guts to pen this, and the nous to make it into a serial... Hats off to you! I actually went and looked for the PH on google. 

Thank you Star Plus, for giving space on primetime for a different kind of serial content. Ab "Baatein nayi" ho rahi hai. Truly. 

-
much love, light and laughter
Battu. 
rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

Me 5 please!

I just love love love this show!
It makes me laugh, in a very special sort of a way. They have tackled the serious things in life, from the lens of little girl so well. I love Mariam's self talks... and Lallu, Acche and the adorable fat little girl who banter alongside Mariam ... ufff, bahut zyaada mazaa aata hai.

This reminds me of a book I used to love reading in my childhood. Na. Dho. Tamhankar's Chingi.❤️

There is enough drama, to suffice a saas-bahu loving serial viewer, but there is also innocence, playfulness and an amazing straight to the heart script. Whoever it is who has had the guts to pen this, and the nous to make it into a serial... Hats off to you! I actually went and looked for the PH on google.

Thank you Star Plus, for giving space on primetime for a different kind of serial content. Ab "Baatein nayi" ho rahi hai. Truly.

-
much love, light and laughter
Battu.

Hi battu,

I think we met in manmarziya forum
yes the show is awsome
only bad thing is its SP show
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Me 6..Loving the show, specially Mariam..All the characters are good including Mariam's family and the other family...Fabulous ! The simple story , innocence and entertainment ..Complete package..
Gazam1 thumbnail
Yes this show is brilliant. So different from the boring saas bahu rubbish, just dont ruin it please. The kids are great and their antics even better. Dont want a leap just let them grow up as they are