gr8 part

cont.soon

thanks for pm

thnx
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
!!!Part 147 !!!
So love birds .. idhar be dekh lo. Said ayush playfully while  pari who to come with him smile seeing  maan and geet reaction as they at once get  straighten up. Maan looked at geet to which she noded her in yes. Lagta koi private baat ho rahi thi.hmm tease pari and geet blush heard this. come sit.. said maan refer to  empty chairs beside them and they join them. Tum log ab aye ho ask maan seeing time as it showing 12 am  in midnight. Yeahh emergency thi thodi si to bas said pari and maan noded. while passing through waiter both pari and ayush pick their soft drinks while maan and geet said no. but seeing geet making faces at a direction pari looked at direction to seeing her looking at waiter who serve Chaat.
 Pari smile  as she know maan and his Nos on geet. while ayush and maan get busy in talks as ayush asking for dadima and rest. They may be start talking in terms both maan still not open as ayush know him from childhood and he to know the short cutting talking they share  that's all because of geet as mainly maan ask abt geet health baby health and the complication she has. He to know maan is very fearful for geet and for babies and he may not show to anyone. But being his friend and a  geet doctor he know  how much he scared from them and his this sacredness show his love for Geet and restless   whenever they come for checking as delivery date as its now 2 month still  they have till  geet delivery. 
Ayush... pari voice bring him back from his thought.. What?  Ab kya khuli akho se sapne dekh lag gye tum?ask pari smiling making fun of him. He looked at maan and geet who to looking at him. You ok. ayush ask geet? to he noded and said he think about his one patient. Geet noded bt pari said us patient ke bare mein baad mein sochna pehle apne is patient ke bare mein  socho. Ayush could not understand and look at her puzzle when pari  eye her towards waiter who standing close them  while holding chaat plate. Ayush smile  seeing geet pouting face and maan angry expression. Sunai nahi diya.. jaoo yaha se... said maan to waiter who at once left from there runningly making pari laughing loudly.. Pariiii maan shout seeing her laughing. Dnt shout  ok Msk or yeh apni badi akho se kissi or ko daranaa.. Pari tum. But before maan could speak he heard sniffing voice . oh.. my poor geet.. said pari taking her in her arms. Maan you should let her eat ok Maan sigh seeing both ladies at one side seeing situation Ayush said. Let her have maan. but is not you said to not have that ask maan and ayush noded while geet looked at both men. Yeah I know I said you but she must have craving for it. So let have have and geet eat but jyada nahii.. ok.. said ayush and that's bring smile on geet face and she looked at maan. and said. Yeah to mujhe kuch nahi khane dete jab dekho geet juice peeyo. Geet dawai le lo. Geet dood pee lo. Bas. Yehi  khilate rahte hai. ab mein kya karu ayush mein pata kitna control karti hu par yeh pointed towards her tummy. Yeh nahi sunte meri. Or nay eh sunte hai meri. Said geet pointed towards maan making both ayush and pari  smile at her talk.  
   Geet didi.. yeh llijiye chaat.. said sheela but she at once stop seeing maan glaring at her  wo.. woo.. she fumbled.. Maan. pari shout tum jao sheela hum hai geet ke sath said pari taking chaat plate from her and said geet to have enjoy it. Kha loo. Ask geet to maan who still sulking.  Maan looked at ayush and he node in positive and seeing ayush maan node his head and geet start enjoying her chaat forgetting everything that she spoil her dress to gulping it quickly  making pari to chuckle while maan wipe chaat from her dress with his hanky.  So kab ja rahe ho tum? Ask ayush to maan bas thodi der mein. Said maan. hmm. phir hum log be kuch kha lete hai sath mein chalte hai phir. Said  ayush and maan noded. Maan tum nahi a rahe? ask pari as they going for dinner. He noded no. Are AAp jao  meine to abhi chatt khayi hai na. apne to kuch be nahi khaya hai. said geet. mujhe sach mein bhook nahi hai geet. said maan but thoda sa to kha lijiye. Said geet. aap abhi be gussa hai kya ? ask geet making sad. Aisa kuch nahi hai geet. to phir chalo said pari and maan noded and  pari take geet with them also. On the way they meet dadima and maan ask them to when will they going so dadima ask him.

they are leaving as she cnt awake all night and maan noded and said they are to coming after dinner. Theek hai. but aaram se ana. Said dadima and maan noded. Geet kaha hai? ask dadima wo pari ke sath hei.  Later afterr  dinner maan and ayush waiting for  girls as geet go to meet meera  who getting ready for her pheras and they have come out  after meeting jai. Maan saw his watch 1:15 am. He though to  call pari but stop seeing them coming.  He know Geet wanted to stay with meera but he cant let her here  as she is still not fine and  after morning incident he not wanted to take any risk leaving her here. Chale ask maan seeing geet coming close to him and she noded her head in yes and maan make her seat backside  with pari while he take driver seat  with ayush. 

Precap : Same 
Note : I know it must be Goa plot now.. bt this part is necessary  to take out ayush feeling  for maan an geet. and how concern he is to for  the babies and how much he miss his old buddy maan .. hope u understood this 

imp note : i need good response from u all...the lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad..if u want more n more updates from me. silent reader wake up dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

ADD tammana.m for update

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE

all right reserved by tammana.m @2018  

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanku for all  ur support ๐Ÿ˜Š
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update