Episode 14 _ Siddhant's job offer _ 5th april

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
The Siddhant Prabhakar talk was so nice. Sid was scared of Prabhakar that day because he knew he was wrong. πŸ˜†
i loved that balcony scene β­οΈ
inshort bande ki fatt gayi thii πŸ˜†

Share your thoughts πŸ₯³

Recap:

Prabhakar asks Siddhant if it was drugs. Siddhant asks if someone told you. He says Srikant was innocent, and then tells it was drugs. Prabhakar scolds him for risking his life to win the case, but then appreciates him for saying truth. Sweety comes to Siddhant and asks what happened? Siddhant sounds upset. He sits on his bike. Anu asks Karthik what is he hiding from her. Karthik says Appa lost the deal because of Prabhakar. Anu argues. Karthik says it is an insult and I will not forget. He says I have a plan and don't want Prabhakar's interference. He asks why she is coming to office early morning. Anu says she wants to be with them. They come to the office. Anu sees Siddhant in the office and says it seems someone is eager to come to office. Siddhant says he comes before time. Anusays nobody will be in the canteen now. Siddhant tells Sweety that Anu is jealous of him. Sweety says she is KK's daughter. Siddhant says she can't do anything, but I can do anything. KK hears news about losing the deal and comes to office temple. He tells that he can handle crisis, and says it is not the first time. Srikant comes to siddhant and asks him to come to his cabin. Sweety asks siddhant not to forget him. Siddhant says I will meet many people, but they can't be like sweety. He hugs him.

KK asks his employees and asks who has stabbed him at his back. Sudanshu says it is a mistake of a team. Woman says you have given all rights to Prabhakar. KK says it is between me and prabhakar and asks them to concentrate on work. Karthik says I think they are right. KK asks him to go. He tells Prabhakar that they will start a news channel as Rajeev needs competitor.

Siddhant is in Srikant's cabin. Srikant asks him to be with him, just like prabhakar is with his Appa. Siddhant says I am not like him. Anu comes there. Srikant says Siddhant is joining us, I have thanked him. Anu says if Appa had counted my decision, then it would be something else. Anu comes to KK. KK says he feels happy seeing her. He tells her that he has hired Siddhant. Siddhant comes to Prabhakar and reminds him of the picture. Prabhakar remembers. Karthik says we can get that deal even now if you move from our way. Prabhakar asks what do you mean? Karthik says Appa still think you as his friend, but deep down he has understood and found your replacement Siddhant. He says Appa will not tell you anything as he is your friend, but if you are his friend too.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the Sid Prabakar scene. He can lie to the whole world but not before his father. That is wat u have to teach it children. 
The way he said agar drugs Hotha tho hum tho kab ke Nikal like hothe. Something like thatπŸ˜†.
I always liked Sid for standing by his father n it was obvious in this episode n the enquiry episodes.
The way he jus turned from his chair went Anu entered Sree's room was like "maro taunt,I'm sure u have come here for that onlyπŸ˜†
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 14 posted twice Hiya
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
padma i corrected it πŸ˜›
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the episode...but that's what i say about every episode...I am going to rewatch...and when he refuses to take the job...such a good son...he is the BEST
bristimonalisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice..Have to watch this episode too..