Episode 7 _ Sidushka's Badminton _ 27th march

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
My babies Playing badminton. Siddhant is so hurt that anushka doesn't trust him that he takes the case to prove to her. Mad boy 
Anu hides her face when the shuttle-cock is coming towards her but Siddhant stops midwayd way coz he can't see her hurt. hayye!
What did you like the most?  πŸ₯³

Siddhant talks to Srikant and tells that he will fight the case because of their relation with Reddy's and says I am coming. Prabhakar recalls his conversation with Siddhant. Karthik comes there and says I was searching you and asks how did you lock my deal. Prabhakar says deal was to be done yesterday as you were partying, I lock the deal. Prabhakar asks him to value time. KK comes there and asks Karthik to respect time. He asks Prabhakar to make sure that the voting shall be in Srikant's favor. Prabhakar says ok. KK asks Karthik not to disturb him.
Siddhant comes to the club. Anushka sees him and says what are you doing here as members are allowed. Srikant comes there and tells that he called Siddhant there. Siddhant says I will leave as only members are allowed. Srikant says you are my friend and help me in case. Siddhant asks Srikant to brief him about case. Srikant tells him, although he was caught with cocaine, but he didn't have it and asks if he will win the case. Siddhant says he has no option to lose. He looks at Anu and is about to leave, but stops to play tennis with her. He recalls her thoughts. She calls him and tells that Srikant is innocent and asks him not to lose case or hurt him for his own advantage. Siddhant promises her that he will win the case, no matter if something happens to him.
Prabhakar comes home. Gayatri massages his head and asks about his conversation with siddhanth. Prabhakar says today he spoke to me. He tells her that people are practical today and you want to know why I am stopping Siddhant. He says everyone have an aim, but they have to pay the price for the same. He says I don't know that if I want to live this life. He says I love him very much and want him to proudly walk on his own way. Gayatri promises him that Siddhant will become like he wants and says she got feeling of a wife today. Anushka and Siddhant think about each other. Title song plays. She thinks I can't believe that he can do this with her.
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
scroll for meher's gif πŸ˜†Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My fav senior Sinha couple scene
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Anushka... Actually I haven't seen starting episode in lines so I get confused which episode it that.. Anushka certainly did not trust him and we all were confused unke bich esa kya hua tha.. 
war_is_peace thumbnail
The way sid was staring at anu thoughπŸ˜‰ ..and sree was so clueless πŸ˜†
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Entire badminton play was favourite then after that when he left and she followed him calling his name and Anu said
KAB SE BULA RAHI HU
AND SID SAID 

KYA BULAYA TUM NE, SUNA NAHI AND 

ANU AGAIN SAID HIS NAME 

I think he wanted to listen his name from her like she used to call him in past that I liked, then post that dialogue the entire conversation, 
TUM HE LAGTA HAI TUM HAMARI AADATO KO BAHOT JANTI HO, PAR AISA HAI NAHI
AND ANU SAID MERA VO MATLAB NAHI THA
SID: HUM JANTE HAI TUMHARA MATLAB SIRF TUMAHARE ANNA SE HI HAI, AUR HUM VADDA KARTE HAI TUMAHARE ANNA KO KHCH NAHI HONE DENGE, CHAHE HUMIN KHCH BHI HO JAYE

Actually I loved that entire episode it is in my top 10 rather top 5 list

P.S. In the same episode when Anu asked sid how come u here this is only for members, and Sid was trying to leave and Sree stopped him and said 

Members ke dost to allowed hai na aur phir tum to Anu ke dost ho hi and the way Sid said

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

just loved loved loved 
Edited by khushimahek11 - 5 years ago
Meher_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thode Aansoon
Thodi Yaadein
Thodi Chahat
Thode Vaade
Mujhmein Baaki Ab Talak
Kyun Tere
Jazbaat Hain
Yeh Pyaar Nahi To Kya Hai
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushimahek11

Entire badminton play was favourite then after that when he left and she followed him calling his name and Anu said

KAB SE BULA RAHI HU
AND SID SAID 

KYA BULAYA TUM NE, SUNA NAHI AND 

ANU AGAIN SAID HIS NAME 

I think he wanted to listen his name from her like she used to call him in past that I liked, then post that dialogue the entire conversation, 
TUM HE LAGTA HAI TUM HAMARI AADATO KO BAHOT JANTI HO, PAR AISA HAI NAHI
AND ANU SAID MERA VO MATLAB NAHI THA
SID: HUM JANTE HAI TUMHARA MATLAB SIRF TUMAHARE ANNA SE HI HAI, AUR HUM VADDA KARTE HAI TUMAHARE ANNA KO KHCH NAHI HONE DENGE, CHAHE HUMIN KHCH BHI HO JAYE

Actually I loved that entire episode it is in my top 10 rather top 5 list

P.S. In the same episode when Anu asked sid how come u here this is only for members, and Sid was trying to leave and Sree stopped him and said 

Members ke dost to allowed hai na aur phir tum to Anu ke dost ho hi and the way Sid said

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

just loved loved loved 

Wow you remember every dialogue so clearly πŸ˜Š
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uff.. These episodes were so well crafted!
He went against his principles to prove his dad and Anu wrong.  Till then, he had not wanted to be involved. 

He vented out all frustrations at the badminton court- acted like he didn't care when she got hurt. He could not bear it actually and left midway. I thought there was a fb here. 

The way he got her to call him the way he wanted to hear his name from her lips...Anu had started melting...
From acting indifferent , she was forced to acknowledge him...there was no way she could keep him out of her life.