Episode Update 27 July - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Ok I got this gem from twitter... does Vivaan say "mujhe pata tha main tumse kabhi pyaar toh nahi kar sakta tha par itni nafrat blah blah.."

πŸ˜³πŸ˜•

That's funny. πŸ€£ Then it is possible that it is an act tho i don't believe in that theory... how can writers forget what they wrote last week?

I haven't seen the episode. But it makes sense the act and the behavior he has toward meera. I mean we know pammi is some capacity will come back and amaya will wake up. The truth of kidnapper wi come out soon.  And we will be happy of them getting together. 
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok I got this gem from twitter... does Vivaan say "mujhe pata tha main tumse kabhi pyaar toh nahi kar sakta tha par itni nafrat blah blah.."

πŸ˜³πŸ˜•

That's funny. πŸ€£ Then it is possible that it is an act tho i don't believe in that theory... how can writers forget what they wrote last week?

It was very much there in the show. I had a blast from past exp todayπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

So todays song choice for me was---"woh bhuli daastaan lo fir yaad aa gayi"πŸ˜†
Edited by anjani-pagli - 5 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

It was very much there in the show. I had a blast from past exp todayπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

So todays song choice for me was---"woh bhuli daastaan lo fir yaad aa gayi"πŸ˜†

There are multiple possibilities from here... πŸ€£

It is the usual unjustified hate Abla naari and the Animal track. πŸ˜³ Written by folks who are not really talented.

He has lost his mind in grief and has dismissed everything else. Possible. Did he CRY yet? 
No don't get me wrong i am not hoping on any bit of sensitive writing from CVs but this is my own logical brain talking. πŸ˜† 

It is actually a... PLAN! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

This is kaleerein redux πŸ€£ REDUX obviously means major πŸ€¬
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Last week vivaan  * I love you * jaap ta tha n this week he * I hate you* jaap ra hai. In there confession issue  only meera has confessed clearly now. 

Thanks for wu sulu. πŸ€—

' I hate that I love you' ❓ πŸ˜†
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
anjani-pagli thumbnail

' I hate that I love you' ❓ πŸ˜†

I love to Hate youπŸ˜†
anjani-pagli thumbnail

There are multiple possibilities from here... πŸ€£

It is the usual unjustified hate Abla naari and the Animal track. πŸ˜³ Written by folks who are not really talented.

He has lost his mind in grief and has dismissed everything else. Possible. Did he CRY yet? 
No don't get me wrong i am not hoping on any bit of sensitive writing from CVs but this is my own logical brain talking. πŸ˜† 

It is actually a... PLAN! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

This is kaleerein redux πŸ€£ REDUX obviously means major πŸ€¬

No he didnt...Arijit tried to give a pained expression somewhere today...but it didnt helped anywayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea, he has to make a point so the kidnappers know he is following what they actually want. So the pain would come later and what he has done to meera. Act or no act the love confession will happen. I will still continue to watch no matter what happens in each episode. 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I liked Meera's confession scene a lot.  It was honest and she did not hesitant, like the old Meera who was not afraid to speak the truth, no matter how painful/bitter.  Every time he claimed not to love her, her resolve became stronger.  There was no crying or pleading she just spoke her heart and reasoned with him.  I liked the small detail of her asking Vivaan to speak before she explained herself...

I even found the dialogue were better too, Vivaan seemed to speaking one thing but saying something else at certain points...
When Meera tried to speak he told her, 'Kuch kene ki zarorat nahin...' which could mean he will not believe her and could also mean, she doesn't have to prove her innocence to him.
Vivaan saying, 'He knew he would never love her...' could be both true and false, because when they first met he never imagined loving a girl like her and now that he loves her, he is clearly lying to hide his true feelings.
None of us believe his hate, least of all Meera.  He drove away when she questioned his lie and had to stop the car further along.  When she walked towards him again he started the engine and drove away.
😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago