Posted: 5 years ago
Short Update:-
- Amaya sleeping, fake doc comes to give some deadly injection
- Amar becomes suspicious
- Amar & dolly fights the fake doc and injures him
- Vivaan calls Meera and says he s waiting for meera
- Meera runs to meet Vivaan.
- She gets hurt, in the run
- Meera confesses her love to Vivaan. Vivaan says he hates her, and can never fall in love with her.
- Vivaan drives away leaving her in that Jungle road
- Amar thanks Dolly for telling him to check on Amaya
- fake doc wakes up and puts beeji under knife
- Goons chases Meera
- Nimmo takes a pic of the fake doc
- Fake doc runs away
-Vivaan does a heroic entry tosave wifey

Pre-cap- Vivz fights goons, says only he has right to give her pain

My Take-😊

*****************************************************************************************
Request Everybody to watch Kaleerein on TV's scheduled run and if not possible at least the repeat.
PS- Request to all inactive members and viewers. Please do like post and leave a comment. It will help increase forum activity!!😳

Epi Rating legend
Fab episode-⭐️
Good episode-👍🏼
Okay episode-😊
Bad episode-👎🏼
Worst episode-🤢
Edited by anjani-pagli - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the review 🤗
I just watched it myself online.  Well there goes my theory about Vivaan not being Vivaan.  

It's now evident from his expressions that he is acting alone.  Meera isn't a part of it.  

But I don't for one second believe that he believes that she is responsible for his mothers death.  All of this so called "hate" is all an act to protect her.  To him it's better she hate him and he be without her than live to watch her die and suffer the same awful fate as his sister and mother have.

Thanks for the review hun.  Much appreciated. 😳
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Last week vivaan  * I love you * jaap ta tha n this week he * I hate you* jaap ra hai. In there confession issue  only meera has confessed clearly now. 
Thanks for wu sulu. 🤗
-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Anj for the updates.

I am going to stick to my theory and not watch yet. If he is indeed faking it then it could have atleast be shown to the viewers just like the other MU which he did where he tried to hurt Meera and her family on the Kidnapper's insistence. That Vivaan and this Vivaan make for a night and day difference in screenplay.
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update anj di
now i seriously have slight hope listening this
vivaan may be doing an act to save his meera since he love her alot may be he doesn't want her to live to be in danger , bas i hope sab jald theek ho and that kidnapper whoever uska dulayi is needed 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Appreciate the update Anjani! 😊
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fedex-

I am going to stick to my theory and not watch yet. If he is indeed faking it then it could have atleast be shown to the viewers just like the other MU which he did where he tried to hurt Meera and her family on the Kidnapper's insistence. That Vivaan and this Vivaan make for a night and day difference in screenplay.

I also think same
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fedex-

+1
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with everything everyone has said up to this point. He keeps thinking about his mom and sister. There is hope he is taking a chance to find a identity of the kidnapper and fight them to lose grip on their family. So meera and vivan are together no matter what they face. I believe either this week or next something will come of this track. They will be in the jungle for awhile. So answers are certainly coming. That is why I check tellyreviews for current spoilers of the show. 
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I got this gem from twitter... does Vivaan say "mujhe pata tha main tumse kabhi pyaar toh nahi kar sakta tha par itni nafrat blah blah.."
😳😕

That's funny. 🤣 Then it is possible that it is an act tho i don't believe in that theory... how can writers forget what they wrote last week?