Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In yesterday's episode Jetha gave the reasons of what happened in that island. I don't understand why he & nobody made sure that there should be someone to receive him at the airport. This man doesn't know english so how can he know any foreign language? How he is supposed to find a way & go to his hotel ? Whether the same thing happened in London too? Did he himself went to hotel ? If yes, it's plain stupid. Even common people like us who can speak english, find difficult to communicate with foreigners. How can he ? I can't understand. 

I don't buy cancellation of exhibition  either.  How such a decision where crores of money might be involved be taken in such a haste? If these two brothers were already in problems, they must inform other guests as it's their duty to do so.  And what happened with other guests? There is not even a mention of it.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobhit2k5 thumbnail
all  cooked up story and have to justify now. since they already passed good amount of time in showing that dream sequence and then some time pass to chase jetha in reality😕

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This isnt a problem these days thanks to google translator. It should be easy for anyone who can use a smart phone.
The problem is when his family called the hotel they straightaway denied to have any such bookings. The hotel disnt bother to tell about the cancellation? The company too didnt clear the misunderstanding when Bagha called them. Instead thy simply said there was no exhibition at all. This part was not so believable.

Then the way he lost his phone. The place was not crowded. He took out his phone and kept that on thr table to make a payment for coffee. Like who keeps mobile like this that too when travelling? Instewd his phone could have been stolen/ broken/ malfunctioned somehow.

Besides, he was in the airport premises. He could have contacted the airlines he travelled. Given this place is a holiday spot for the rich, they might have understood broken Hindi or English. There could be Indian workers or passengers who could help him with the language.

The problem here is also that Jetha has been shown as someone who doesn't even understand the basic English. For a businessman of his calibre it looks very unlikely that he couldn't tell ' Country India. Phone lost. Help'. The whole track was unbelievably stupid.

Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

This isnt a problem these days thanks to google translator. It should be easy for anyone who can use a smart phone.

The problem is when his family called the hotel they straightaway denied to have any such bookings. The hotel disnt bother to tell about the cancellation? The company too didnt clear the misunderstanding when Bagha called them. Instead thy simply said there was no exhibition at all. This part was not so believable.

Then the way he lost his phone. The place was not crowded. He took out his phone and kept that on thr table to make a payment for coffee. Like who keeps mobile like this that too when travelling? Instewd his phone could have been stolen/ broken/ malfunctioned somehow.

Besides, he was in the airport premises. He could have contacted the airlines he travelled. Given this place is a holiday spot for the rich, they might have understood broken Hindi or English. There could be Indian workers or passengers who could help him with the language.

The problem here is also that Jetha has been shown as someone who doesn't even understand the basic English. For a businessman of his calibre it looks very unlikely that he couldn't tell ' Country India. Phone lost. Help'. The whole track was unbelievably stupid.

@Bold, That's why I say this. Google translator can only guide a person I think but the main thing still that person has to do. Some of my friends from other states  who don't even know basic Marathi, struggle in the interiors of Maharashtra even with all that GPS they still need to ask somebody & they always prefer some marathi speaking guy with them to help. This man Jethalal can't even speak pure hindi for that matter.