Users

Frequent Posters

Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Bluegal for the updates.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the suda ....suda ...updats ...as usual......

erh......where is the story heading to ha?
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
story is heading nowhere atina. it has been the same for the past few months. lol
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks BG for the updates. I was watching yesterday and i too was really fed up with the same repeat scenes... 😑
supras thumbnail
Hi I'm occasonal viewer of this serial. Great updates. Sorry guys. From when did this new heroine come? What happened to Preethy?
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supras

Hi I'm occasonal viewer of this serial. Great updates. Sorry guys. From when did this new heroine come? What happened to Preethy?

hello supras, welcome to the group. 😊 Hope you have a great time here. Preety had other assignments, if im not wrong. So she is unable to continues here....... I think it was from dec..😳

simmaraasi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks BG hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Et , tu rojama? i thought  u would have stopped watching this serial by now. Honestly,if u ask me, this serial is not worth watching at all.😑

i just cant believe that this is Ramanichandran's story. The writer has a lot of female fans..really,did she write such a story filled with bigamy,crime,villainous schemes,devilish plots.,etc.,etc???

director Haribabu is a class director who made serials such as VISWAROOPAM(scripted by 'bombay' Chanakya).How come he has stooped so low to give a third-rated serial like this one ???😑

pls, we want  mr.'viswaroopam' haribabu back,not mr.'bandham'haribabu😭

thanks 4 the update netra..u doin a good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by simmaraasi - 16 years ago
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks Netra for the nice update.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simmaraasi

Et , tu rojama? i thought  u would have stopped watching this serial by now. Honestly,if u ask me, this serial is not worth watching at all.😑

i just cant believe that this is Ramanichandran's story. The writer has a lot of female fans..really,did she write such a story filled with bigamy,crime,villainous schemes,devilish plots.,etc.,etc???

director Haribabu is a class director who made serials such as VISWAROOPAM(scripted by 'bombay' Chanakya).How come he has stooped so low to give a third-rated serial like this one ???😑

pls, we want  mr.'viswaroopam' haribabu back,not mr.'bandham'haribabu😭

thanks 4 the update netra..u doin a good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WELL SAID  buddy...... but the problem is really not with the director of this serial...but with the script writer......who dominates every thing and everyone in the team.....Haribabu has no other choice but to produce what he is asked to do........I really feel sorry for Haribabu.......Hope things would change soon.......