Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqru thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: divyaak123

idk anything..but i dont like yash in her priority list...😡

why shud she think of him..that eng was just a drama na..then why shud she think of him...this yash,..😡...i hate him and vedikas yash jaap...he is a cheater...vedika shud ask him abt getting propert papesr from nidhi..
ved is getting on my nerves..if at all she even says yes to marriage with yash for whatever the reason is..ill stop watching the show..
i mean she has to think of yash before getting married to sahil..but doesnt think of sahil befr getting married to yash😡
why cant she just stay single..she staying single..wudnt hurt sahil..he will be happy around her..
but no this lady has taken pratigya..to hurt him..and break his heart😡...and then she remembers him only when she is in need😡
when he helps her or saves her..that time allows to hug  and hiugs back and kiss..and all...that time will think of the flashbacks😡
but then after two days back to thinking of everyone except him😡
have to say they are turning vedikas character cheap day by day😡
and her chgaracter will end if she says yes to yash and go on with the mariage..
i dont care if sadika marriage happens in the ned for her stupid reasons or not..but going till mandap with yash and marying sahil is even more cheaper😡
im angry at myself for watching this so called progressive show..if there was so much problem in marryiong them then why the hell they come up with this concept😡

Heyy divyaa relax calm down itnna gussa everything will be fine kch time lagay ga bus shadi tou hokar rahay g inki and if that won't happen tou bus fr chorna paray ga :(