Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely update .
Ishra are trying to make there relationship work .
Ishita started her college .
Ishra are alone now ,hope they come more closer .
Updt next soon 
NandanaS thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWww they both are changing..
SHe took a comolete 360change..
He is smiling and taking care of her..
Damn cute..
Loved it
subhaa116 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update...
Loved it...
Finally she took a step towards their realtionship...
And now hope he would realise and take his step...
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Ishita is becoming responsible day by day
Raman is also changing slowly
Update soon
Thanks for PM
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved each nd every scene of ishra
awesome update.
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ishu is fully changing herself for this relationship..Hope raman does the same..
Unique_Lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Di
Loved it
Specially at last dialogue of ishita that Raman Buddha to nhi its hilarious
Continue soon
Thx for pm
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update
Ishra r trying to work their relationship
Update soon
smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Both r trying to work in their relationship
Loved it
Continue soon
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hello friends

sorry for this much delay i hope you all will enjoy reading it

Rang diya tere ishq ne

Part 10

Raman and ishita settles in car ishita was smiling thinking what will be raman surprise while raman was also happy seeing ishita smiling genuinely after many days. Raman start the car and start driving he was looking at ishita time to time who was smiling looking outside the window.

Raman parks the car in front of the building while ishita turns and looks at raman who nods at her. Ishita smiles widely and says: thank you raman

Raman : kaisa laga mera surprise?? He asks looking at her

Ishita: bohat say bhi bohat acha... I cant wait to meet amma appa.. she gets out of the car and runs inside happily raman too follows her.

Ishita excitedly rings the door bell and was eagerly waiting to meet them. Mr iyer opens the door and gets happy seeing ishita and raman standing at doorstep.. he welcomes them. Both comes inside the house. Mr iyer calls out mrs iyer name and asks her to come outside and see. Mrs iyer comes and gets surprise to see raman and ishita. She looks at the happy faces of her daughter and son in law and gives a quick thank to murugan for keeping her daughter happy.

Mrs iyer hugs ishita and asks: you are happy na?? ishita nods and smiles.. mrs iyer kisses her forehead and blesses raman.

Soon all were having a gala time while mrs iyer was serving snacks to them. Mr iyer and raman were having discussion while ishita was cling on her father. Raman smiles seeing her. Mrs iyer calls ishita inside the room. Ishita leaves.

Raman: ishita is very attach with you uncle..

Mr iyer chuckles and says: very??? She cant live without me she love me way too much and me too love her very much.

Listening to his words raman smiles to which mr iyer says: don't be jealous raman..

Raman looks at mr iyer and says: arry no uncle I am not jealous..

Mr iyer: I can read in your eyes.. you didn't like na..

Raman: no uncle you are misunderstanding you are her father her super hero and I am not jealous of your relation with her.. because I know I am her husband.. we both share different relation with her..

Mr iyer: but one thing common... we both love her so much and cant give her pain. Right raman..

Raman looks at mr iyer  and thinks: love?? Does he loves her?? Mr iyer was waiting his answer when ishita comes and complains: appa.. you threw my novels... she cutely glares at him

Mr iyer: no kanna..

Ishita: where is my novels..

Mr iyer: in your room..

Ishita: nahe hai yahan.. her eyes brimmed with tears..

Mr iyer: let me search..

Mrs iyer comes and says: koi zarorat nahe hai I have kept them safe in store room..

Ishita: what is this amma you keep my things in store.. I was thinking to take them with me..

Mrs iyer: ishu..

Raman: its okay ishita you can buy your novels...

Ishita looks at raman and asks: I can buy??

Raman: offcourse ishita..

Ishita: thank you raman.. she turns and her mother and says: but next time amma when I will come you will keep my novels in my room.. okay..

Mr iyer: okay princess tumhara kaam ho jayega..

Soon ishita and raman have their lunch at iyer house and then bids bye to them and leaves. Ishita and raman settles in car. Raman looks at ishita who was smiling at him.. he touches her cheek and asks: you are happy ishita.. ishita nods and says; very happy. He lovingly caresses them while ishita closes her eyes feeling butterfly in her stomach.

Both start their journey again. Raman took ishita to near novel shop from where ishita buys the novels she wanted.. then he took her to near hotel and both had icecream there. Raman was typing something in his phone ishita was having her icecream silently.

Raman looks at ishita and says: so whats next plan?

Ishita: matlab..

Raman: where you want to go? Shopping or movie..

Ishita shockingly looks at raman and asks: movie??? Spoon falls from her hand and ice cream too fall out from her mouth as she speaks. She wipes it with tissue.

Raman couldnot stop himself from laughing seeing the epic reaction of ishita. Ishita narrow her eyes and says: ramannn... she stretches his name and pouts at him. Seeing her pouting it was getting hard for him to control himself to kiss her right there.

Ishita: ap sachi movie dekhne lay jaogay muje..

Raman nods

Ishita: pakka na..

Raman: pakka.

Ishita: you will not fight

Raman: no

Ishita: you will not get angry

Raman: how many questions ishita... when I am saying for movie why I will get angry.. you want to see movie or not??

Ishita: to phr chalo na jaldi movie dekhne jaate hain.. per konsi dekhain gay..

Raman: DDLJ your favorite.

Ishita smiles. Both leaves to watch movie. Ishita had a gala time while watching movie while raman concentration on only on ishita as he was getting an opportunity to watch live movie where his biwi was laughing, crying while watching movie.

Both comes out of Cineplex. Raman tiringly settles inside the car and closes his eyes. Ishita says: raman kya hum dinner bhi bahar karain gay...

Raman looks at ishita.

Seeing that he is not much interested, ishita says: nahe ghar chalte hain

Raman start driving car while ishita was thinking that she has spoiled his mood. Raman stops the car in front of the dhabba and says: chalo aj mein tumhain sarsoon ka shag khilwata hoon. He comes out the car and holds her hand and move inside the dhabba.

Ishita was getting happy as raman was giving her too much surprises in one day. Both enjoys the Punjabi meal together.

After enjoying their day to fullest, both returns home tiringly. Raman after changing his cloths settles in bed while ishita goes to change her cloth. Raman was thinking his day out with ishita and remembers her sweet antics.

Ishita comes out of the washroom and lays beside raman. Raman turns to her and holds her hand. Ishita smiles at her. He kisses her hand making her close her eyes. Raman removes the loose strands of her hairs from her face and caresses her cheek. Ishita looks at raman both shares eyelock. Raman came close to her and brought his face closer to her.

Her lips were shivering. Raman takes her lips in his. He start chewing her lips slowly while her hands makes their way to his hairs. Getting positive signal from hers raman hands start touching her here and there.

After long time, raman leaves her lips and looks at her flushed face. He touches her swollen lips with his thumbs while ishita hugs him tightly. Raman smiles and start loving her passionately.

As she touches her peak unable to bear his soft ministration, raman enters her and start rocking inside her. Both hits their climax together and continues to make love till dawn.

Morning

Ishita opens her eyes as her alarm rings, she turns off her alarm and finds raman sleeping on her front. She feels shy seeing her naked state. She was liking this new feeling not like last time she is feeling dirty. She carefully gets up and ties sheet around her and leaves to get fresh.

After getting already for her new day she  comes  out of the washroom and finds raman all ready standing in front of dresser combing his hair. Both shares an eyelock and smiles..

Raman: be fast ishita you are getting late I am waiting outside.

Saying this he leaves while ishita makes face and thinks: sadu.. he didn't even look at me. Murugan please raman ko kal waly raman poora bana do na..

Saying this she too gets ready and leaves for her university.

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response don't forget to hit like also.