Ishra Ts Bewajah nahi milna tera mera upt teaser on pg 28 on 19/8

Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi dear buddies I m again with the new story on ishra...hmm I know I have may stories pending to be updated But what to do its hARSHITA DI aka HARSHIDIV BIRTHDAY... Oops its belated birthday but what to do I don't get time in a day due to class & study so I will celebrate her belated birthday as Its not too much late I think ðŸ˜‰

Di you always make every occasions of every person in the forum special be its birthday or anything so its ur occasions so thought to give u lovely gift from ur sweet & littel sister who had trouble you a lot in the beginning ask some or the other things...

Happy belated birthday

Cake for you

Hugs for you

Love
Jeel
Edited by Rarupatel - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rarupatel thumbnail
***INDEX***

Rarupatel thumbnail
PROLONGED

BEWAJAH NAHI MILNA TERA MERA

Ishra is having break fast when Raman gets call from his office that he has to go to India for some business meeting & he wants ishita to come along with him  He tell same to ishita who is her secretary n stay with him only but for outside  world they are husband & wife

Listening this ishita facial expression change into hurt & saddnes , Raman understand her pain & saying ishita we can't always stay in past ek Na ek din toh u will have to face him na & till how much time u will keeps urself in shelf of sorrow & sadness from past two years   I was always telling you to move a head forgetting him...

Ishita- nai ho pata hai every time I think to forget but its seems destiny don't want me forget him...kya karu said cryingly...aisa lagta abhi kal ki hi baat hai...

Raman feel bad for ishita n say I know ishita how it feel when you love someone from Heart but instead of love u receive sadness & hurt...

Ishita looks towards Raman with teary eyes & say Raman u can't understand my pain because you had never love anyone in ur life.. U can't understand how I feel when he tell me to get out of his life...as his need is over & leave leaves from their making Raman sad & he think how could I don't understand ur feeling ishita I m also sailing in same boat but the difference is that whom I love she don't know about my love & its you ishita whom I love but can't able to mouth as I know u don't love me but will accept my love as favour of helping u In bad times , always I see crying I so wanted to soothe ur pain with my love but kis haq se tumhara dard batu mein...as I am just ur savior or friend for you nothing more than that & wipes his  tears n leaves for office thinking this trip change their life...

That's all for prolonged
Will update soon

Hope u like it di..

Hit like button & give ur reviews

Rarupatel thumbnail
Updated a prolonged
Have a look

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting
Pls update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue
Update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Interesting prologue
Update soon

Thanks for pm
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations for new story .
Nice prologue .
So ishita love someone else and Raman is just his friend cum boss for her .
But he loves her .
Waiting for it to start soon
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread 
Interesting prologue 
Ishita has past 
Raman love her bt didn't tell her
Waiting for it to start 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail