Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Avidwatcher

And Resham thought that people outside will find what is happening entertaining!! She really has low mentality and a complete lack of humanity. Astad la sangitla pahije that just talking about tatva is not enough. Tatvanwar khara utarla pahije. Tar toh hero. Else ata disto tasa zero!!
Resham Ani tiche followers itke dumb aahet ki in spite of the fact that every week tyanchya gang Madhla koni tari eliminate hoat aahe, tarihi tyanna kalat nahi ki tyancha kahi tari chukat aahe je baher public la avdat nahi. Aplach ego kurvaalat baslele astat.

Resham can't help showing "her standard " she is so petty minded mean and bi***y.  All she does is bad mouth someone and criticise.
Why does she think so highly of herself?  I mean I knew of her but I cannot recall a single movie of hers!

Why are MM and BB so hung up on Resham?! ðŸ¤¢
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I remembered in Hindi BB, the season which Gautam Gulati won, he was dictator in task called Gautam city.
During that also, BB had given same rebel tasks to end dictatorship - smoke bomb, throwing statue in pool, etc.

BB secret task to make a girl massage him. Gautam had asked Diana. He flirted with her n she thought he really liked her n got stuck on him..😆