Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NottingHill thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The most sensible post of the day. This is why I love reading your analysis so much. 👏
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I watched the episode and I feel you are absolutely right!! The written update got me extremely worked up.. My heartfelt apologies for making a post against Zoya..Coz you are right if she had also testified against Mahi, it would just continue mud slinging.. Now here , Zoya 'S  gesture was returned so very well by Madhu. Fortune favors the brave ,so yeah Zoya took a stand and look lady luck smiled on Both her and Adi.Coz the lawyer asked Madhu if she thought Aditya n Zoya killed Yash and her answer just negated Mahi's tirade against Adiya! Ya maybe what if she hadn't changed her mind, but yeah maybe CVs wanted to show that Aditya is the more practical one here but Zoya wins her battles by sticking to her principles.. Excellent post.. 
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post but I have to say this. Why is a "woman's virtue" so important in India?! It's like putting women on a pedestal and saying that no matter what happens, your only focus should be protecting your virtue! That's not progressive and maybe it's just the feminist in me speaking.
Secondly, Zoya would only be saying the truth in front of the court. And there is NOTHING wrong with saying the truth. Mahi's character wouldn't have been butchered and the fact is that AdiYa will not be able to get out of the case unless Mahi's statement is proven wrong. So, Mahi being a liar is going to come out tomorrow anyway, so what's the point?

I have honestly never liked Madhu because she has blamed Zoya for everything since day 1 and refused to acknowledge the wrong done by her own son. There were few moments where she was sweet but otherwise, I have never actually liked her.

Had Madhu not heard Zoya, Zoya was weaving by hand, an absolute disaster for herself and Aditya! Aditya shouldn't suffer just because Zoya is choosing to protect Mahi's superficial virtue instead proving their innocence. That's what bothers me the most! This is the court. Had it been any other scenario, I would have supported Zoya but in the court, it's about innocence and a matter of ruining your and in this case, someone else's life too. Her own parents were going through so much watching their daughter's character be slaughtered but all she cared about was Madhu especially when all she had to say was that Mahi was in love Aditya. Loving someone is NOT a crime and being rejected by them DOES NOT butcher one's character! So where does the virtue thing even come from when Mahi is going to be proven a liar anyway if they want to get out of this mess?!

enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Thanks Meera

@Priyam that's how Zoya is build.  You cant change her principles. 

@Nerdgal Zoya's stand might not win Mahi. But if she can take Madhu Mahi is weakened. 

@Happy hippy and maryam Zoya was not asked to talk about the insurance. Both Adi and Mr Hooda asked her to tell Mahi had proposed Adi, he has rejected it and she is taking revenge. One thing you need to know here. Yes she agreed to Adi. Told Adi had rejected Mahi. Public prosecutor will argue the whole proposal was fake. Because apart from Zoya on whom the accusation is put there is no other witness for that proposal. Public prosecutor can easily argue that Mahi proposing Adi is a made up story by Zoya as vendetta. I was surprised how the so famous lawyer Mr Hooda even agreed to put Zoya on the stand and make that claim. If I was defense lawyer,  I would have put Mahi on the stand and cross examined her and took that proposal out from her mouth along with Aditya's rejection and then defended my client a personal vendetta is happening.😆😆

@geet you can bring revolution through love, and it will give much peace.

@Miksi yes I was happy she stood by her principles.

@zooni blue her parents themselves have given her that nurture to stay by her principles

@enlightenme I have put the logical flaw in putting Zoya and getting the statement from her. You cant have the aggreived part throw mud at the accuser without having a neutral witness. It will bounce back badly in a court of law. It was good Zoya listened to her heart.

@joy, priyam, divya I have how things have bounced if Zoya tried to attack Mahi.

Here I don't see any neutral witness. Only member's from Yash's family is here. Whatever Mahi said is her one sided perception. They should have called people from Zosh events, only they can give neutral statement. To prove the proposal part Mahi made arrangements at a said place, so their must be some invoice in her name, that could be used as proof. 
I'm just pissed off by Zoya that despite the fact of having been manipulated by Mahi for the fake marriage, she is not ready to testify against Mahi. Zoya has shackled herself to the relationships, which are abusive by nature if not toxic. And here Aditya is ready to take a fall for her. Does she herself and Aditya mean nothing to her. Her husband's family is of greater importance than her own. Why? It can't be because Zoya is Zoya and Mahi is Mahi. It's because she is a sadist/or got used  to being treated unfairly. Trust me most of the times a woman's virtue is over-rated, desperate times calls for desperate measures.

On second thoughts why is Aditya-Zoya having or not having the affair is even a question or concern of the court. They are both adults and consenting individuals. Their respective partners are dead, they have every right to have affair and for that matter live-in if they want to as that is no criminal offence. 
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Posting what I posted in another thread, over here as well. 

I felt what Zoya said today was right. 
Just because Mahi maligned Zoya's character, Zoya is not going to do the same to her. 

Even if Mahi was infatuated with Aditya and is probs doing this for revenge, Zoya is not going to humiliate her by bringing this out in public. In a world where woman on woman hate is common, I felt Zoya's stance took a lot courage. 

I know it seems stupid and naive but its not? It takes a lot courage not to stoop down to the other person's level. 

Also, Zoya cared about Mahi's mom. However bad Mahi is, her mother doesn't deserve her daughter's humiliation in public, especially when her son has already fallen from grace in the eyes of the world. At the end of the day, the society is going to blame Madhu for raising her kids badly. And Zoya knows that because currently her parents are going to/are about to face the humiliation. She will not intentionally let Madhu face the same humiliation just because Madhu dislikes her. 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@SRKislove I agree to you. You cannot stoop to another person's level to gain brownie points and it needs a lot of courage and conviction to do what Zoya did. I loved after that decision she was walking alone and then Adi holds her hand from behind. Zoya wont change on her principles, if Adi wants her he will have to accept her with her principles and it is those principles, those values he is going to fall for. Not that beautiful face. Because she reaffirms his faith in goodness.