Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Radhika! Sorry for the super late reply but didn't get enough time to read the story😊

Part I

I really liked how you represented Somani's concern for Vishaka..In the show too, Somani does care about her and is not completely evil...
'Picking Dipika from her classes' 😳these small things makes the story more connected with the readers..Loved their bond😳
The highlight of the update seriously would be Rohan and Sameer taking care of Vishaka without food and sleep..Taking care of her and making sure that she is well all through the night 
Another highlight was Sameer immediately became a responsible big brother from a carefree boy..That sudden change was evident in how he took care of Dipika
The unfortunate happenings of not getting the doctor at this rainy night with an ill mom who has to be taken care of immediately would have made anyone get panicked..But again, Sam took care of it...
Acknowledgement was needed indeed..😃
Well, Somani is not evil but his mother surely is...Manhoos Dadi

Part II 

This was a superb update...The highlights are of course Vishaka's outburst which I completely loved...each dialogue was so nice to read when especially it was directly to Dadi and in the presence of Somani, Rohan, Sameer...Dipika was there too but her little mind may not understand such things..But when a child gets impression of something, it does take time to change it..
Well not only Sameer, tears welled up in my eyes too when you mentioned Nanu..the attachment is so deep with him that I forget it's just a show...
Sameer Jaiprakash Maheshwari. He will surely be. 
Nanu's chota sa Sameer😭
Another highlight was Rohan-Sam...their relation wasn't properly explored in the show but glad to read it in here...
'Family is not about blood. Its about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.'

Part III

Even though Vishaka stood up for Sameer, Dadi won by instilling these thoughts in Sam's mind...Not all teenagers are manipulated easily but Sam's is a different case...he's emotionally very weak and the wound was still raw... 
The Nanu's scene put me into tears...Reading it brings heaviness in my chest😭 
Remembering the heart rending episodes, the early March was really a testing time for the fandom...
Thank god, in this story, Samaina's antenna connection worked fine😆 
Jokes apart, I liked how Naina sensed each other...them remembering the memories they shared😳I was drifted into Samaina Land😳
I liked how you made a small build up for the revelation of Sam being in Ahmedabad..it was realistic and you left the update in suspense note!! I love cliffhangers😃

Part IV 

The seeds of doubt has been sowed in Naina's mindHopefully, she will find him and we can expect a beautiful Milan😳
Loved the SaMunDit reunion, there was a place for happiness at his comback and also anger for not informing...They are always a treat😳Them praising their Bhabhi😳
Also liked MunDit dilemma to whether lie or not!? Shows their character growth and how they respects her..

Part V 

The last part and my favourite part😃
Oh dear! Four hours!? Cheers for you darling for being so dedicated to entertain and bring us relief during this track...

The update was an emotional roller coaster ride...
Special mention to Amrita, she remained true to her promise to Sam
Bela's comment on being bhari 😆 

The detiny had made its own plans for their reunion and made sure that no one would be witness to the lovers quarrel😳
I loved how you added the Mount Abu memories..It warmed my heart too as that will forever remain my favourite track
The exchange between Samaina at the beginning was heartbreaking to read but the dialogues were apt..
Naina became the mature one here..the way they balance their relationship😳
There was no place for misunderstandings...I absolutely love this stubborn Naina😃
So beautiful!  Aesthetic! The way Naina took Sameer out of this inauspicious thing was so good that I read it thrice...
Sameer keeping the handkerchiefs and sweater, haaye😳Warmth filled in my heart when I read that...The diary containing his shaayaris again bought back a Mount Abu memory...

The story ended on a good note with no misunderstandings and no secrets..they opened their hearts out..The hug was much needed as after this, their relation has taken another step forward and the hug sealed the complete faith, love, trust and belonging they have towards each other..

This story is beautiful and offered me a good read...read all the parts together😃
Love,
Shreya 

P.S. I like how you mention Somani as Bobby in your story😆
P.P.S. When will you update Forever Yours?😃
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unresd in the same pg  (above)
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Read parts 3,4,5 in one go... Awesome updates!
Amazing way of story telling... Sameer's insecurities were so deep rooted that it cant fade away easily... Even Vishakha's words couldn't do that... Daadi had drilled things in his mind in such a way... So he needed assurance from his loved ones to come out of this mode.

Naina sensing sameer and urging mundit to find out about him was nicely written... Her instincts are not wrong when it comes to sameer... I liked how they directly called vishaka to find out about sameer's whereabouts... That made pretty much confusions to be clear.

Mundit's reverse psychology worked as sam couldnt see his friends belittling themselves and naina... That was a good way to get the truth out of him... Mundit's reaction on knowing the truth was amazing... They dont believe in such things and wants sameer to come around... They always wishes good for sameer and naina... Love their dedication towards samaina.

I am glad that naina followed her instincts and decided to visit sameer's house... The shock, the happiness, the desperateness to be with him everything was so beautifully penned down... Loved her adamancy to know the truth fron him even when he threw her out... She knows him very well... She knows he wont be able to see her in trouble.. That standing in the rain adamantly was similar to sameer standing outside her house whole night during the maafi track... That jealousy part was so beautiful... He can't even imagine her being with someone else... Still he thinks he can be away from her... Naina's tears can make him do anything... That was what made him come out of his resolve and tell her the truth... Loved how she gave her own example and made him understand... That was much needed... N then him sharing every minute detail about his days in delhi... This makes their relationship stronger... So so loved it... Beautiful end to a beautiful story.

Thanks for the pm dear... N sorry for the late comment. 
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: msdfan

That was a really long update dear.. How can you write so
much, Hats off to you👏

It was a beautiful update dear👍🏼

Sameer's words for her..
totally heart breaking..😭

I loved this Jiddi Naina.. aakhir baat manva hi li usne😉

How beautifully she convinced him that he is not manhoos..😃

I really loved that small intimate part..

Thank you for this wonderful SS dear.. really loved it😊

Thanks for the PM

Higihi sometimes it's a prob, when I start to write... I write too much as the thots glow & it becomes longer than intended but m glad u liked it!
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic567

Read parts 3,4,5 in one go... Awesome updates!

Amazing way of story telling... Sameer's insecurities were so deep rooted that it cant fade away easily... Even Vishakha's words couldn't do that... Daadi had drilled things in his mind in such a way... So he needed assurance from his loved ones to come out of this mode.

Naina sensing sameer and urging mundit to find out about him was nicely written... Her instincts are not wrong when it comes to sameer... I liked how they directly called vishaka to find out about sameer's whereabouts... That made pretty much confusions to be clear.

Mundit's reverse psychology worked as sam couldnt see his friends belittling themselves and naina... That was a good way to get the truth out of him... Mundit's reaction on knowing the truth was amazing... They dont believe in such things and wants sameer to come around... They always wishes good for sameer and naina... Love their dedication towards samaina.

I am glad that naina followed her instincts and decided to visit sameer's house... The shock, the happiness, the desperateness to be with him everything was so beautifully penned down... Loved her adamancy to know the truth fron him even when he threw her out... She knows him very well... She knows he wont be able to see her in trouble.. That standing in the rain adamantly was similar to sameer standing outside her house whole night during the maafi track... That jealousy part was so beautiful... He can't even imagine her being with someone else... Still he thinks he can be away from her... Naina's tears can make him do anything... That was what made him come out of his resolve and tell her the truth... Loved how she gave her own example and made him understand... That was much needed... N then him sharing every minute detail about his days in delhi... This makes their relationship stronger... So so loved it... Beautiful end to a beautiful story.

Thanks for the pm dear... N sorry for the late comment.

No probs dear! This story was mainly based on all bindings... mom-son, bros, smp, nmp, & of course samaina, the binder to all the bonds, but now each relation has strengthened enough to stand on its own... that's what is previous abt the show, not only a love story but bonings!!!
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Hey Radhika! Sorry for the super late reply but didn't get enough time to read the story😊

Part I

I really liked how you represented Somani's concern for Vishaka..In the show too, Somani does care about her and is not completely evil...
'Picking Dipika from her classes'😳these small things makes the story more connected with the readers..Loved their bond😳
The highlight of the update seriously would be Rohan and Sameer taking care of Vishaka without food and sleep..Taking care of her and making sure that she is well all through the night
Another highlight was Sameer immediately became a responsible big brother from a carefree boy..That sudden change was evident in how he took care of Dipika
The unfortunate happenings of not getting the doctor at this rainy night with an ill mom who has to be taken care of immediately would have made anyone get panicked..But again, Sam took care of it...
Acknowledgement was needed indeed..😃
Well, Somani is not evil but his mother surely is...Manhoos Dadi

Part II

This was a superb update...The highlights are of course Vishaka's outburst which I completely loved...each dialogue was so nice to read when especially it was directly to Dadi and in the presence of Somani, Rohan, Sameer...Dipika was there too but her little mind may not understand such things..But when a child gets impression of something, it does take time to change it..
Well not only Sameer, tears welled up in my eyes too when you mentioned Nanu..the attachment is so deep with him that I forget it's just a show...
Sameer Jaiprakash Maheshwari. He will surely be.
Nanu's chota sa Sameer😭
Another highlight was Rohan-Sam...their relation wasn't properly explored in the show but glad to read it in here...
'Family is not about blood. Its about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.'

Part III

Even though Vishaka stood up for Sameer, Dadi won by instilling these thoughts in Sam's mind...Not all teenagers are manipulated easily but Sam's is a different case...he's emotionally very weak and the wound was still raw...
The Nanu's scene put me into tears...Reading it brings heaviness in my chest😭
Remembering the heart rending episodes, the early March was really a testing time for the fandom...
Thank god, in this story, Samaina's antenna connection worked fine😆
Jokes apart, I liked how Naina sensed each other...them remembering the memories they shared😳I was drifted into Samaina Land😳
I liked how you made a small build up for the revelation of Sam being in Ahmedabad..it was realistic and you left the update in suspense note!! I love cliffhangers😃

Part IV

The seeds of doubt has been sowed in Naina's mindHopefully, she will find him and we can expect a beautiful Milan😳
Loved the SaMunDit reunion, there was a place for happiness at his comback and also anger for not informing...They are always a treat😳Them praising their Bhabhi😳
Also liked MunDit dilemma to whether lie or not!? Shows their character growth and how they respects her..

Part V

The last part and my favourite part😃
Oh dear! Four hours!? Cheers for you darling for being so dedicated to entertain and bring us relief during this track...

The update was an emotional roller coaster ride...
Special mention to Amrita, she remained true to her promise to Sam
Bela's comment on being bhari😆

The detiny had made its own plans for their reunion and made sure that no one would be witness to the lovers quarrel😳
I loved how you added the Mount Abu memories..It warmed my heart too as that will forever remain my favourite track
The exchange between Samaina at the beginning was heartbreaking to read but the dialogues were apt..
Naina became the mature one here..the way they balance their relationship😳
There was no place for misunderstandings...I absolutely love this stubborn Naina😃
So beautiful! Aesthetic! The way Naina took Sameer out of this inauspicious thing was so good that I read it thrice...
Sameer keeping the handkerchiefs and sweater, haaye😳Warmth filled in my heart when I read that...The diary containing his shaayaris again bought back a Mount Abu memory...

The story ended on a good note with no misunderstandings and no secrets..they opened their hearts out..The hug was much needed as after this, their relation has taken another step forward and the hug sealed the complete faith, love, trust and belonging they have towards each other..

This story is beautiful and offered me a good read...read all the parts together😃
Love,
Shreya

P.S. I like how you mention Somani as Bobby in your story😆
P.P.S. When will you update Forever Yours?😃

First of all thanks a ton... Itns Saara detail mein comments!!! Girl, u took the same time to write comments may b as I took to write the story! But I m glad u loved it & I m overwhelmed u cd read my brain as this story was mostly dedicated to all sorts of bondings...MT. Abu is my fav track & I gaye when CVs ignore the tiny memorabilia with the hope that they might do it later... but guess not...
Anyways, love u for putting my story in a perspective 🤗
& dnt worry, forever yours is my first story ever, so it's my baby, vl nt Abandon it...vl try to update on the weekend, just wanna do justice to It.. vl pm u!
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey..
can u please maintain index here .. it will be easy to read ur stories.