Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I have watched both seasons 1 & 2 . Season 1 was really good and season was strictly average or bad :p
This season seems interesting like season 1. All characters are interesting so far . I am liking the chemistry of pearl and Surbhi.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really loved the chemistry between Pearl and Surbhi and it'll just grow in the upcoming episodes . Yesterday we got only a very small glimpse of them together. I really loved how quickly Mahir noticed Bela's sad and immediately went to her and brought her to the dance floor. 
I really liked the chemistry of KVB and Mouni in season 2 , though the season itself was crap. Never saw any chemistry between Arjun and Mouni though I loved their characters individually and also the script was quite good in season 1 at least compared to the season 2. But I hated when they turned Sesha negative and pitted the sisters opposite each other for a shitty love triangle. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
ok guys...here is my review for the 2nd epi...
i am touching on Mahir first...the last will be the person who stole my heart and totally won be over and made me accept her with her skills when i was so adamant that noone can replace my Naagins(mouni-adaa)

everyone says the ML has no role...i am a fan of both seasons and watched all 3 ML of the shows arjun...kv and kinshuk

Ritik was the naagmani protector and also arjun played a double role for it...a difficult role...in S2 he had grey shades in him as he conspire to kill his own daughter which shocked the nation becos ritik was a loving husband to shivanya and was so happy that he was becoming a father in the end of the season...arjun won best actor for Ritik Raheja

Rocky was a human and he had a mystery for himself and the mystery is he is a ichadari naag...thakshak raja...his clan and shivangi's clan are enemies...he had grey shades in him...fickle mind of himself as he loves his family and listen to his friend more than his wife...he conspire against his wife for the love of his family...break his wife's heart...than he gets to know the entire truth and helps his wife and destiny did not let him be happy with his wife...he killed his wife with his FIL ritik...the answer is still not known...yet to be known...i wonder will it be touched ever...as the whole nation wants to know why ritik-rocky killed shivangi...why a father kill his daughter?...why a husband kill his wife?...i want this to be touched on S3 for that mouni...kv and arjun needs a comeback...this is another difficult role...Rocky Nikanj was a badly written character but kv the amazing actor he is...he did full justice to a bad written character and plot and even he won the best actor for the role of Rocky Nikanj

Rudra is a suryavanshi naag who is a loyal friend to shivangi and even loved her and he too played shades of grey when he was pretend to be with sesha...kinshuk nailed the character...his character was strong and powerful...

in both seasons...all 3 ML had a good and strong role...but what makes Mahir sets apart from all the 3 ML is Mahir is a normal human that we can relate to...boyish charm yet strict...responsible and stern image with a golden heart...workaholic...he is just a normal person...he is different from ritik...rocky and rudra...ritik always gave the prince aura whom he was...rocky was a brat...stubborn n obsessive...fickle mind at the same he was a mystery too since posion did not work on him...rudra has aura of a snake whom he was too...he was a mystery when he entered...mahir is more of a human and down to earth...very easy to gel with him...i am sure EK will make a mystery surrounded him but currently he is a normal person who is very mature and understanding...observant...cool and calm...unlike the other 3...who has a aura and mystery surrounded them since Day 1...mahir is more easy to connect and currently there is no mystery around him at all...

well he is a responsible son and down to earth person who has no air with a golden heart...coming days we will know more abt him...but i have grown to like him...i think there is some charm in Naagin MLs...i just fall in love with them be it Ritik...Rocky and Rudra...though it take a while to like Rudra for me but his confession of love to shivangi makes me fall in love with him...but i will definitely fall in love with Mahir...need to know more abt him...

to be honest...i want him to be a normal person...i don't want him to be some prince/naagmani protector like Ritik...a thakshak raja like Rocky or a suryavanshi naag like Rudra...i just want him to be a normal human...no mystery surrounded him...just a normal human

i swear...anita-pearl looks super hot together...i am going to love this sexy hot pair be it in love or enemies...they have sparks that explode rather than fly...i just don't want vish character to be another sesha...but it seems like EK will handle this story in a different way
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
coming to the gorgeous ladies and chemistry
bela is still the typical EK FL...the sanskaari daughter to her father...the responsible daughter at the moment...currently there is no mystery surrounded her...but there is something fishy abt her...is she what she portrays to be...there is a aura surrounded her...she is not the goody goody shoes...there is something big abt her...real big...SJ nails the character at the moment...we are still not near her mystery yet...but soon it will be revealed...i am dying to see her naagin avatar...

bela is definitely different from shivanya and shivangi...shivanya was quiet and silent so does shivangi though she was a little bubbly but it was lost in a fraction of a second due to her loss...bela is bubbly...matured and understanding...we need to know more abt bela...i just hope it doesn't go the S1 way...

coming to the person who stole my heart...made me accept her as Naagin...anita as vishaka aka vish khanna...uff...what a grace...beauty...charm...gorgeous...she is a seductress...her eyes speaks all...her eyes preys her target...something that shivanya...shivangi...sesha lacks...her voice is seductive...her eyes is seductive...the main element in a naagin...our previous naagins were too frank and straight forward...they were impulsive...they were not manipulative and calculative...vish is manipulative and calculative...straight forward and frank is not in her dictionary...i am just hooked on her...she own the episode...completely own the episode...anita was looking drop dead gorgeous in that saree...what really made me salute her...she completely did her own style...neither she took adaa or mouni way...vish is own by anita herself...noone could play vish like anita does...i think even if its given to adaa n mouni they won't be able to pull it out gracefully...the main element in vish and only anita can pull it out is her seductress aura...her eyes...her voice...her style...her charm is all seductive...

chemistry wise...BeHir...well unlike S1 and S2 where in first meet Rivanya and Roshiv had more scenes in just the first epi..we could at least judge the chemistry...i still remember the jeel scene of Rivanya on ore piya...that was simply magical and S2 rocky gives his body heat to freezing shivangi on Banjara or the confession of love...its still fresh in my mind and rudra love confession to shivangi that was touching...they had more scenes together...in S3 BeHir has little scene in their first meet itself...so there is more to come...but whatever i saw...they look sweet together...not on the lines of KSG and KV when it comes to SJ...but they look sweet...more to open up...

coming to the super hot chemistry...vish-mahir has a super hot chemistry...the chemistry is there itself when vish turns her strand of hair while mahir keeps looking at her...it seems like a fixed love triangle has already been planned...i just hope vish is not anything like sesha...

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m also back for sj 
N liking other cast as well .mahir ðŸ˜³
nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Please guys for those who can watch this show on TV please do as we want the show to do well. Unfortunately for me we are unable to view colorstv in my country so I am forced to watch online. And at @-shimmer_  I am also back for SJ I also like the work of all the cast members. 
Edited by nal4u - 5 years ago