My Take...My baby is back .. so Iam...

-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi to everyone. .

After a long time iam watching some show that too Naagin πŸ˜‰ for my baby jyoti😳

I have watch naagin 1 On n Off n liked it too..

As of now iam loving Naagin 3..
Cast story everything seems to b perfect..

Bela ~ awwdorable her innocence is cuteness Shez bubbly ( aah remind me of zoya) mature n caring..Sj is naturally born actor..loved every bit of it BUTTT i strongly feel k " bela jaisi dikh rahi hai waisi hai nhii""I think k Wo innocence k peechay kuch aur hi hai..iam waiting for her naagin avtarr..goosebumps..

Mahir ~ wow man kya style hai .. liked it..The way shez handling everything is soo good to watch bcz naagin me hero ko utna acha role nhi milta..mahir shadi kyun nhi krna chahta ye janna hai mujhe..pearl is acting bht mast lagi..eye candy hai mahir

Vishhh ~ Well she brilliantly portrayed her role..glamorous naagin..her role seems like sesha hai na..her voice modulation is superb.

Polomi ~ comedy tadka..wo aur uski never ending mannat

Sumitra ~ wo chahe to sab ko nacha sakti hai but wo tehri sumitra naam se hi abla naari ka ehsaas hota hai.. she seem to much into pairing bela mahir daal me kuch kala..

Yuvi n his gang doing the job perfectly..yuvi k gang me har qism ka insan..lol..Relegious se lekr prankstr tak..i like tht dakst guy too..

CHEMISTRYYY ~ Now let's talk about the mostt fav scene of mine..That beHir dance scene..the way mahir looks yuvi vish dance then suddenly he saw sad bela..that look..that approach...n bela response...i felttt chemistry thr only..the way he make her happy n bela is too comfortable with him..thr dance .. but iam sacred becuz the way vishhh looked mahir in last scene is signal of love triangle which i hate in every showw..well iam the only one who is also interested in yuvi vish pairing bcuz they look super hot in tht dance sequence..
Exciteddd fr next episode. .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i am yet to watch the epi...
the first one has hooked me already...EK knows the tricks
I am a fan of both seasons...never missed it...loved both pairs of both seasons Rivanya n Roshiv...i disagree that ML of Naagins has no much role to do...we had 3 leads...Arjun...KV .Kinshuk...all 3 had good roles though KV role as Rocky Nikunj was badly written by EK but he had a good role with shades...Arjun too had a good role as Ritik Raheja Singh...Kinshuk as Rudra too had a good role...Pearl is added to the list as Mahir Sehgal...yes they are ML n the show is female oriented but EK will make sure a mystery will be surrounded by them..Ritik was a Naagmani Protector...Rocky was a Ichadari Naag n Rudra was a Suryavanshi Naag...i am sure Mahir has a mystery too surrounded by him

thank u...i got to know SJ name is Bela...i am yet to watch the chemistry...will comment after watching it

after a long time...SJ is back with a bang...i just loved her since QH...loved her chemistry with both KSG n KV...i am sure she will nail it...

S3 gives me back the S1 vibes...mouni-adaa has set a benchmark...i am sure SJ will set her own benchmark...i would love to see my trio Naagins together in S3...furthermore i want to know why shivangi was killed by her father ritik n husband rocky...the mystery is still unsolved...maybe bela will be instrumental to solve the mystery

Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i am yet to watch the epi...

the first one has hooked me already...EK knows the tricks
I am a fan of both seasons...never missed it...loved both pairs of both seasons Rivanya n Roshiv...i disagree that ML of Naagins has no much role to do...we had 3 leads...Arjun...KV .Kinshuk...all 3 had good roles though KV role as Rocky Nikunj was badly written by EK but he had a good role with shades...Arjun too had a good role as Ritik Raheja Singh...Kinshuk as Rudra too had a good role...Pearl is added to the list as Mahir Sehgal...yes they are ML n the show is female oriented but EK will make sure a mystery will be surrounded by them..Ritik was a Naagmani Protector...Rocky was a Ichadari Naag n Rudra was a Suryavanshi Naag...i am sure Mahir has a mystery too surrounded by him

thank u...i got to know SJ name is Bela...i am yet to watch the chemistry...will comment after watching it

after a long time...SJ is back with a bang...i just loved her since QH...loved her chemistry with both KSG n KV...i am sure she will nail it...

S3 gives me back the S1 vibes...mouni-adaa has set a benchmark...i am sure SJ will set her own benchmark...i would love to see my trio Naagins together in S3...furthermore i want to know why shivangi was killed by her father ritik n husband rocky...the mystery is still unsolved...maybe bela will be instrumental to solve the mystery

Helo dear..
Yes s3 giving me s1 vibes..yeah Ritik is Good ML but Not Best But Mahir Giving me That best wali feeling.lets not talk abt rocky n other guy i didn't like thr character yes badly written i want to watch s2 but i didn't becuz of crap story n forced chemistry.
S3 is fresh n exciting haina..loving it.
Yes bela n anita is going to set different trade mark like ada n mouni..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
S1 has a good story n the chemistry flow with the story
S2 bad story...plot...characters...but i loved the chemistry be it with kv or kinshuk but in the end its the plot that wlll create a chemistry n break it...the plot n story just destroyed everything...though bad story...plot...but amazing performance by the cast mouni..adaa...kv...kinshuk...sudha mam...RT...arjun...they literally make a mark in their performance though bad plot...for me S2 is known for the performance n S1 for chemistry...amazing actor like KV is made a joke in S2 but still he did justice to a bad piece of writing
S3...yet to be seen...its just 2 epis now...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Watched S1.
S2 Wasnt Good.
Now SJ's Back.
So I Will Watch The Show Just For Her.
Loved SJ In QH Too.Edited by SilverBell - 6 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will personally need more time to make my opinion about Bela's character till now she is just a sweet daughter who is getting married for her father's sake which I find rather fishy. I need to see what her background story is as yesterday we only got glimpses of her. Similarly, I did not found any chemistry between Mahir and Bela just now which makes sense as Bela was his brother's bride.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Season 2 had a poorly written script that made no sense at all. Every villain came back to life after being murdered by Shivangi which was really irritating. Also they really messed up Shivangi and Rocky's story with unwanted twists and misunderstandings. In my opinion, season 1 was the best. RiVanya was just magical. Let's see how this season turns out.
Am I the only one who don't want Bela to be a secret accomplice of Vish. Because that's really similar to the first season. I really want Bela and Mahir to have a different story than that of RiVanya. But from the looks of it, they are going the season 1 way.
SeRene. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyaa, nice to see you here . I remember you from qh forum 😊
I havent watched naagin 1 n 2 so have no idea how this season will be and how SJ who played bubbly zoya look as naagin but   I m signing up to see the chemistry between pearl n Sj . Their pairing looked fresh and new to me yesterday 😳
For me the star of the show was anita and her vish
The expressions...sarcasm everything was on point...
@ML i respectfully completely disagree. Arjun had the best part in naagin as the king sangram singh...as the naagmani protector...and by the end of the show he had to play father and son at a time so his role in naagin was best for which he also won best actor award
I dont have much hopes from bela and mahir they looks physically mismatched i liked SJ with ksg and shaleen
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

For me the star of the show was anita and her vish

The expressions...sarcasm everything was on point...
@ML i respectfully completely disagree. Arjun had the best part in naagin as the king sangram singh...as the naagmani protector...and by the end of the show he had to play father and son at a time so his role in naagin was best for which he also won best actor award
I dont have much hopes from bela and mahir they looks physically mismatched i liked SJ with ksg and shaleen

I agree arjun was amazing as ritik πŸ˜Š