Did anyone noticed

Isha_201 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
After watching episodes of season 2 of EDT,I have noticed that the weird creepy person who sits on rocking chair comments on Krish being with Radhika,when they were discussing about the wall and the Bedis near Basement but when Radhika fell over Akash and he hugged her,consoled her,that guy didn't said anything. What's going on?? Can anyone tell me about it??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I find this Akash very creepy. He behaves the way with  Shivani like Sharanya used to behave with Vyom after coming back from the Kapali hills. 
1)In the precap did you see the old Vyom was ranting that Yeh Shivani humara pura plan barbad kar degi, ese to marna hi hoga. Means there is somebody else other than him who is involved in this plan according to me the person is most likely to be Akash
2) The most evident incident which makes me think that Akash is not as goody as he makes himself out to be is the way he was attacked by the stranger in this house. Shiv was hit in the back, similarly Radhika's scream was muffled from the back but Akash was hit in the front/attacked from the front, which is very weird like if somebody comes at the front to attack any normal human being one will try to resist, to defend whereas we could see no resistance from Akash's end.
3)Most importantly why did Akash lie to the Bedi couple that he fell down and hurt himself. He hadn't been given any reason to do the same. Shiv lied because he heard them talking about some plan. Radhika lied because she wanted to save the old woman from their clutches she saw them tying up the old lady and putting her on their car boot.
4) Some of Akash's strange one liners he told Shivani that he had been taking care of her, since she was a child. When Shivani said she trust him more than herself, he said he can't trust himself anymore, later he diverted the topic by getting a bit cozy with her. For no good reason he said sorry to Shivani I guess when she was asleep.
5) The way he agreed to help Krish and Radhika to unveil the truth of the Bedi couple. It was more like he was more interested in Radhika's hand than any god damn truth.

I'm glad that atleast Krish doesn't trust him completely. He is right Akash is definitely hiding something big about himself
Isha_201 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enlightenme

I find this Akash very creepy. He behaves the way with  Shivani like Sharanya used to behave with Vyom after coming back from the Kapali hills. 

1)In the precap did you see the old Vyom was ranting that Yeh Shivani humara pura plan barbad kar degi, ese to marna hi hoga. Means there is somebody else other than him who is involved in this plan according to me the person is most likely to be Akash
2) The most evident incident which makes me think that Akash is not as goody as he makes himself out to be is the way he was attacked by the stranger in this house. Shiv was hit in the back, similarly Radhika's scream was muffled from the back but Akash was hit in the front/attacked from the front, which is very weird like if somebody comes at the front to attack any normal human being one will try to resist, to defend whereas we could see no resistance from Akash's end.
3)Most importantly why did Akash lie to the Bedi couple that he fell down and hurt himself. He hadn't been given any reason to do the same. Shiv lied because he heard them talking about some plan. Radhika lied because she wanted to save the old woman from their clutches she saw them tying up the old lady and putting her on their car boot.
4) Some of Akash's strange one liners he told Shivani that he had been taking care of her, since she was a child. When Shivani said she trust him more than herself, he said he can't trust himself anymore, later he diverted the topic by getting a bit cozy with her. For no good reason he said sorry to Shivani I guess when she was asleep.
5) The way he agreed to help Krish and Radhika to unveil the truth of the Bedi couple. It was more like he was more interested in Radhika's hand than any god damn truth.

I'm glad that atleast Krish doesn't trust him completely. He is right Akash is definitely hiding something big about himself

In which episode's precap they have shown that? Can you tell me.
Exactly. Akash is much interested in Radhika and there was no point in lying to Bedis when he was hurt.
One more thing to notice,whenever Shivani says "mujhe dhoka mat dena aakash. Usse pehle meri jaan le lena", then akash says," ek din le li lunga jaan tumhari".
A lover can't say like this about his/her love.
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: enlightenme

1 :- no idea who is vyoom...Akash or the mystery man!!
Rest I agree with all your points!!

Akash wants shivani to breakup with him so that he can use sympathy to get Radhika (I know a real life story like this)

His plan is simple... shivani will blame him n radhika...so he will have to take her to "protect" her from the log kya kehenge tag...as Radhika is an orphan...; meanwhile he has to keep kk in check!!! 
I like the mystery,but they have to explain it with some kinda clarity...which was lacking in EDT!!!
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

1 :- no idea who is vyoom...Akash or the mystery man!!
Rest I agree with all your points!!

Akash wants shivani to breakup with him so that he can use sympathy to get Radhika (I know a real life story like this)

His plan is simple... shivani will blame him n radhika...so he will have to take her to "protect" her from the log kya kehenge tag...as Radhika is an orphan...; meanwhile he has to keep kk in check!!! 
I like the mystery,but they have to explain it with some kinda clarity...which was lacking in EDT!!!

looks like our assumptions turned out right. Finally, Akash is showing his true colours. 
Hope somebody saves Shivani on time. Only person who seems sensible enough to save her is Krish. I hate the Bedi couple for them the respect in the eyes of their daughter matters more than their daughter's life.