My views on Anjaan since Monday

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So vikrant came back in episode 39 and I'm sticking to my opinion that he looked pissed. Pissed at apparently everything and everyone! But the episode itself was purely focused on the "silbattewala bhoot", we didn't get much in terms of vikrant and Aditi's interactions. But I think this is where it all started. I may be completely wrong in even assuming this but I think the writers are trying to give vikrant a character makeover post his coma.
Hear me out, I'm not saying that vikrant has changed coz he was pissed at the general direction of everything in episode 39, but because of the way he's been looking at "ghosts" for last 3 episodes. I always thought Aditi got it easily, vikrant believed her instantly when she showed up and said she could see things. I felt he didn't resist it enough, and that's what he's been doing for past 3 episodes. Have u guys noticed? Evey time Aditi mentions seeing a ghost or the possibility that there might be a ghost, vikrant kind of ignores her or doesn't reply to what she's saying and completely changes the topic.

Eg: previously if Aditi used to say that she's seeing things, like the Goa rectory case, father's car that met with an accident? Even though they didn't have enough, vikrant asked Aditi to investigate about it. But episode 42, they were in the house, they could have looked into the house's history when Aditi told him she saw the girl with crutches. Instead vikrant completely changed the topic to questioning a local archeologist and exploring the "human" angle first.
I've also noticed yesterday that every time Aditi mentioned a ghost vikrant had this weird expression on his face, like he's kind of conflicted on whether to believe it or not. Until the last moment when Saraswati was holding the sword above Aditi's face, that's when he tried to negotiate with the ghost.

Coming to Aditi, in episode 40 when she told vikrant about nasiba bano and asked him to trust her, I saw the helplessness in her eyes. She can see these things and there is no way she can explain them to him. Actually this should have happened long back, somewhere in episode 8-9 may be. But I guess the CVs are just taking advantage of this new rebooted version of vikrant. Next in episode 42, when Aditi defended vikrant infront of the local PI? "Aap jaisa ACP vikrant ke baare me soch rahe Hai, wo vaise bilkul bhi nahi hai" I get it, Aditi sees them, the locals believe in their folk tales but vikrant is supposed to be this highly practical guy who doesn't believe in anything that he can't see or give hard proofs about.
I also think they're giving Aditi a new side, i think right from the start she was supposed to be this girl who emotionally gets attached to the troubled. And yesterday was the first time she actually blamed herself for not being to help lovelin at the time. We had never seen her doing that. That guy in rakhta-kateri died at the end, but no one spoke of it in a helpless way.

Coming to my most favorite thing about this post!! ViDiti!!
THIS. This right here in episode 40:

we're getting there guys!! This scene was so damn cute! I'm not saying now next should be directly jumping into a relationship but I could live with this light chat, bit of a banter, bit of flirting here and there (which I believe we'll get in the upcoming episode where they're going as undercover reporters)
Also that "mohtarma" scene in the beginning of the episode. Okay I get it they're among the nawab's and vikrant was in the mood, coz he used alot of such words. But it was episode 42 that made me wonder that something is going on here!

Do u guys remember vikrant looked at Aditi when he told jasmir that right now lovelin needs him most? This was right after jasmir said he should have believed her when she said there was something in the house and just before that vikrant had completely ignored Aditi's visions. I mean at that time, Aditi needed vikrant to believe her too and he hadn't. It's like he waits for the very last moment for Aditi to do something extraordinary to believe her, or to actually see a levitating sword above her face!! That's a bit harsh vikrant! 
But I think ViDiti's relationship as friends or colleagues or more than friends will be a byproduct of their individual character growth.

Please let me know if you can see the point or if I've watched Anjaan too much and have gone completely bonkers 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your pts are completely right loveinshi maybe now the cvs are taking time to build the individual character's emotional as well as interpersonal relation
Nimisha1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think you are right. Let's see what happens next.
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

your pts are completely right loveinshi maybe now the cvs are taking time to build the individual character's emotional as well as interpersonal relation

i hope so mitras.. nahi to sab pe paani pher denge ye log 
loveinshi thumbnail
In Episode 43,
Aditi's sharp reply to the tea stall guy leaves vikrant impressed!! Weren't we hopping he'd be there when she had shut that mukhiya up in that infanticide case? Well he was there today and he approved of this Aditi 

His running at her one call  and tomorrow they're going undercover looking all cute and all ❤️