Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Unzulzi dor

I really liekd this story, it had that great bollywood romantic film vibe to it like Rab de lol, yep thats one of my fav movie. So Maan doesn't what to get married however is already married, child marriage isn't that a crime?

It must have been painful for Geet's family, but i'm glad they took it as it is. but you cant blame Geet or Maan for not accepting it or remembering for that matter. I liked Geet;s attitude and her instant connection with Maan's family, her being bubbly and caring helps, i suppose. Maan's parents are the i'm-too-busy types of parents atht only care ofr money, gosh i already hate them. Sam the same money scheming witch along with her parents.

i LOVED geet's family and Maans shock on knowing her status, i get shes from a village and all but theres no point belittling someone for their background and to find out your thought process was wrong is even worse. Maan learnt the hard way no to judge a book by its cover, in this case its blurb (back cover) lol. Loved the two brothers, doting brothers and family are absolutely the best. I should have realised rishab was RK lol, to be honest though RK for me is RK. i kinds never knew his full name in the show and never really cared lol

Cant wait to know what happens in the future, awaiting  a beautiful love story

thank you for the wonderful OS

P.S. loved PariπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by DaftGirk - 6 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Priya... Congrats on this thread and for your weddingEdited by richa_kapoor - 6 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
And thanks for adding me in nominations. But it's my humble request to you next time se don't count me. Please as I can't handle this much love of my friends. So please mujhe in sab se durr rakhna. 
Wish you all the very best for your lovely thread and to all the participants...
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

Hi Priya... Congrats on this thread and for your wedding

THANKS richa
priya_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

And thanks for adding me in nominations. But it's my humble request to you next time se don't count me. Please as I can't handle this much love of my friends. So please mujhe in sab se durr rakhna. 

Wish you all the very best for your lovely thread and to all the participants...

OK 

AS YOUR WISH
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Priya: kalpi why u excited today with doubting faceπŸ˜•

Preet : Kalpi don't say , ur marriage fixed with teasing toneπŸ˜‰

Sanju: is it true baby, u did not inform me..with pout angry face😭

Kalpi; No di.i am just free bird unlike u guys.. I excited because ..with dragging tone

Sanju: because.. what why u dragging ur word.. tell us quick😳

Kalpi: tomorrow I have interview in KC so I excited going to Meet our MSK.☺️

Priya shocked: Kya KC..😲

Preet: PD, Kalpi going to KC not jungleπŸ˜›

Priya: Jungle is better than KC ..u know MSK angry right..he blast his employee through his sharp eyes itself.πŸ˜›

Preet : Oh yeah but he is good heart person.❀️

Kalpi tensed face: oh then my interview😲

Sanju hit her forhead: Oh god I forgot to inform u guys..first check our active member winner interview..later we decide about kalpi interview ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Congrats dear winner of active member of the year and thanks for wonderful interview πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1) you are reading more stories, who are your favourite writer ? Which stories very close to ur heart?

ANS:

No fav writer... all writers are exceptional and versatile. They have their own unique way of writing!

All stories are riveting and entertaining. Its impossible to choose one story!

2)Do you recall the first ever story you read?

ANS:  No...

3)we r connected through online ? Is it safe as without knowing each other chatting and if want give tip for new person...what u want to say.

ANS:

Hmm its not safe without knowing each other. I dnt generally chat online. But I do chat on the GF chat thread!

4)Active member of the year , it is not easy task  ,how could u manage ur time ? (ur daily life schedule vs forum )

ANS:

Indeed its not...I make time in the evenings and weekends!

I feel that its important that we take the time read the stories and comment! This motivates the writer who make the time to write and then update on IF!

Its sad seeing so many incomplete stories! Disappointing that many writers have left!

GF thread was so active at one point!

But glad seeing some writers come back and new writers!

5)If any of time u thought ,forum got boring or quit from forum to temporary /permantently

ANS:

No... the forum maybe quiet but there are writers and readers who are still there!

And hoping that old writers come back

6)Just imagination question only; your favourite writers, he/she never disappoint u any of the day but one day he /she totally disappoint of u through their stories, what u feel?

ANS:

hmm I would perhaps in my comment indicate why I did not like the update! I am sure the writer will appreciate this.

7)If u have more friends in forum (both writer and readers categories), which catgories (writers and readers ) person u r mingled so soon?

ANS:

I think both...

8)Tell me about someone you admire in forum and why?

ANS:

I suppose all the writers and readers for keeping this forum going esp those writers who are married and have kids! Admire their commitment.

9)few tips about active in forum for other members (including me ) 

ANS:

ahh no tip...anyone can be active by just being on the forum.

10)last but not least , what u think about GHSP anniversary celebration?

ANS:

Lovely initiative! it's always great reading the OS and seeing the VMs and edits! Hats off to everyone who contribute! Wish I was talented enough to contribute!

Geet: so sad maan, some writer left our forum, how much our maaneetian waiting for their come back πŸ˜­
Maan not hear what his misty said and geet got angry ..she hit his arms 
Maan rubbing his arms: what mishty πŸ˜Š
Geet : Maan, u did not hear me what i said πŸ˜‘
Maan: sorry ..i thinking about her wordπŸ˜•
Geet confused face: who πŸ€”
Maan: Priya..she said right..i am angry person & jungle is better than KC.
Geet: yeah she said u r very dangerous fellow and burn everyone through ur big eyes and she said u r devil , dustdanav,ETC..πŸ˜†
Maan shocked face:  πŸ˜² she did not said this word..dont add more masala in her dialouge πŸ˜‘
Geet:just for fun ,maanπŸ˜†
Priya :for your fun why using my name ,geet πŸ€’
Kalpi: πŸ˜† plz enjoy two interview about our dear Khwaishfan πŸ‘πŸΌ

1) how u feel , she got active member of the year

ANS:
Yes...a very deserving member with positivity

2)tell us something about khwaishfan 

ANS:
She is the only member who is so very super quick in commenting on all the FFs, SS and she reads them with interest and her comments prove that she reads the stories with a great understanding and interest. That really amuses me... 

3)if u want , she need change anything means , what do u want say or u want share something but till now u cannot express to her ,if anything u can

ANS:
          Nothing at all...she has been so very perfect

4)just imagination, u got magical power, u can change any humanbeing to other speices , now If khwaisfan is ur target means, what type of species ..u would be change her

ANS:
         Would say a dove...as dove to me is so very pure...Its true...she has been a very very positive commenter

5)last but not least , what is ur view about GHSP anniversary celebration

ANS:

I am very very excited as this is the first ever time I am going to participate

1)  how u feel , ( khwaishfan ) got active member of the year?

ANS:

I am very happy 4 her.She deserves it.Because she is a reader who never fails to comment on ffs

2)  tell us something about khwaishfan

ANS: 

She is so sweet that she never disappoints any writer.She makes sure to answer all her pms.She is so nice that even on non maaneet ffs she comments without any complaint.

3)if u want , she need change anything means , what do u want say or u want share something but till now u cannot express to her ,if anything u can. I don't want to change anything about her.

ANS: 

She should never change.I am very grateful to her 4 commenting on all my ffs n my friends' ffs.

4)just imagination question , u got magical power, u can change any humanbeing to other speices , now If khwaisfan is ur target means, what type of species ..u would be change her

ANS: 

I would change her into a beautiful peacock.

5) last but not least , what is ur view about GHSP anniversary celebration 

ANS:

It's a very nice idea.We can refresh maaneet n the show GHSP n it's a platform where all GHSP viewers unite

Priya: wow dove, peacock .. so lovely choice for khwasifan dear

Preet : true , dove we consider symbol of peace and peacock..its is beautiful bird and yeah our national bird also 

Sanju: Next interview our runnerup , Anu5 ..wait where is kalpi..left 

Priya: leave her..she left somewhere..she come back soon 

Preet :enjoy our dear ANU5 interview 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Congrats dear runner up of active member of the year and thanks for wonderful interview πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. You  are reading more stories,who are your favourite writer ? Which stories very close to ur heart?

ANS:
Previously loved Muskanp, firesafire, tellyme so many that pages will end but the list will keep enrolling and in current favorite's  it's Iptida !! My favorite writer. 
Iptida's writings are my favorite stories as well. Especially Mortal Promises... :))

2.   Do you recall the first ever story you read ?

ANS: 
Muskanp writings !! Deewangi.. A beautifully carved story with touch of cuteness and epitome of  love and warmth. 

3. We r connected through online ? Is it safe as without knowing each other chatting and if want give tip for new person...

ANS:
If it's like that then we would not be here in a public forum. And why would I give any tip for chatting?? Marwaogi kiya!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
All I would like say is that, if u trust the person enough then, I think you can exchange your contact or SNS ids. It solely depends upon one's trust issue and comfortable level. 

4. Why you want to say active member , it is not easy task  ,how could u manage ur time ? (ur daily life schedule vs forum )

ANS:
Love Maaneet to the core and addicted to reading as well. So, we always manage to pull time for the things we are inclined to even amidst busy schedule. It's not easy. But sometimes I catch up on weekends as well.

5. If any of time u thought ,forum got boring or quit from forum to  temporary /premanently 

ANS:
I guess it happens.. But my presence here already speaks for that I guess...Too much in love with Geet, that it brings me back to the forum. 

6. Just imagination question only ;your favourite writers , he/she never disappoint u any of the day but one day he /she totally disappoint of u through their stories ,what u feel ?

ANS:
Simple, I wouldnt like to comment on that particular update Or stop commenting altogether if, I couldn't relate to character addressed or storyline depicted. Y to waste one's time and energy, when u are clearly disappointed. Can't be diplomatic all the time !! 

7. If u have more friends in forum (both writer and readers categories ), which categories (writers and readers ) person u r mingled so soon?

ANS:
Haven't thought like reader writer. Now that you ask so I would say both.

8. Tell me about someone you admire in forum and why ??

ANS:

Roopa, Angel.pooja, Iptida, Maaneetfavo (u), Mahimaan di, khwaish and many more...

I admire them for the person they are. 

9. Few tips about active in forum for other members (inculding me ) 

ANS:
I don't think so I am in any position for giving tips. But I admire Khwaishfan very much. She is the one who comes in my mind when talked about being active in the forum. So if not totally but we can certainly be motivated by her and make this forum active. To me she is a great example.

10. Last but not least , what u think about GHSP anniversary celebration?

ANS:

A great event and a flamboyant idea to celebrate and cherish Maaneet and to live Maaneet.

KALPI: Genuine answer,Anu..πŸ˜ƒ

sanju:Kalpi..where u went suddenly πŸ˜³

Kalpi: i am here in ur heart,sanju di.where i will go without u all πŸ€—

Priya: Kalpi using filmy dialouge πŸ˜›

preet: yeah ..πŸ˜†

Sanju : dont tease her, where is next two person interview about anu5

Kalpi: already interview taken by pooja 

priya: then next interview

Kalpi:πŸ˜‰

1)Tell us some thing about ANU5 and also like and dislike character from her

ANS:

Sowmiya urf anu di 😳 I call her sweetie β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜› yup she is very sweet , caring , lovely nd helpful girl ❀️ Yeah !! Obviously I like her a lot ❀️ I luv her❀️  She also like a big sis to me β€οΈπŸ€—

2)what u feel that she got award in active reader & active member of the year 

ANS:

Obviouslyyy very happy πŸ˜› Congrats to her for these great achievements πŸ˜†and for being active so much πŸ˜Ž

Unlike meπŸ˜›

3) just imagination question : when next lives Anu and u are in blood relation  what type of relationship u want with her 

ANS:

I thnk the relation we already share is just beautiful β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ Nd still talks of being imaginative than I hope we all 3 will meet some day 😎nd have our tym 😎#Sista_Talks_You_Know β€οΈπŸ€—❀️ with lot of kisses

4)if u want , she need change anything means , what do u want say or u want share something but till now u cannot express to her ,if anything u can

ANS:

Not anything till that I knewπŸ˜ƒ

5)just imagination question , u got magical power, u can change any humanbeing to other speices , now If khwaisfan is ur target means, what type of species ..u would be change her

ANS: 

Butterfly

Anu di's nature is like she is very caring helpful nd lovely person ... we luv her right and butterfly see.. it always make anyone mood happy in it's presence ... roam around flowers ... just like creates positive vibes nd happy environment

6)last but not least , what is ur view about GHSP anniversary celebration

ANS:

Great work β˜ΊοΈ Great effort πŸ‘Done by all of u Geet forum members nd organisers in writting stuffs πŸ˜›  making edits β˜ΊοΈ VMs β€οΈ nd all others things ... Hatsss offf πŸ‘πŸ‘For ur auspicious tym πŸ˜ƒNd sorry from my side for being busy so much πŸ˜”

First sorry i snatched chance from maaneetians for about Anu5 interview because little possessiveness i give interview about her myself that only i did not asked  anyone except Pooja kutty ( kutty means younger one & pampering person who calling to kutty name so dont think hindi meaningπŸ˜› ) ok Interview about Anu right, she is my first good good  friend in forum, my sweety also sweet person, she was caring ,helping already pooja said everything and i want add one more very genuine character and trust worthy person.she such a wonderful friend to anyone, that person lucky got her friendship.ofcourse me too.i am really my darling anu got active member of the year runner up and i am also trying active in forum ..everytime i said same thing to them .. both got boring same words from me..we did more chat ,we shared more lovely moments..Thanks anu and pooja kutty, Love u both so much❀️❀️❀️                       

we already sharing sister relationship, we did not need next lives ...and more over we were good friendship, friendship dont need any blood relationship.we were happy in ur friendship.πŸ€—

yes she nothing to change..way she are,we love her sameway  she also πŸ˜³

if i got magical wand, i change to swan, i dont know its true or not swan separate milk and water same way she also separate good and bad thing from her life.. be happy forver sweety 

My GHSP gave more friends, this GHSP EVENT gave me more three fantastic person and i know about little bit their nature because of this event .. they were fabulous person..😳

Thanks U πŸ€—

Love u β€οΈ

Yours ANA.

β€οΈ

Beautiful IVs ..ab details me jaane ki zaroorat nahin as they are telling about them onlyπŸ˜†
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_21

after interview

time to see
some beautiful editsπŸ˜‰

Image result for divider

Related image

hope you liked all edits
please like the postπŸ˜‰

Nice edits
priya_21 thumbnail
NOTE

i never think that day come , when i have to put NOTE here too

but your comment force us to come here
first we happily welcome all readers and viewers here
thanks char chand lagane ke liye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

but why you put grahan on that chand byi 

this time some new writer,editor try to take part here, so just praise those participants , at least those people try to come in front of you all... 
har kissi ko sb kuch nhi aata
practice make MAN perfect
you all know this
now don't say 
ydi tumhe nhi aata
toh kyun diya
iske liye bhi himmat chaiye
we just come here for MAANEET and anyone means anyone can try here
if you not liking anything
just not drop the comment - simple
if you really want share your thoughts
then write both points (negative + positive) 

and participants take all comment or likes in happy way... this is only start with time your work become more good and shine like another too.. just think good... 

And Second thing

about interview process
this is first time we start taking interview 
and each interview not taken by only one team member, but taken by different members... 
sbka style... kaam krne ka alag hota hai
if i think winner interview is necessary
any another one can also feel too -her readers , viewers view matter more important then winner... 
because winner is already a winner and her reader choose you already... then why you make issue of this point...

Edited by priya_21 - 6 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
      Arranged cum Love marriage ?

hahahahahaha I laughed  while reading this OS..
I wish ki real life me bhi shadi aise hi gudde gudiya ka khel hota

jab marzi hui divorce liya
jab marzi hui shadi kar liπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waise why did they waited for two years when they realised their love for each other just after getting divorce?

par chalo achha hua buddhe hone se pahle hi akal aa gayi dono ko
Edited by gorgeousqueen. - 6 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_21

preety : our next award is Most active Writer of the year

sanju : good
Kalpi : hmm
preety : what happen both of you
priya : because both 
are slow writerπŸ˜†