justloverosid thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Siddharth Arora, the new male lead in Colors' Laado Veerpur Ki Mardani

Siddharth Arora is the new lead in the Colors show.

28 Mar,2018

Colors' show Laado Veerpur Ki Mardani (Dhaval Gada Productions) has finally got its new male lead!!

As we know, the show which had Shaleen Malhotra in the lead role went through a revamp recently post which a new family has been introduced.

However, the search for the apt face to play the male lead was still on for quite sometime. But not anymore!!

Talented and handsome Siddharth Arora who made his debut with Mukti Bandhan on Colors and went on to shine bright in the role of Beera in the other Colors show, Na Bole Tu Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 will be back on Colors again!!

Yes, this is yet another exclusive report from IWMBuzz.com

A credible source tells us, "Siddharth Arora has been roped in and he will start shoot from today. The character of the male lead will be of a good Samaritan, a middle class fighter who would get money from the rich and upper class people and use it on the needy and poor ones.

We buzzed Siddharth Arora, but could not reach him.

We reached out to the channel spokesperson, but did not get revert till we filed the story.

When contacted, Producer Dhaval Gada confirmed the news to IWMBuzz.com

Siddharth Arora was last seen in Meri Saasu Maa on Zee TV wherein he replaced Pearl V. Puri in the lead role.

Are you excited to see the comeback of Sidharth? How do you like the pairing of Siddharth with Avika Gor? Drop your comments here...

Edited by justloverosid - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel so irritated whats wrong with makers if shaleen & avika chemistry didnt wortout then ok they can bring new lead but people likes them together then whats the problem

frnds i think colors channel need to know we only want yuvraj opp anushka so continuously post a comment on each & every post of colors we dont have any optionsEdited by amirtha_rosid - 6 years ago
Preeithika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the colours tv have lost their mind do they think bringing Siddharth arora would gain trp them it will never happen .First they showed yuvaraj as a power good character.He was appreciated for his role though I didn't liked the paring but liked his acting .At least bringing yuvaraj back or showing Manish would gain trp but now.Just they are irritating .Colours tv are best known to spoil shows .I quit laado 2 from today .Completely irritating 
hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This pairing is not going to work!! What are they thinking. Yuvshka was what was bringing trps.
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This one is going to backfire. If they casted someone more famouse than Shaleen then there was chance. But now no way. I am sure the show is going to go off air soon like Ek Mutthi Aasmaan. And I am not sure I want Shaleen back in Laado now. I don't want him to work with a bunch of idiot who does not value him as an actor. 
Eeeksss...this man  succksss...arooorraaa

I wud  hv loouvvved...if  da chemistry

Was  
RanUshka.. OR   TejAnu

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To be honest dont like him :/ but Avi is there so still watch it.