Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

Woo absolutely beautiful chapter Riya Thank u so much buddy. already read it twice fallen in love with your detailed writing and they you described the scenes was sizzling and serene at the same time. So glad to know that. Wow what an artistic way to put it in words. Loved that.
Finally out tube light is ON all thanks to bebe, πŸ˜† for now she need of someone's support to get to the point can't wait to read the detailed bebe revealed and what can I can MR Millionaire is flying high in the sky his happiness has no bonds all the unintentional intimacy is having crazy effects on our girl πŸ˜‰ Well, Mr. Millionaire got more than what expected. And good thing is our girl do acknowledge all those crazy effects and inspite of all those she didnt run away. πŸ˜‰

Let me say this Again your writing is brilliant πŸ‘ Thank u so much for mentioning that

Much love
Safia

Hey safia,
Thank u so much for all ur amazing words.!
Means a lot to me.!
Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiranrathore

Awesome chappy dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘very well done 😊... Thank u so very much the way u described everything is awsm...specially their intimate hug and neil kisses over avni face ...it was aww moment .. Awww, thank u dear, so glad to know that u enjoyed the chap .like my heartbeat has stop...hahaha...u again ended at cliffhanger not fair 😑. Hahaaa πŸ˜† the chap was already getting so long hence had to stop. But i dont make u all wait for long, do i.? ..loved it all ...plz update next

Thank u so much buddy.!
Means a lot to me.!
Keep reading and appreciating.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvmishra

Hmm.. Couldn't stop reading it ..
Plz post d nxt chapter soon..

Thank u for taking out the time to read it.!
Will try my best post next soon.!
Keep reading.!
docritu99 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok that's quarter an update.. can we get the full one tonight? My wishful thinking.. hehehe
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maybe a key to Avni Ayesha ka ghar which he has renovated or a Chian with pendant or a ring . There are so many possibilities that I can't say without knowing the size of the box .πŸ˜†

Is the party for Neil grabbing the airline project .He has announced that his wife is present . Only question is whether he will introduce her . Isn't she comfortable enough to get introduced ?  She is already blushing insane now if she is introduced there will be shock definitely and rest I will read what you have to say πŸ˜†
Srivanithummeti thumbnail
Riya u have created so much of suspense pls update soon
radhikrishna89 thumbnail
Lovely update.
Cherry on cake is teeser.Excited for Neil's confession
Kiranrathore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haye i feel like i will die with lot of suspense nd excitement in my mind πŸ˜†...cant wait to read what wil happen...plz update soon
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

Ok that's quarter an update. Hahaaha πŸ˜† That cracked me up. Well its not even an update, its a teaser. πŸ˜‰. can we get the full one tonight? My wishful thinking.. hehehe

Sorry not possible tonight.!
But i might give u a shade story tonight, if it gets completed in time. πŸ˜‰