Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: light_year

He can marry both in same mantap 😉

Problm Kya hai.   

omg no way please, I'm not a fan of second marriages and the writers better not show Kabir getting married to Rukhsar as second marriage. 
That would break my heart because I would quit the show if such thing was to happen.  
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I agree with you! Ruksar kind of comes across as a despo. (Sorry for the harsh word) But honestly I cant stand girls like that. Always hanging around a guy with the hope of getting him to think of her as sexually attractive and trying to seduce him into accepting her.

The fact is, men may have their head turned for a minute by that, but most men don't think highly of women who behave like Ruksar. Especially a stickler for the rules guy like Kabir? He washes his hands coz of that Meheram and Na Meheram thing (I don't know all those rules). A guy like that wont like a girl always invading his personal space and trying to flirt with him. Which is what Ruksar is doing. There is no challenge in a girl like Ruksar. She is already fallen at his feet. But Zara? Getting her to fall for him will be hard work and that itself should make her more attractive.

But for a dutiful guy like Kabir, his parents acceptance matter a lot. If they didn't accept Zara then would be choose her? Ishq main Suban allah loag kuch bhi kartain hai!❤️ So I cant be sure if he had fallen in love would he have gone against his family to marry her? But in this case he will fall for her after they get married. I think then we will see how he becomes her Ghulam for life! 😉

But even I was creeped by that bathroom scene. It was really a cheap harkat. She should keep to some of her limits at least. But I agree with some comments here. Ruksar is the typical stay at home, compliant wife type. So Kabir since he is not in love with anyone, is willing to think of her as a possible wife. But Zara? She is a challenge in the house and out. So he doesnt feel she is right for him. But soon he will realise how wrong he was.