Kabir: Rukhsar over Zara?

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
There is actually something that's been confusing me about Kabir. Kabir doesn't want to marry Zara because of her ideas, he doesn't really have anything against her as a person. He thinks her ideas and her way of thinking doesn't go with what he believes, but what about Rukhsar? Why is he ready to marry her if his dad accepts? The girl who enters his room without his permission and touches his hand while he's praying and worse she shamelessly uses his bathroom on purpose and tires to get close to him. How is he ready to marry a girl like Rukhsar if his dad tells him to, yet he doesn't want to get married to Zara who only has a different mindset but has never been as daring and shameless as Rukhsar. Someone like Kabir should really have a problem in getting married to a girl like Rukhsar, but he really looks like he doesn't mind getting married to her if his dad says so.🤔 I find that really weird to be honest. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Actually many man think someone as wife material before marrying a girl. Thats why i have heard many man marrying someone else ditching their gfs. May be Kabir thinks Ruk will be a wife material and Zara will not be due to her outspoken natute of questioning things. He will not be threatened by someone like Ruk for what he does.
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Rukhsaar always wanted to marry Kabir and she was always open about this to him. He knows that she do all these things around him just because she thinks she'll become his wife in future. According to him she won't do the same to any other boy... 
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
It is not about his likings or dislikings . Kabir is a typical guy, who is very loyal to his family. He wants to please his parents, coz Allah blesses those who obay their parents. That's why he's ready to marry Ruksar. As for Zara she herself asked him to stop their nikah, warna he was ready to marry her as per his father and peer's wish.. 
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess Kabir feels Rukhsar will conform to his norms and ideals. Plus, her sister is also there to guide her, etc. So while she does certain things that he considers inappropriate, none of those things matter after marriage. But with Zara it's obvious that she isn't the conforming kind and she has opposite views about many things. And living with such a person will be like being in a battle-field; and the issues will also be such that will affect the marriage. Basically, Kabir is thinking more practically.
A.xoxo thumbnail
[QUOTE=__VIHU] Rukhsaar always wanted to marry Kabir and she was always open about this to him. He knows that she do all these things around him just because she thinks she'll become his wife in future. According to him she won't do the same to any other boy...[/QUOTE

Maybe Kabir will marry Ruksar because in yesterday's episode when he saw the interaction between both the sisters he felt bad and on in off screen pictures the actress playing Ruksar has been seen in bridal attire
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Actually many man think someone as wife material before marrying a girl. Thats why i have heard many man marrying someone else ditching their gfs. May be Kabir thinks Ruk will be a wife material and Zara will not be due to her outspoken natute of questioning things. He will not be threatened by someone like Ruk for what he does.

This type of mentality really pisses me off and the sad thing is it exists so much in our society. 
I still don't understand though how Kabir can think of Ruks as wife material. Ok yes she looks like a person who won't question him or go against him, but still her behavior should be more than enough for him to refuse getting married to her. No matter what he knows that Rukhsar should know as a Muslim girl or a regular decent girl that she should not be entering his room and trying to get in touch with him like that. That bathroom scene creeped me out, even Kabir's face showed how uncomfortable he was. ðŸ˜•
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 6 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Rukhsaar always wanted to marry Kabir and she was always open about this to him. He knows that she do all these things around him just because she thinks she'll become his wife in future. According to him she won't do the same to any other boy... 

@BOLD

That's even more weird what makes him think she won't do that with another guy. I think most guys don't trust women who are as open and bold with them like Ruks is with Kabir. I mean I have literally heard  many guys who have relationships with girls outside of marriage and say it's in the name of love, but when it comes to them choosing a wife they prefer a girl who hasn't had any relationships and say if she dared to do a relationship with me or get physical with me what guarantee do I have that she won't do it with someone else? ðŸ¤¢
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is not about his likings or dislikings . Kabir is a typical guy, who is very loyal to his family. He wants to please his parents, coz Allah blesses those who obay their parents. That's why he's ready to marry Ruksar. As for Zara she herself asked him to stop their nikah, warna he was ready to marry her as per his father and peer's wish.. 

I don't think he wants to stop their nikaah just because Zara refused him, both said it at the same time in front of their father's that they will never agree to marry each other, so Kabir never said he was ready to marry her. 
He did say that he was going to let his father decide in his marriage, but if that's the case then why is he planning with Zoya to stop the wedding? What I"m trying to say is if he trusts/respects his parents decision then he wouldn't have contradicted his beliefs by tricking both families and trying to create a problem to stop the wedding. 
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He can marry both in same mantap ðŸ˜‰
Problm Kya hai.