Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -shenz-

I really wish Zain was returning . He was really good. His character was such an awesome addition to the story. But then he is too busy with Naamkarann. 

Yes he was a breath of fresh air.and was the one and only true friend of nandini.i missed him a lot.but can understand only few survives such a deadly disease.and who will come for a show where he is just a mere character when he is already a star for another show.
Majaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

what about navya, dhruv, alya, harshad ,aayaman  how many of them returning to kyy3?

I think none of them.
Krissan is busy ssk,vivha is doing some web series,karan doing a show on zee tv.so all are busy somehow and not returning i guess.
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Majaan

Yes he was a breath of fresh air.and was the one and only true friend of nandini.i missed him a lot.but can understand only few survives such a deadly disease.and who will come for a show where he is just a mere character when he is already a star for another show.

I agree. But as far as I have followed Zain, the guy seems pretty much good if the character he is playing is worth a shot. Time might be an issue for him, I believe
Majaan thumbnail

I agree. But as far as I have followed Zain, the guy seems pretty much good if the character he is playing is worth a shot. Time might be an issue for him, I believe

O ya..you are right..actually it sounds like that but i think the same.. may be since he might have a hectic schedule so could not give the dates as kyy3 shooting is also going on in tight schedule.😊
Majaan thumbnail
@shenz,i watch an you tube video where it was said that Naamkaran was first offered to Niti but she chooses ghulaam over it.Niti was so wrong choosing ghulam over many good projects.
TinkiGogoi thumbnail
I would have more than happy if he comes back,but our bad luck..and me too don't want pranay to be casted opposite mukti.
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Majaan

@shenz,i watch an you tube video where it was said that Naamkaran was first offered to Niti but she chooses ghulaam over it.Niti was so wrong choosing ghulam over many good projects.

Well, Yes, NK would have been a better choice than G. However, NK isn't doing well these days either. Gotta blame SP for that. -_-

Anyways, I am glad she is back with Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan Season 3 ðŸ˜³
ShenzK thumbnail
And honestly, I don't trust all the news that's been put up on YouTube. There's a pot of data that's been randomly put up. 
Majaan thumbnail

Well, Yes, NK would have been a better choice than G. However, NK isn't doing well these days either. Gotta blame SP for that. -_-

Anyways, I am glad she is back with Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan Season 3 ðŸ˜³

Ohh i didnt know that. Ya of she would have chosen other projects then how would we have get our kyy3 with PaNi?? Everything happens for good..😃
Majaan thumbnail

And honestly, I don't trust all the news that's been put up on YouTube. There's a pot of data that's been randomly put up. 

TFI..i did not know that..