Manan OS Diary.(1.I love you-Pg no.1 dt:27/03/2018)

Sarahpeyton thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello guys.

This book will consist of manan stories and random moments.

Here i present u the first OS.

1. I love you:

I was pissed off with my parents who are hell bent on getting me married to someone who is definitely not my type.

The way he looks at me totally irks me and i want to hit him across his face everytime he tries to come close to me. But mere parents ko kaun samjhaye ki he is a psycho case and a douchebag.

And on top of this my dad announced my engagement with him in his business party.

Mujhe yaha aana hi nahi chahiye tha. Pata nahi Mom Dad par usne kya jaadu kar diya hai jo woh log meri shaadi usse karana chahte hai that too so desperately.

As i walked out of the party in anger and reached my car i found someone following me.

But i didn't turn back and took out my car keys from the handbag .

Before i could open the car door someone held me from behind and covering my mouth with his hand pushed me into the back seat of my car and he himself occupied the drivers seat and drove off from there.

I shouted for help but there was no one out there who could hear me.

"Listen... Who are you?Aur kaha lejarahe ho mujhe?Just stop the car" i said.

But he didnt utter a word and kept on driving.

I tried to hit him but he held my hand and said-Chup chap baithi raho if u dont want to get hurt.

I found the voice familiar and said- Kaun ho tum? Tumhari aawaz maine pehle bhi kahi suni hai. Apna chehra dikhao mujhe.

But what he said totally stunned me-Listen just shut up. U dont need to know who i am. Bas itna jaan lo ki u are kidnapped. Aur agar ek aur shabd muh se nikala na toh theek nahi hoga.

Me-What????Tum mujhe kidnap kar rahe ho???But why???

Him-U will get to know soon. Toh ab chup chaap baitho warna...

Me-Warna...Warna kya karoge???

Him-Agar tum isi waqt chup nahi hui toh mai tumhe chalti car se dhakka de dunga.

Me-Nooo... Aisa mat karna please . Mai chup hojati hoon.

I kept quiet for 2 minutes and then i realised that i can text my parents about my kidnapping.

So i began typing the message very cautiously so as to avoid getting caught by my kidnapper.

But to my bad luck he saw it.

Him-Tch..Tch...Tch.. Nandini... Tum bahut smart samajhti ho na apne aap ko. Give me your phone.

Saying this he snatched my phone and kept it in his pocket and continued driving.

I was thinking of ways to escape when the car suddenly came to a halt.

My kidnapper got down and pulled me out of the car.

Me-Ab toh bata do tum ho kaun?Aur mujhe kidnap karke yaha kyu laye ho?

Him-Abhi batata hoon. Chalo mere sath.

He held my hand and took me inside some spooky bungalow.

Me-Suno... Mujhe darr lagraha hai. Koi aur option nahi hai kya???

Him-Option???R u serious?Tum vacation pe nahi aayi ho. U have been kidnapped.

Me-Ewww... Kitna ganda hai yaha pe. See this wall...Aur ye table... Mai nahi rahungi yaha pe.

Him-As u say madam... Bataiye...Kaha chalein ???

Me-Take me to Eiffel Tower. Yeah. Agar kidnap hui hoon toh ache se hoti hoon.

Him-Okay. Mai abhi private plane book karta hoon. Fir we can go to Paris or wherever u want.

Me-Really???That would be so cool.

Ek minute ... Tum mazak kar rahe ho na.

Him-Ofcourse. Par shuru kisne kia tha?

Me-Okay fine.Atleast ye jagah ki saaf safai toh kardo.

And i was surprised that he actually picked up the broom kept there and came towards me.

But he handed me the broom and said-Ye jhaadu lo aur shuru hojao.

Me-How mean!!!Mujhe ye sab nahi aata.

Him-Enough Nandini... Bahut hochuka. Bas karo ab.

Me-Tumhe mera naam kaise pata?Tum ho kaun???

He came dangerously close to me and said-Mujhe tumhare naam ke alawa aur bahut kuch pata hai. So chup chaap yaha padi raho.

He caressed my cheek and moved away from me and while leaving the room said-U can breath now.

It is then that i realised that i had held my breath as he was so close to me.

Me-Oh God...Kaha phas gayi mai. Is kidnapper par tu mere cute talks bhi asar nahi kar rahe hai. Ab kya karoon. Isey toh mera naam bhi pata hai. Who is he?Why did he kidnap me?

I was thinking of all these things when he suddenly barged into the room and said-U can go now.

Me-What???Itni jaldi?I mean y did u kidnap me in the first place?

Him-M sorry it was a case of mistaken identity. I apologize sincerely. U can go now. Here is your phone and car keys.

Me-What the hell???Mistaken identity???

Him-Listen. Sorry bola na maine.

Me-Sorry bolne se kya hota hai. Tumne mujhe kidnap kia aur yaha tak le aaye. Pata hai mai kitna darr gayi thi. Aur ab tum mujhe aise hi jaane ke liye keh rahe ho. This is not done.

Him-Kya chahti ho tum?Tum jo bhi bologi wo mai karunga.

Me-First of all apna naam batao.

Him-Manik.

Me-Get down on your knees.

Him-What???

Me-On your knees... Now.

He got down on his knees with a frustrated face.

Me-Hold your ears and say sorry.

Him-Listen Nandini. Ye kuch zyada hi horaha hai.

Me-Abhi toh tumne kaha tha ke u will do as i say. So do it.

To my surprise he held his ears and said-Sorry.

Me-Theek hai. Maaf kia. Ab khade hojao and lets go.

Him-Kaha???

Me throwing the car keys at him-Jaha se tum mujhe laaye the.

He caught the keys ,got up and walked out of the room.

I ran behind him coz i thought he is going to leave from there without me.

But he walked upto the car and opened the door for me.

I went and sat in the passenger seat and he took the drivers seat and drove from there.

I kept asking a lot of things about him  but he just gave a yes/no reply.

Finally we reached the venue.

Me-Thank you. And dont worry. Ur secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone that you had kidnapped me.

Him-I dont care. Tumhe batana hai toh bata do. It doesn't matter.

Me-Why are you being rude?

Him-Dekho. Mujhe der horahi hai. So go inside so that i can get back to work.

Me-On one condition. Ek baar smile kardo.

To my surprise he actually gave a lopsided smile.

Me-Awww... Very cute.

I reached out to kiss his cheek but at that very moment he turned his face towards me and i actually kissed him on his lips.

It was for a few seconds when i pulled back and got out of the car.

He too came out of the car and handed me the keys and left from there without uttering a single word.

For a moment i got a feeling of jealousy coz he had said earlier that he had kidnapped me out of mistaken identity. Does that mean he is going to kidnap another Nandini and take her to the same place as he had taken me?Both of them would be alone at that secluded place. Will something happen between them?No. It cant be. He won't do such a thing. Manik is not such kind of guy.

I chucked all the thoughts and joined the party where none of them even noticed my absence.

My Mom came to me and said-Yeh kya haal bana rakha hai Nandini?Aur kaha se aarahi ho. Pata hai tumhare Dad ne tumhe aur Rajeev ko next week Paris bhejne ka plan banaya hai so that u both will be able to spend time together and get to know each other .

Me-Mommm... No. Mai nahi jaane wali us Psycho Rajeev ke sath. I hate him.

Mom-Nandini... Its decided and final. So no more arguments.

Me-But Mom.

I knew that there was no point in arguing with my Mom so i kept quiet and decided to think of a plan to cancel the trip.

All my efforts to convince Dad and Mom failed and i had to eventually go to Paris with Rajeev.

He never missed an opportunity to come close to me but i Everytime turned him down.

One day as we were walking across the streets of Paris,Rajeev said-Nandini bahut hogaya ab. Let me make this very clear to you. U cant just keep pushing me away all the time. We will be married as soon as we return to India. So its better that u accept me .

Me-What???Marriage???Itni jaldi?

Rajeev-Yes. Tumhare Dad ne isiliye toh hume yaha bheja hai so that he can carry on the wedding preparation smoothly without any interruptions from you.

Me-No way. I won't get married to you.

Saying this i ran off from there and Rajeev followed me.

As i was running away from Rajeev i bumped into someone and i realised that it was none other than Manik.

I turned back and saw Rajeev walking towards me .

I turned towards Manik and pulled him in for a kiss.

I could feel Rajeev's gaze at my back but i just wanted to get rid of him and Manik was my best option at present.

I deepened the kiss and could feel Maniks hand at my waist travel all the way to my back.

Maybe in a fit of rage Rajeev pulled me away from Manik and said-What the hell is this Nandini?How can u kiss a stranger?Wo bhi mere saamne.

Me-He is not a stranger Rajeev. I love him.

Rajeev-So it was all your plan. Does that mean tum us raat bhi isi ke sath thi ?

Me-Tum kya bol rahe ho?Kis raat ki baat kar rahe ho tum.

Rajeev-The night when your Dad announced our engagement. I searched for you everywhere but couldn't find u. Were u with him?

I looked at Manik and then at Rajeev and said-But why were you searching for me?

Manik-Because he had some evil plans that day but thanks to your Mom u r safe .

Me-Mom???

Manik-Yes your Mom came to know of hid evil plan and requested me to take you away from there. And here too you were under the constant watch of your Mom.

Rajeev-Just shut up. Nandini dont listen to him. Let me explain you everything.

But before i could say anything someone punched Rajeev straight across his face and it was none other than my Mom.

I ran upto her and hugged my mom.

Mom-Dont worry Nandini. I won't do anything that saddens you. I love you Beta. When i came to know of Rajeevs true colors i requested Manik to help me out. And the rest is history.

And as for you Rajeev just get lost from here before i punch u again.

Rajeev left from there embarrassed as he hadn't expected to get caught so soon.

Mom-Thank you so much Manik. Agar tum nahi hote toh mai Nandini ko nahi bacha sakti thi us Rajeev se.

Manik-Its my duty Aunty. Aapne mere liye itna kia hai. I just returned ur favor. Aur rahi baat Nandini ki toh mai aapse uska haat mangta hoon. I want to marry her.

Both me and my Mom looked at each other .

Mom-Beta tumne toh meri dil ki baat kehdi. Mai bhi yahi chahti thi. Nandini ko tumse acha life partner nahi milsakta .

Manik-Thank you so much Aunty.

Me-Koi mujhse bhi puchega ke mai kya chahti hoon.

Mom-TuMSE kya puchna.Tum the Manik Malhotra ki wife banne jarahi ho. Its a great honour for u.

Me-Do u mean Manik Malhotra the Cardiologist Manik Malhotra who recently performed the two most difficult heart surgeries.

Mom-Yes . U r right.

I couldn't believe what i heard right now.

The Dr. Malhotra who is the most successful cardiologist of modern times knelt in front of me and said sorry and he even held his ears for me.I mean am i dreaming or is this really happening.

Mom-Nandini kaha khogayi.

Me-Kahi nahi mom. Chale.

I tried to run away from the embarrassing situation but Mom said-
Tum Manik ke sath time spend karo. Mujhe kuch kaam hai. So m leaving now.

With this she left from there leaving me and Manik alone.

Manik walked upto me and whispered in my ears-Toh... Chalein...

A chill ran down my spine due to his proximity.

But before i could react he held my hand and took me away from there to his car.

He blindfolded me and said-I have a surprise for you. But please be patient till we reach there.

And as the car came to a halt he made me climb up to some place. I could feel the cool breeze blowing across my face.

Manik finally removed the blindfold and i could view the entire city from there.

I realised that we were on Eiffel Tower.

I turned towards Manik who smiled and said-U wanted to be brought here after your kidnapping. So here we are.

Me-So u remember that. Manik i m really sorry for whatever i did that night. I shouldnt have asked you to...

Manik-Shhh... Dont say a word. Agar tum woh sab cute antics nahi karti toh i wouldn't have fallen for you. But now i m madly in love with you coz of that one night.

Me-Love???

Manik-Yes. I love you. I love you very very much. I cant imagine my life without u. There hasn't been a single day when i haven't thought about u.

Me-Manik...

Manik-Oh God Nandini... Kitna bolti ho tum.

Me-But suno toh sahi.

Before i could say anything Manik kissed me passionately which showed his longing for me to which i responded with equal desire.

After breaking the kiss Manik hugged me and our silence did all the talking.

The hug was an assurance from him that he will always be by my side and he will love me unconditionally forever.

This was the beginning of our cute and beautiful journey.

Phewww...

This is the end of my first os.

Hope u guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RidhimaRaizada thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago