Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Athene

With Aditya I feel the stages of grief are inverted. He's gone straight to acceptance, but if it does turn out that she was innocent, then he won't feel guilty. He'll be in denial because by then it'll be hardened in his mind that she cheated. From there he won't be able to accept that she was actually innocent.

yes but zoya is going to make him travel that path to accept the truth whatever it is.
i dont know actually today they shows him remembering his wife telling that he cannot control his love inspite of everything. i think right now aditya is only seeing that pooja has cheated , he is not processing that she is dead. while on the other hand zoya has processed that yash is dead she is still not coming to terms with the cheating part
Minionite thumbnail
^ That is true. Both will help each other process the realities because their families are too busy protecting themselves or their reputations or just fighting with Zoya and Aditya.
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great description. Yes Yash's sister does seem like a typical vamp. Let's see what they do with her. I have never seen her before. While for Adi's brother I have seen him before. He was in Qubool Hai on zee. His character is quite like he was before but I dont think anything else will be the same as before. He looks like a nerd in this one not in a bad way though. Much different from his past show. 
I do look forward to the show as a whole with all the characters and everything being put together like a puzzle. One thing I hope see different is less of crying zoya.
But once again a great way pointing out all the grief. Deep thinking. 😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am actually finding it a bit tough to believe that Aditya has accepted it so easily(without much of a proof) that his wife was having an affair. Except the fact that she was in Mussorie, IDK what else is there to validate his doubt? Hand holding is barely a proof. People can grip anyone's hand in the moment of danger(like Zoya did). So the anger, even at the time of cremation seems unconvincing to me. I have unfortunately attended a few of them and even seeing someone you didn't like or had no substantial relation with can make your heart shrivel inside. Seeing someone burn bit by bit is tough to witness if you've seen that person alive and healthy at some point of time so I fail to understand how is Aditya so vengeful even at such a weak moment. This is the last time he can see her.

As for Zoya, her reactions are obvious, she's not able to believe it. Someone passed away in my diatant family recently, he went upstairs with the electrician and suddenly fell off the stairs coz of caridac arrest. His wife, I have always known her as a strong person, wasn't crying coz she just coudln't believe it.

I feel the last episode was a bit too melodramatic and the mother of coincidence(of them getting a seat together) was rather laughable. Also the church sequence, I generally expect people to generally run to the belief they grew up with but that's fine. I don't want them to overtly concentrate on her religion. I like that religion is not the defining factor in the show.

As a GEC, I don't exepct them to be completely devoid of drama- Typical TV vamps(Rajesh khattar, Vaishnavi and others) will definitely be there but I just hope they don't mess with the flavour of the show.

P.S- It's so weird to write sth like this on your post given that you are a BB forum Mod and every year whenever I see a post by you, it's mostly to close a thread. LOL. Though, I think you did comment on Nathu's post last year.
Viswasruti thumbnail
One of the best psychoanalysis of grief and it's different stages by this writer. Wonderful write-up. The story is very interesting.Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Very well written Shreya :) 
on the 2nd episode i really felt everyone's reaction and emotions over 2 deaths were so dull, but 3rd episode proved me wrong, and showed me why these reactions are hidden, 
most of the characters in this serial seems repeated... Adi Zoya , im yet to dig,,, but a part from them rest are the same "indian television parivaar," 

That guy, Adi's brother was in QH season 2 as a parallel lead with Surbhi Jyoti,  

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BebaakBegum-

I am actually finding it a bit tough to believe that Aditya has accepted it so easily(without much of a proof) that his wife was having an affair. Except the fact that she was in Mussorie, IDK what else is there to validate his doubt? Hand holding is barely a proof. People can grip anyone's hand in the moment of danger(like Zoya did). So the anger, even at the time of cremation seems unconvincing to me. I have unfortunately attended a few of them and even seeing someone you didn't like or had no substantial relation with can make your heart shrivel inside. Seeing someone burn bit by bit is tough to witness if you've seen that person alive and healthy at some point of time so I fail to understand how is Aditya so vengeful even at such a weak moment. This is the last time he can see her. 

exactly why i feel i am not able to connect with aditya'a anger. i mean the person he loved is dead weather she cheated or not the grief of death overshadows everything. i feel he is not processing it that she is dead

As for Zoya, her reactions are obvious, she's not able to believe it. Someone passed away in my diatant family recently, he went upstairs with the electrician and suddenly fell off the stairs coz of caridac arrest. His wife, I have always known her as a strong person, wasn't crying coz she just coudln't believe it.

I feel the last episode was a bit too melodramatic and the mother of coincidence(of them getting a seat together) was rather laughable. Also the church sequence, I generally expect people to generally run to the belief they grew up with but that's fine. I don't want them to overtly concentrate on her religion. I like that religion is not the defining factor in the show.

As a GEC, I don't exepct them to be completely devoid of drama- Typical TV vamps(Rajesh khattar, Vaishnavi and others) will definitely be there but I just hope they don't mess with the flavour of the show.

P.S- It's so weird to write sth like this on your post given that you are a BB forum Mod and every year whenever I see a post by you, it's mostly to close a thread. LOL. Though, I think you did comment on Nathu's post last year.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Nice review 👏

Aditya seems to hv accepted what his mind believed .. that an affair was there and his wife cheated ..

Zoya on the other hand is going by what her heart says.. that her husband was loyal and he could never cheat

Now its race to the finish .. whether his mind wins the battle of hatred or her heart wins the battle of love remains to b seen  .. In the end whoever wins , both will get peace..

In between we hv the families who r carrying their own set of mystries with them .. Senior Hooda fanatically searching for something in his son's room .. was it the diary ? 🤔  Zoya's father is hell bent to forget everything and expecting her daughter to move on overnight as if nothing happened ..Did something happen ? 🤔 ..Then u hv the typical vamps like Zoya's sister-in-law who will not add much to the story but might do some plannings and plottings to make sure hero Aditya comes to the rescue of heroine Zoya & give her shelter in future in typical daily soap style 😆 ... And u hv younger brother of Aditya who might b the joker in the card , that is the surprise element of the show bringing some twist in the interval 😛😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 6 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BebaakBegum-

I don't think he needs any proof. He said in the first episode that hiding something is lying and lying is cheating. He doesn't know about Yash and she was holding Yash's hand. That's all he needed to assume cheating. I don't think it's enough as well, but that's who Aditya is. And one day he'll regret his behaviour. But by then it'll be too late.

It's the same with a lot of people. I was in India 2 years ago to visit my extended family. During my time there, my grandfather suddenly passed away. Now he had been ill for over 10 years, but we weren't able to believe he died for a while. It took us almost an hour to process his death. But then my cousin returned from his studies in another city and he just refused to believe it until the next morning when the cremation happened. He just kept saying "no this is a lie, he's faking it, etc.". Zoya is a lot more believable.

I can't stand shows that have the typical flavours of Indian TV, but the PH is a good one. They've done some good shows in the past. They completely screwed up Beyadh, but they've had some good shows nonetheless. They did the first season of CP, which was the most realistic season. Ek Hasina Thi, Kabhi Aisa Geet Gaya Karo, the movie Garv. They've got some good work under their belt.

Lol the same comment was made when I introduced myself on Members thread. That as a mod they thought I was posting a note. 😆 Only a member right now.