Anni-Saumya OS: Second Chances~Ft. Shivaay~(08/03/2018)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys...
Kirthi here...

This is an Annika- Saumya OS...😳

Wanted to see a confrontation scene between the two after Annika finds out about Saumya from Veer...because Annika is a person who trust her instincts more than any evidence...Who believes in second chances...

So thought of writing this...

PS: Dedicating this to Teju, Krish and all my friends who love  our adorable love angel Sumo...😳

I Hope you like it...😳

~~~~Second Chances~~~~

Annika walked through the corridor of the guest wing...her mind completely occupied by her thoughts about Saumya...

Why was she doing this...?her mind asked her a thousandth time since she found out about Saumya...There has to be some reason...because the Saumya she knew would never ever hurt anybody...Ever...

And Today...The pain in Saumya's eyes during the sangeet...for a moment Saumya's guard had slipped exposing a vulnerable girl who was broken...it was then that she decided to ask Saumya again...

She had to know whatever it was that was hurting Saumya...and if she reacted badly like the last time...Annika vowed to herself that she would keep on trying until she finds the answer...

Finally spotting Saumya sitting by the poolside of the guest wing Annika walked towards her...

"Saumya"
Annika called out  placing her hand on Saumya's shoulder...

Saumya looked up to see KRR standing by her side...

Saumya pushed away KRR's hand from her shoulder...As it is she was so pissed off seeing the wedding ceremonies go on...it was hurting her very much to see Rudra with Bhavya...and to top it off now a weird language speaking duplicate imposter of Annika bhabhi was here to ruin her mood more...

Saumya:"What do you want...?"
She said angrily...

Annika saw Saumya blink away the tears and mask her pain with anger...

Annika:"Saumya...It's ok to let go sometimes...its ok to share your pain with somebody..."
She said concerned...

Saumya:"and that someone should be chorni like you...?waah..."
She said mockingly...

Saumya:"Kitna bhi try kyu na kare...par tum kabhi bhi humari Annika bhabhi nahi ban sakthi...samchi...?At least not for me..."
She said angrily...

Annika:"Look Saumya...hoga mein ek chorni...aur mein Annika nahi...Kumari Rosie Rani hoon...par mein yeh sab apni parivaar ke liye kar rahi hoon...mera parivaar ko kuch log barbaad karne pe tule hein...aur une bachane keliye mujhe yeh karna hein...Apne chehre pe yeh chehra milana pada..."

Annika:"Is that any different from what you are doing...?"

Saumya:"What do you mean...?"

Annika:"Tumara koi vajah hein Saumya...jisse tum yeh sab kar rahe ho...because mujhe patha hein ki tum kabhi aise nahi thi...puure parivaar tumko jho pyaar aur izzath de raha hein usse yeh saaf dikhtha hein ki you have earned their love..."

Annika:"kanji ankhom vala.badke tho tume apni behen manthi hein...aur vo manjala ne mujhse kaha ki tum uski Rakhi behen ho...Aur chutke tho tumhe apni besht friend manthi ho..."

Annika:"you can't fool anybody for so long Saumya...jithna bhi jhoot bole tum...but I won't believe that tum buri ho...halath buri hosakthi hein par insaan nahi..."

Saumya turned to look at the woman sitting next to her...who understood her like only her Tia di did...As she looked at KRR,  Saumya realized something...

This was her Annika bhabhi...just in KRR costume...Saumya couldn't control her happiness at seeing her...She hugged Annika tight...

Saumya:"Bhabhi..."

Annika:"Saumya...?tum teek ho na...?kya hogaya tumhe...?Kyu kudh ko itne dard de rahi hoo...?"
She asked looking at Saumya concerned about the sudden change...

Saumya:"Bhabhi...you have no idea...how happy i'm to see you..."

Annika looked at her completely confused...
Annika:"Oh...kk..."

They sat in companiable silence for some time...All the while Saumya kept Fighting the conflicts in her mind...Because whatever she was going to say would determine whether she would get her Rudra...

At Last making her mind Saumya said...

Saumya:"Mujhe Rudra se pyaar hogaya..."

Strangely Annika wasn't surprised...it felt right...She  remembered the pain she had seen in Saumya's eyes when Rudra was saying that the marriage meant naught for him...

She should have realized it back then...that the marriage meant a lot to Saumya...

Annika held Saumya as she let out her hurt...Annika Bhabhi was the one person she would trust with her life...

Saumya:"Bhabhi, I came to Mumbai with the sole intention of getting into the good books of Rudra according to the plan of my sisters and my mother. .."

Saumya:"  But the first time I met Rudra in the hospital, he was crying as he was scared for Shivaay bhaiyya...something touched my heart there...at that point nothing mattered to me more than the fact that he was sad...and I had to ease his pain...to wipe the tear off of cry baby singh oberoi..."

she said remembering...

Saumya:"He was so innocent...so unblemished...so pure...his love for his brothers were so deep...something totally different from what I had ever experienced...for my family I was just a tool to achieve their end..."

Saumya:"Bhabhi...then I saw the three brothers in the hospital as Shivaay bhaiyya recovered...and I was awed by their love for each other...And I couldn't do anything that would hurt them...so my sisters wrote me off...for them, I was just an emotional fool who forgot my mission...they brought another pawn to patavo Rudra...Tia's SIL, Romi...the sexy hot Romi...who was just like Rudra's concept of fascination..."

She said laughing sadly...

Saumya:"living here in OM was like dream come true...itna pyaar...itna barosa...itna izzath...I fell in love with the family...I loved it like my own...maybe even more...and slowly humare ladai jagde mein cry baby Oberoi aur mein best friends hogaye..."

Annika held Saumya closer...

Saumya:"aur aise he ek din humari shaadi huvi...nashe mein...everything changed...sab kuch badal gaya..."
She took out the mangalsutra from her jeans pocket...

Annika watched with awe the reverence with which Saumya kept the mangalsutra...

Saumya:"That marriage meant everything to me bhabhi...not because it was the marriage between Saumya Kapoor and Rudra Oberoi...but because I was happy with Rudra...at least for me it was a union of  friendship and respect...and even Rudra too cared about us so much..."

Saumya:"then it all changed...he started hating me...calling me the reason for all the problems in OM...par trust me bhabhi...I have never done anything that would hurt the family...you believe me don't you...?"

she asked looking at her expectantly...

Annika:"Yes...I do believe you Saumya..."

Saumya:"I was a fool...a coward...I ran away from the problem...at the first sign of trouble I ran...not telling Rudra how I felt..."

Saumya:"Shivaay bhaiyya brought me back with all respect...I should have confessed my feelings to Rudra then...I should have..."

Annika pulled Saumya and hugged her tight...who better than she herself would know how one feels when the love of your life was going to marry another girl...

Annika thought of the pain she felt when Shivaay was going to marry Tia...but Destiny gave her another chance...though the chance came to her quite a painful way...but it all turned out to be for good...

Saumya:"I was broken when the annulment papers arrived...Rudra didn't even bother telling me about it...everything was handled single handedly and sab kuch khatam...I was blinded by rage...rage for Rudra...rage for the family...I even blamed Shivaay bhaiyya...when all he did was bring me back with izzath..."

Saumya:"I was the one who transfered Shivaay bhaiyya's hard earned money to my overseas bank account...because I was foolish enough to believe Veer telling me that if bhaiyya didn't have the money he wouldn't be able to make the Rudra-Bhavya  marriage happen..."
she said her head hung down in shame...

Saumya:"I'm so sorry...i promise i will transfer the money back soon...i promise...i'll make it all right bhabhi...please forgive me...im so sorr...''

Annika:"Shh...shh...sab Teek hojayega...sab tek hojyega..."

Saumya pulled out of the hug and wiped her tears...

Saumya:"There is something you should know...we were planning to do bride swap. for Rudra's wedding...bhabhi..."

She said with sadly...Now that she thought about it, it sounded really archaic to force Rudra into a marriage he didnt want to be a part off...

Saumya:"oh what a fool I was to think that I will be able to force my love on Rudra...I am a fool...love can't be forced on anybody...I'm the freaking love angel...and even then I went wrong in my case..."

Annika's thoughts went back to the incident that happened yesterday...

The expression in Rudra's face when  Piya Piya Piya Mera Jiya Pukare was playing in the Radio...How He had jumped up excited saying it was his and Saumya's song...

How Rudra would absentminded mindedly quote some survey results randomly...

Especially after coming to know about the truth of Saumya...it was like Saumya was still there in his heart...And her apparent betrayal was hurting him more than the happiness of his marriage...

Maybe there was still a chance...

Saumya:"I gotta go...away from this...away from Rudra...and let him have his happily ever after..."

She stood up to leave...but felt Annika's hold on her hand tighten...It was time to take up things into her hands...to do what she had failed to do months ago...

Annika:"Nahi Saumya...you are not going anywhere..."

Saumya:"What do you mean bhabhi...?"

Annika:"I mean what I said...This time you are not running away without pointing out your hurt to Rudra...without confessing your feelings to Rudra...It doesn't matter what  happens in the future...but you have to let him know...you have to tell him what you felt...It will either Change the Destiny or give you a clean break..."

Annika:"I have supported Rudra in everything...but not in this...I'm with you in this...He owes you an explaination...you owe yourself this Saumya..."

Annika Bhabhi was right...That was the right thing to do...

Saumya hugged Annika...
Saumya:"Thank you...Thank you so much..."

Annika:"for what...?"

Saumya:"For being there for me...and for ..."
For being alive...
She thought as she hugged Annika hard...

Because that was one sin that had weighed down on her...her Annika bhabhi's death...

though she came to know about it  from Veer only after the implementation...She had held herself responsible...Though she had tried to remain non-Chalant in front of Veer it really hurt her...

Annika:"Saumya...there's something you should know about me..."

Saumya:"Bhabhi let it be...some secrets better remain as such..."

After Saumya walked out Annika turned to leave and saw Shivaay looking at her...
It was hard to say if  he heard it all or not...

Shivaay:"Annika...?"
A look into his eyes made her realize that he had heard it all...

Annika cupped Shivaay's face...
Annika:"Let them handle it their own way...Shivaay..."
She said watching Saumya away...

Shivaay took Annika's hands in his...

Shivaay:"Are you sure...?"

Annika:"100% sure Shivaay...because insaan bura nahi hothi hein...sirf halath bura hotha hein..."

Shivaay:"do you trust Saumya...?"

Annika:"yes...more than I trust  myself...and I owe her a chance..."

Shivaay nodded...

Shivaay:"I have faith in your trust..."

Annika hugged him tight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful OS β­οΈ 
Wish we had a convo like this in IB land as well 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was lovely. 
Will you write the confession part too. Sumo exoressing her hurt.
Rudras decision can be up in the air...but would love to see Rumya interactions.
ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you dear...😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Thanks Sreya...😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndrrns

Such a beautiful OS β­οΈ 

Wish we had a convo like this in IB land as well 

Nikki...😊

Thank you dear...😳
Me too yaar...Because Annika is all about second chances...😊

Hope they show it some day...At least after coming to know what made Saumya do all this...
ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you dear...😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

It was lovely. 

Will you write the confession part too. Sumo exoressing her hurt.
Rudras decision can be up in the air...but would love to see Rumya interactions.

Thank you dear...😊
Will try to write the Rumya confession part OS by this weekend...😳

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rula diya Kirthi tumne😭 My Sumo πŸ˜­
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hriju321

Rula diya Kirthi tumne😭 My Sumo πŸ˜­

Rimi...😳

Aww...chalo saath mein Rothe hein...

It's kinda sad seeing our cute love angel sumo smirk all the way...😭

Had imagined Rumya love confession to happen on air,  right in the program where love angel hosts...😭

Par they scrapped Rumya altogether...😭

Hope they give us Rumya Shaadi  as the 500th episode surprise gift...😳
*Fingers crossed*