Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

u won't believe.Many liked Veer Naina chemistry in the beginning of PMHMD.We all predicted that after raina unite veer will regret ditching Naina n will use tricks to get her back.But nothing like that happened.So here I made Veer understand what he lost by ditching Naina.

Even I liked them but not more han RaiNa, I always wished to see them as friends but the way the show was ruined...By the way, I actually love their umbrella pic you have included in your banner.😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ya.though i liked veer naina chemistry I liked  raina more.

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Even I liked them but not more han RaiNa, I always wished to see them as friends but the way the show was ruined...By the way, I actually love their umbrella pic you have included in your banner.😉

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Part 2:
Amazingly written Jasmine...the Dandiya function was welllwritten with the beautiful sond, RaIna won it , sooo happy but now even that Sanjana got jealous, but chalo she realized her mistake and so did Veer- I actually loved that possesive jealous dialogue of Veer-she looks good only with me, I don't know why...wish Raghav too says it in future, I wonder how these two will react realizing RaIna are meant for each other, they both regretting and understanding was good...the always right Dadi is wrong here...RaIna have fallen in love...wish she saw it...I sooo loved RaiNa's scene on engagement party...so beautiful and beautiful pics(I must say-Ekta actually selected beautiful backgrounds for RaIna) I loved it all...so VeeraJana told that they are breaking their engagement and Veer even called Raghav brother, loved their scene, happy they apologized...RaIna telling each other to agree to VeeraJana's proposal...God...dumbo's...But I still love these dumbo's...😉 Waiting to see what happens...I am truly loving the pics you are using for this FS...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Part 3:
Oh, sad part...Naina got a note and dress and thought it to be Raghav's gift but sadly it was Veer's gift...VeerIna meeting and Veer imagining romancing with Naina...but only imaginign , thankfully...But Naina agreed to his proposal because of Raghav and Dadi...sad...Raghav saw it and realized his love...greattt...Loved the song in background but Sanjana came and proposed him, he agreed...Naina saw and became happy while actually in sadness...sad...Both couples engaged, waiting to see what happens next...