RiKara OS: Intoxicated~by you | Thanks for 160 likes |

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone
This is our entry to "The run for Ishaqbazi" contest Round 02...
Team The Lone Sharks
Captain:Confused_Soul(Aditi)
Member:eufara_naghm(Sahira)
Genre: tragic love story

Banner made by:eufara_naghm(Sahira)

A silver coloured Buggati Veyron is parked on the door of oberoi Grand, one of the luxurious hotel from chains of hotels owned by Oberois around the world... 

Sometime later, we see a man in his late twenties exiting the hotel and walking towards the car while talking on Bluetooth... He is wearing dark aviators to protect his eyes from camera flashes and his  guards were heavily guarding him  from all the side, so that media couldn't reach him...

Reporters were trying to reach for him.The man in question just ignored all this and walked up to his car and took the keys from the driver and drove off...

He was passing through the street just before his home, when out nowhere a girl came in front of his car .. He diverted his car to in order to avoid crashing into her.He came out of his car and noticed that the girl is lying unconscious on the road.. He rushed towards her ...He was stunned when he saw her face, she was Gauri his classmate from high school, who was madly in love with him...

Man: "Hey.. wake up he softly patted her cheek...

After his several attempts when he failed to wake her up... He slowly picked her up and placed her in the passenger seat of his car... After tying her seatbelt, he took his place in the driving seat and drove towards the nearby hospital...

he stopped his car infront of the City Hospital and once again picked her up and went inside the hospital... once inside he placed her on the stretcher and asked for the doctor... Few minutes later doctor came and took the girl inside the ER, while the man waited outside the room... Few hours later the doctor came outside the ER and saw the man is sitting on the chair leaning his head on the wall...

The doctor cleared his throat in order to gain man's attention...

Man: "Doctor.. How is she now? Has she gained consciousness ? " he asks worriedly 

Doctor: "Mr. Oberoi..the situation is really delicate, we need to call the police"

Man: "But doctor what is the matter? He asked more worried now...

Doctor: "Mr. Oberoi.. while examining her we saw several needle marks on her both hands he sighed then continued once again " this alarmed us and we immediately ran several tests, and found out high content of Cocaine in her blood..."he finished..

Man: " Doctor... are you really sure? he tried to confirm once again if there is any mistake in the results...

Doctor: "Yes Mr. Oberoi.. we are very much confident about this He replied sternly.. "Infact the drug level is so high that it has affected her kidney

The man felt suffocated after hearing all this... This situation is having an eerie sense of dejavu... He rembered his own situation from few years down the line, when the doctors said same thing about him... Being the only son of a billionaire he was spoiled to the core, he started doing drugs when he was in his senior high school under peer pressure and slowly got addicted to it... The drug destroyed him to the to point of insanity, where he was no longer capable of differencing between right and wrong... He started taking part in all sort of shady business, and completely ignored his studies and health..

This drastic changes in him alarmed his mom, who forced him to go to the physician and have complete health checkup, where is drug addiction was detected... That day for the first time he saw his mom breaking down, it pierced his heart brutally... His mother was a strong women, who raised him single-handedly as his father is always busy in his business to give his family any time, so he was very close to his mother and seeing her in that condition broke his heart... That day he took vow to get rid of his drug addiction and after getting discharged from the hospital, he immediately enrolled himself in city's best rehab centre... It was extremely difficult journey, as withdrawal symptons were too painful for him too handle, but with his sheer determination he got rid of the addiction in a year..

His reverie broke when he felt someone is nudging him while calling his name..

Doctor : "Mr. Oberoi.. are you alright? I was calling you from last few minutes, you seemed bit zoned out doctor asked him with concern...

Man: "Sorry Doctor for zoning out on you, I am fine was just thinking something he assured the doctor...  "And doctor no need to involve police in this I know this girl and I will take it from here He added a bit later..

Doctor: "As you wish Mr. Oberoi.. for now she is unconscious but you can go meet her and take her home when gets conscious and we are done examining her once again the doctor said...

He thanked the doctor as the doctor walked away..while the man went inside the room where gauri was kept.. he slowly sat on chair kept beside her and held her hand all the while remembering the day when he broke her heart ...

He and Gauri were good friends in school, when he didn't ventured towards the dark world.. When their friendship turned into love they didn't even realized it, they were just happy being with each other... When he started getting addicted to drugs she tried everything to stop him, but he didn't listened to her.. He ignored her pleadings as if he was in some compulsion... So as a last resort Gauri decided to confess her love for him, hoping he would leave all this atleast for their love's sake...  She went to his house and confessed to him, after hearing her confession his face paled and he rejected her right there,, accusing her of being a gold-digger, who is out to trap rich boys... He remember their last conversation clearly..

"Stop doing this to me. I know you love me. She said as she moved her neck around his neck...

"Donot forget your limits. You are Dear to nobody. He spat like venom and threw her on the couch nearby...

"Let me give you what you want he said while forcing himself on her on the couch..

Gauri somehow managed to push him away and ran out of his house saving her dignity and never to be seen again...

Man: "I never thought I will meet you in this condition Ri he whispered slowly.. "What happened with you Ri, why are you in such condition today? You used to be such a bubbly and full of life girl he mused while admiring her face.. Even with ghost white paled face with huge eyes bags  she  is the most beautiful girl to him... "I know I broke your heart, but I was helpless I had to do so... You were like first ray of morning sun, beautiful and full of warmth... While I was lost in the dark abyss of drugs, I didn't wanted to ruin your life... And after coming out of the rehab centre I tried finding you, but you vanished in the thin air

His little confession is haulted by little movements of Gauri's fingers signalling that she is getting conscious now, he immediately got alarmed and pressed the bell to call doctor... Within few minutes doctor came inside... By now Gauri has gained full consciousness and was staring at him silently...

Doctor: "Mr. Oberoi you can take her home, she is okay for now the doctor said after examining Gauri...

He thanked the doctor  while the doctor walked out of the room leaving him alone with Gauri...

Man: "So Ri how did you end up in this condition? he asked her sternly coming straight to the point without beating around the bush...

Gauri averted her gaze from him and looked outside the window and said "Its non of your concern Omkara... Just leave me alone..

Om: "Sure as heck I am leaving you alone Ri... You are coming home with me and that is final he replied angrily...

Gauri didn't said anything after that just kept looking outside the window completely ignoring him... Om waited for few minutes and then walked outside to meet the doctor... After sometime he came back and helped in walking outside to his car, and then they left for home...

After settling Gauri in the guest room, Om went back to jis room...

Days continues to pass, Om his trying his best to make Gauri open her heart to him and tell him the reason behind her this condition... But Gauri is being adamant and refused to buzz  from her decision, as if she is guarding her heart with iron clad fist... Her depression and seizures are increasing day by day as a withdrawl syndrome from drug... She is silently suffering a lot of pain , but she didn't let Om help her through it... Om can sense that she is losing herself to darkness and she has no will left to fight it, as if she has submitted herself to the fate... His constant pleads used to fall in deaf ears, She slowly stopped looking towards him also...

One day when Om returned from his office , he went to Gauri's room to check on her as per his daily routine... He didn't find her in the room, he went inside towards the attached balcony and found her sitting there very still looking at the night sky, seeing her sitting so still raised alarms in his mind and he immediately went near her... The scene infront of him shocked him to the core, there sat his Ri completely lifeless with her left hand sliced in various places and blood dripping continuously from it...

Om was too shocked to react, he knew he has lost his Ri forever and she won't ever return back to him... He kneeled down on his knees and let out a loud cry of anguish... He noticed a white sheet pinned by the paper weight placed on the coffee table, he slowly with shaking hands opened the letter to read...

Dear Omkara,

I know you love me lot and trying your best to help me, but you know somethings are irreversible in this world... Please forgive me, because I can't accept your love .. It's not your fault you are someone whom any girl will be lucky to have as her lover, but I am not that girl.. I am now not good enough for you, my life is already destroyed and I don't want to ruin yours...

I'm sorry I was not brave enough to look into your's eyes and tell the truth...

That day when I walked out of your house after your rejection, I never made it back to the orphanage Om... I was kidnapped by you drug addict friends, they kidnapped me took me to Daksh's house basement... There they regularly exploited me physically and sexually they broke my will to live.. They used to forcefully feed me, so that I remain alive and they can have their pleasures... Later  they went on to sell me to white slavery inexchange of drugs... I pleaded them everyday to leave me and not to do this to me, but they didn't listen to my pleads...

For years I spent my life in the hell-hole of white slavery as a lifeless person, bearing the exploitation of my body and soul everyday... That day when you saved me, I finally managed to run away from there towards my freedom...

You are a brave man Om, don't let me ruin your life... Please set me free from your heart, and grant me the freedom...  Move ahead in your life Om, find a nice girl and spend the rest of your life happily with her... you deserve it..

Good Bye Omkara

Gauri

Om crupled the letter after reading it, His eyes were blood-shot red with tears...

"I promise you Gauri, I won't let the people live..I'll make their lives hell...

WrittenBy:Confused_Soul(Aditi)

Revised&Edited By:eufara_naghm(Sahira)
Word count: 2016
Time: 08:30 (GMT+6)

plz hit the LIKE button
Edited by eufara_naghm - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome nd painful story
Ri was suffering so much...

taahir004 thumbnail
Its an Amazing OS 
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for appreciating the os... please let your love keep coming in form of your LIKE...

Thank you once again for your love...
priyadil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice and painful story ...
Riddhima_Pandit thumbnail
loved it very much...
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb one...