Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kumari27

And straight on till morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow you nailed it πŸ‘
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

every line is hot😳
hehehe😳

mj kissed and tara surrended heself😳
Am I supposed to reply to this??😳

actually both want thisπŸ˜†
YeahπŸ˜ƒ
awesome line by tara"I always wanted to rest my head on your chest."😳
Don't we all want to do If given the chance? πŸ˜‰

both were into one other thought but now they became one😳😳😳
yesπŸ˜ƒ

tara looked more passionate πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
She is πŸ˜ƒ

here nirmala fainted !!!!!!!!
Yeah, she is shocked

jairaj is too good as husband πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Tooo goodπŸ‘

he is not upset with nirmalaπŸ‘πŸ‘
Not a bit πŸ˜ƒ

so finally nirmala said truth which is goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
At last!!! It was hurting her badly

now plant is green againπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
YesπŸ˜ƒ

offocourse plant has to be green afterall tara is with mjπŸ˜‰
hahahahaπŸ˜‰

so this SR is too good and above the expectationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am glad to hear thatπŸ˜ƒ
Shaina_b kept me motivated to improve it. So thanks to her πŸ‘

but why every SR in jungle try one more in palaceπŸ˜‰
It just starts in jungle πŸ˜‰ they will have their as well when they are there πŸ˜†

thanks for this chapterπŸ‘

WelcomeπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for reading, commenting, and loving it πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Archi21 - 6 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome Part DearπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Tara and Queen's talks were niceπŸ˜ƒ

Thus Queen does not have snob attitude like other Queens😊

The Queen saw Prophet and got to know he is aliveπŸ˜ƒ

Prophet made MJ understand that he did wrong with banishing TaraπŸ˜”

Now MJ will teach fighting techniques to TaraπŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Awesome Part DearπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thank you 😳😳

Tara and Queen's talks were niceπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you 😳😳

Thus Queen does not have snob attitude like other Queens😊
No, she has a good heart πŸ˜ƒ

The Queen saw Prophet and got to know he is aliveπŸ˜ƒ
She did😊

Prophet made MJ understand that he did wrong with banishing TaraπŸ˜”
Someone has to make MJ his mistakes πŸ˜‰

Now MJ will teach fighting techniques to TaraπŸ˜ƒ
He willπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for reading and commentingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hope you find chapters ahead to your likesπŸ˜ƒ

Archi21 thumbnail
Previous update on page 54

Awake

As the night grew darker and darker, Aradhana's worries for Tara grew as well. It had never happened that Tara had stayed out for so long during the night. "She might be with Mrityunjay, she thought to convince herself. This assured her for sometime but then again her mind started wandering thinking, "What is taking so long for Tara to come home? Doesn't she know it's not safe outside? She groaned standing up from her place.

She was constantly pacing from the door to the kitchen murmuring to herself about how pissed off she was at Tara and once she came home how she was going to scold her. After her cooking was done, she sat near the door waiting for Tara. She didn't know when she slept.

As the first ray of the morning broke the darkness, Aradhana woke to find herself still sitting near the door. She hurriedly stood and went inside Tara's room to check whether she had returned but found her bed empty. Seeing her bed empty, she started checking other parts of the house but Tara was nowhere to be found.

She got frightened. Why had she not returned? Was she attacked by any animal in the forest? No, she could fight them off. What if someone had kidnapped her for the Pearl? No, this was also not possible. No one in the Kingdom was jealous or greedy for it. But it's possible for rouges to kidnap her. She was terrified by her own thoughts for her daughter.

She straightened herself and ran towards the palace. Only the King can help her. Tara was valued by the royal family. If not for the love they have for her, they would at least help her as a citizen of this kingdom.

Running, stumbling, falling Aradhana reached the gates of the palace. Seeing her panting heavily, the guards ran to her. She was well known at the palace. She was the lady-in-waiting of the Queen.

"King...King...King. I want to see the King...Tara... she murmured before she fainted.

The guards took her to the physician and then went to inform the King about her.
"Your Majesty, lady-in-waiting Aradhana came running to the gates a few moments ago and requested to see you. She was panting heavily and she fainted. Before fainting she took her daughter's name, reported the guard to the King.

"There must be something very important regarding Tara otherwise she would not have acted like that, said the King.
"Where is she now? he asked and got up from his chair in the study.

"She has been taken to the physician, said the guard. Listening to this, the King walked towards the physician's chambers.

When he reached there, Aradhana was up and was requesting the physician to let her go to meet the King. As soon as she saw the King, she started, "Your Majesty, Tara had not returned home last night. I am very afraid of what might be the reason for her not coming. Please Your Majesty help this mother find her daughter. She completed her plea in her one breath. Fear for Tara was apparent on her face.

The King went near her and said, "We will send our best knights to find her. Your daughter is now our responsibility. We will find her, don't worry.
He asked Aradhana about Tara, the colour of clothes she was wearing, when she had last seen Tara and other details. He then turned to his guard and instructed him to search for Tara everywhere and not return empty handed. The guard left for the search as soon as the King finished his instructions. Tara was precious to the guard too as much as to the others. He was one of Govind's friends.

After the spell was cast on the cottage, Guruji had left for the market on Maria. The market was located beyond the other end of the forest, at the edge of Jayraj's kingdom Wonderland. As it was a night market, it was never spotted by anyone. The market itself was hidden by magic, making itself visible only to those who had magic in them or had magical things. In the market, specific ingredients like mermaid's tear, mandrake roots, newts' tongues, adder's fork, dragon scale, lizard horn, goat tears, otter spleen, wolfsbane, nightshade, hemlock, rhododendrons, bark from yew trees and a whole variety of mushrooms: sulphur tuft, inkcaps, navelcaps, dwarf shields, russet toughshanks, blood rings, spotted deceivers, spotted corts, feathers of rare birds, etc were sold and bought. He and Mrityunjay had spent their lives exchanging these kinds of items in return for money. Govind purchased some of these along with other equipments such as mortars, pestles, cauldrons, metal bowls, ladle and tongs which were used in potioncraft to teach Tara how to use her magic.

He returned to the cottage near dawn. He was sitting outside the fence of the cottage as the magic done by Tara made the cottage invisible even to him. He was living at this place for years and knew its location but he couldn't enter it as her magic had banned the entry for everyone. Well making it invisible and intangible was a good thing that she had done as she would not have liked the idea of getting caught in bed with Mrityunjay.

By morning she had lost count of the number of rounds they had together. She knew he was delicious but only after tasting him she found delicious was an understatement for him as he was beyond delicious. She sighed snuggling closer to his bare chest. The rhythm of his heartbeat was the song she was enjoying. His hands were curled around her body holding her closer to him. His fingers were idly making circles on her arm.

Life was changing fast for Mrityunjay, first knowing he was a Prince and then getting magically married to her. He loved the change. His heart was feeling the warmth of belonging to someone and somewhere. Remembering how yesterday he was attacked made his grip stronger around her petite body. He needed to get rid of the witch soon to live with his family.

"What happened? asked Tara, still in her slumber sensing his grip tightening around her body. He continued making circles on her skin. She opened her eyes and lifted her face to look at him who was already looking at her with a smile on his face. She smiled looking at him. She had never thought that morning could be this beautiful.

"Oh my God!!! She suddenly sat up on the bed with her head in her hands.

Mrityunjay was confused at this. He sat up beside her and asked, "What happened?

"Guruji might be outside the cottage waiting for me to lift the spell, she said and got out of bed. She started dressing hurriedly collecting her dress which lay across the room. Mrityunjay too got out of bed and started dressing himself. As soon as they got dressed, they walked out of the room.

Guruji was sitting at the foot of a nearby tree. She quickly opened the book and read the spell to lift her previous spell. As soon as the cottage was visible, Govind got up from his place and started walking towards the cottage.

Mrityunjay and Tara were standing near the cottage door holding hands. This act didn't go unnoticed by Guruji.

"Is she old enough to choose her partner? he thought to himself. "Yes, she is old enough to choose her partner. Besides, her choice is good, he thought walking to them. He had personally trained him and had known him for years. No man can match Mrityunjay for the loyalty and respect that he had.

Reaching near them Guruji said, "You look as good as new. Like nothing happened to you yesterday.

Mrityunjay and Tara smiled at him remembering what they had done yesterday. Mrityunjay squeezed her hand gently. She glared at him when she realized Guruji was looking at their clasped hands. Guruji went near Mrityunjay and inspected his perfectly toned body. Not a single scratch was visible on him.

"Was this done by her? he thought. His expression grew furious when the thought of her touching Mrityunjay's body crossed his mind. He then smiled at himself and said to the father in him,
"Don't forget she is married to him magically.

=================

Thanks for reading πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Shaina_b for making it readableπŸ˜ƒ

Leave your comments πŸ˜‰

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As expected, Aradhana is very worried for Tara!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

She waited the whole night for Tara but Tara didn't return!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Bad thoughts are coming into her mind as would happen to any mother!!!!   

She did the right thing by going to Jayraj for help!!!!   

Jayraj is a great king and he personally attended to Aradhana and got all the information about Tara and promised to find her!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

So we get a glimpse of a market for magical things!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Tara's spell on the cottage came sure came in handy as she was able to spend the night with Mrityunjay undisturbed!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Tara and Mrityunjay are just insatiable!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

It is so nice to see them lie in bed so happy and contented!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Now Tara remembered about Guruji and rushed to get ready and lift the spell!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Good thing that because of the spell they were not caught in bed by Guruji!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Guruji noticed them holding hands!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Suddenly the overprotective father in Guruji has risen and is not happy with his daughter being with a guy!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But then he has to remind himself that they are married to each other magically!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

The chapter was wonderful!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 5 years ago
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW β˜ΊοΈ

Really hot indead 😳

The shyness and love it was beautiful .

Very well written Archu ...cant wait for more ❀️

Hats off to you !!!!!!
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

As expected, Aradhana is very worried for Tara!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
She is a mother😊

She waited the whole night for Tara but Tara didn't return!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”
Yeah, poor her πŸ˜”

Bad thoughts are coming into her mind as would happen to any mother!!!!   
Yeah

She did the right thing by going to Jayraj for help!!!!   
Yes, she knows who can help her 😊

Jayraj is a great king and he personally attended to Aradhana and got all the information about Tara and promised to find her!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Yes, he is 😊

So we get a glimpse of a market for magical things!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Sure, you did. I hope you won't purchase anything from there to cast a spell on me πŸ˜‰

Tara's spell on the cottage came sure came in handy as she was able to spend the night with Mrityunjay undisturbed!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
I don't even want to imagine MriAra getting caught in whatever they were doing😳

Tara and Mrityunjay are just insatiable!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
Sure, they did πŸ˜‰

It is so nice to see them lie in bed so happy and contented!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Yes πŸ˜ƒ

Now Tara remembered about Guruji and rushed to get ready and lift the spell!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I hope she is in time and Guruji doesn't question herπŸ˜†

Good thing that because of the spell they were not caught in bed by Guruji!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
YeahπŸ˜†

Guruji noticed them holding hands!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
I hope he don't ask much😳

Suddenly the overprotective father in Guruji has risen and is not happy with his daughter being with a guy!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
We can't blame him 😊

But then he has to remind himself that they are married to each other magically!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
I am glad they are married otherwise I don't know what MJ had to faceπŸ˜†

The chapter was wonderful!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for reading and commentingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Archi21 - 5 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

WOW β˜ΊοΈ

Really hot indead 😳
I hope you took cold shower afterwardsπŸ˜‰

The shyness and love it was beautiful .

Very well written Archu ...cant wait for more ❀️
I am glad you likedπŸ˜ƒ
Shaina_b kept pushing me to improve it, so it's credit goes to her as well πŸ‘

Hats off to you !!!!!!

Thanks for reading and commentingπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Shaina_b for pushing me to improve itπŸ‘
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear lovely update..( about recent one)
Father in Govind made him furious but I think he must remember that they are married now.

Aradhna is damn worried but I am not sure how Jairaaj can help her. Now it's time to return for Tara 

Hot and lovely.

Update soon.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww super hot consummation yaar..
It was beautiful and passionate.

I am happy that now Jayraj knows the truth and he trusts his wife so much.