Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I've been here for years now and I agree some things haven't changed. Even so to do with posts but one thing I will say is that I don't like the fact on here you get warnings just because you have a particular opinion about something. Just because you don't like what I say why should I get reported? Why should anyone raise my warning levels just because I've said it straight about something?

Social media is a great platform to voice your opinion as long as it's limited. But I've been on IF for years and one small opinion gets a group of fanatics who attack you and DM you just because your opinion is different to that other person.

I don't want y'all to think I'm having a go at anyone but I needed this post to share my feelings about this India Forums. If I get a warning so be it. I'm happy on Twitter and Instagram just the other day my fellow IF friends on Twitter who are still on here actually said to me why didn't I come back on here fully? Why should I devote my time to something that just doesn't interest me as much as it did?

I agree with you lot who mentioned about things have changed, everyone is busy in their own lives. It's like that everywhere. We forget we don't know each other outside of IF. We have our own lives where ever we are living in the UK, Europe, Africa, South Asia, America etc etc.

I wish nothing but the best for you.Though I've never interacted with you but enjoy life.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
It's great to see, many people agree to me.