Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

I've said this before, she is a model not an actress and two decades in Movies hasn't made her one

The trouble is she gets all the juicy roles... But it's not her fault

But she was able to give good performances over the years in a variety of roles - Provoked, Jodhaa Akbar, HDDCS, ADHM, Raincoat, Kandukondain, Iruvar, to name a few. She is expressive and has her strengths as an actress. Not saying she hasn't given bad performances, but let's give her her due.

And she is naturally feminine, graceful and elegant so her movements and walk etc are polished and sophisticated; besides, she was a super model for 5 years before she became an actress, so they only got more refined, so yes it is but natural that her actions are like that of a model's too. It just became a part of her life... it is impossible to fake all those mannerisms so consistently for 25 years.

Anyhow, these are just my POV. Just keeping it out there cos I humbly disagree.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mascarpone

She is praised for nothing too. She was just born beautiful. Since 1994, most of the comments on her photos are she is so beautiful. The ppl who praise her acting or anything else are really less in number.

And those who are praised for talent are born talented too. So by that logic, they are also praised for nothing. SMH.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol. She doesn't even get half of the bashing, other actresses get here. Annoying to see fans whining about such stuff.
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
People confuse beauty with acting skills. Someone who has won a beauty pageant doesn't automatically qualify to become an actor which probably happens only in Bollywood
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

That is true. Although i am a culprit as i partake in it too but sometimes i feel like it gets too much. 

It does, most of the times, she is bashed for stuff that's common in BW, and is easily forgivable if done by basher's favorites. As i mostly say, she is bashed even for beathing 😆